The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 19-01-2021, 20:59   #21
Riffstein
Rookie

I was remembering the goal he put vs Real in the CL, damn that was one sexy goal.
Riffstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2021, 22:05   #22
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

Welcome and good luck!

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2021, 23:01   #23
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
?There are various reasons why I chose Milan. It?s an historic club and fully satisfies my ambitions. We all know what Milan represent.

?I worked hard lately to earn the call from an important club like Milan. I?ve trained a lot recently and those close to me know how much effort I?ve put in to ensure I?m ready to challenge for trophies, so Milan needn?t worry about my fitness levels.?

Milanello also represents a reunion for some of Mandzukic?s former teammates.

?I am happy that Simon Kjaer is here, as I?ve known him since Wolfsburg and we had a good time there. He has proved with his performances that he is a pillar of Milan.

?I called Ante Rebic a couple of days ago and told him I was coming.?

Mandzukic will represent the understudy to Zlatan Ibrahimovic, but there?s no reason they couldn?t also play together.

?I?ve been following Zlatan?s progress since I was very young and I?m happy to finally be in the same team as him. We are both hungry for success.

?He?s still a beast on the pitch and I will try to be the same. I think we?ll do very well together.?

Milan are top of the Serie A table and need just one point to be guaranteed the title of Winter Champion.

?A club like Milan always has big objectives and ambitions. I am accustomed to that, so it?s no problem, that?s why we play football. I am here and will give my best for Milan.

?It?s a special club. You just need to say Milan and everyone knows what you?re talking about. The history of Milan is incredible, great champions have played here. The whole world is fascinated by Milan and I can?t wait to get started.

?My message to the fans is always the same: I will give my best. I?ll try to defend the Milan colours in every game, I can assure you of that 100 per cent.?
Nice interview overall but I liked the bold part the most.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, Rivaldo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2021, 07:41   #24
Shadow47
Young Assassin

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery

can he start together with ibra? as LW maybe?

also where the hell is his announcement video

Last edited by Shadow47; 20-01-2021 at 07:44.
Shadow47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2021, 08:09   #25
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Great, smart signing. Provides an actual backup for Ibra, and can play anywhere in attack in a pinch. This provides us with time so we can go out and sign a striker like Scamacca, Belotti, or dare I say..... Haaland?? in summer and not now. Great piece of business on this one IMO.

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2021, 12:23   #26
yonggoh
Smoker

Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini

Is it weird that I used to wanna smack this guy in the face so badly when he was against us, but now I can’t wait for him to trample all over opposition defenders??

Signature
yonggoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2021, 14:49   #27
sheva
suso's dog

if Mandzukic is mando, does that make Leao baby yoda?
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2021, 08:10   #28
Goldfinger68
National Team Player

Welcome beast, now we have a lion and a tiger, a motherfucking Liger man! You can’t compete with that, Serie A title is on its way. So many defenders will cry like bitches.

Last edited by Goldfinger68; 22-01-2021 at 08:20.
Goldfinger68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2021, 14:49   #29
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Very nice purchase.
Dont know if he still have what it takes to play as a winger, but will sub Ibrahimovic very well.

Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2021, 18:42   #30
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfinger68 View Post
Welcome beast, now we have a lion and a tiger, a motherfucking Liger man! You can?t compete with that, Serie A title is on its way. So many defenders will cry like bitches.

Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2021, 19:20   #31
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng

That animal looks seriously unwell in the first pic.

Looks like a painted cardboard box.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2021, 19:53   #32
Savo
Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey

Fav. Players: Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Welcome Mario. Scudetto here we come!

Signature
My favorite goal (the 2nd one) - Kaka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMVT...eature=related

Maldini... true legend... the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rqnwVBVQE
Savo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2021, 09:12   #33
bijo
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Cassano, Inzaghi, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Sheva, Crespo, Van Bommel, R9

Zlatan and Mario together will wreck all the defenses
bijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2021, 10:55   #34
VooDooDoll
))<>((

mario and rebic vs red star??

Signature

Pioli: "Can Tomori stop Lukaku? He is doing well, he has different characteristics from the others. But for technical and physical characteristics, Tomori is better at playing against Lautaro or Sanchez, he's fast but not that powerful to counter such attackers. He is intelligent, I'm happy with his performances.

positive: leao, duarte, ibra, gabbia, hauge, donna?, krunic, rebic, hakan, theo?

VooDooDoll is offline   Reply With Quote