The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old Today, 00:29   #18781
Fabio
Salad Fan Club

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivara View Post
I get the impression that there's a small division within the team.. something tells me that there is a group who want to impress Ibra and seek his approval and there are those who feel left out.

I got this feeling when Samu was subbed. Before that happened, the ball hardly ever reached him, it was Ibra and Rebic acting like they are the playground bullies. Hakan playing like he just got out of bed and in general only a couple of players who are considerate of the teams need.
nah

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
I’m fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:34   #18782
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
That is an issue, but I think it's yet another symptom of the lack of stability and continuity. The injuries, suspensions, COVID and rotations for EL has deprived the team of it. We see a new lineup every game. We've seen like 7 different CB pairs in the last months, and now the fans are asking for an 8th(Kjaer-Tomori). At least 9 different double pivots.
Dalot switching between flanks. A different front 4 in every game.

We lack cohesion and organization in all phases and that should be no surprise when you look at the lineups game by game.
Hakan, Rebic and Saele are the type with an incredibly low floor without continuity.
Meite, Dalot, Tonali, Krunic, Samu and Saele aren't exactly the type that can make up for poor organization.

We see how much Liverpool are struggling this season due to injuries, COVID and the schedule. They might not even make Top 6, with a squad full of experienced, world class players that are used to competing for and winning titles and a coach who would probably be voted as the best coach in the world by the commode.
How could we not expect this Milan side to struggle under these circumstances?

Excuses on top of more excuses
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:37   #18783
leaf
voodoo donkey

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
Ibra is never good for ANY team in the long run. He should just join a contender, help the team win and move on to the next. I hope it'll be the case with us as well.
Ironically we had quite a good run of form before he came back

Now our attack has been reduced to : pass to iBra.
Pioli needs to step up big-time to sort this and our defense out

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:14   #18784
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

5:53... there, for the aficionados, header by Ibra won, wot wud they do abt it? With any conceptual play... wots most important is having quality players.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, Rivaldo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:19   #18785
Casualista
Monsieur

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Are we blaming pioli again from romagnolis face down ass up school of defense ?

Difference between musacchio and capitano is musa is getting owned by Lewandowski whereas our favorite tutti just gone done dirty by uncle Ben.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
sex without connection means nothing to me, waste of time
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:21   #18786
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post

Difference between musacchio and capitano is musa is getting owned by Lewandowski whereas our favorite tutti just gone done dirty by uncle Ben.
Jesus Christ

Casualista... you bastard

Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:25   #18787
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post

??

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, Rivaldo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old Today, 01:27   #18788
Kaka06/07
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Saelemaekers

The truth is that our team should be fresher at the end of the season because we have rotated heavily. I won't be surprised to see us drop to 4th to then shoot back up when teams crash because of the schedule.
Kaka06/07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:30   #18789
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Ironically we had quite a good run of form before he came back

Now our attack has been reduced to : pass to iBra.
Random but have you seen the pele doc on netflix? It's very well made.

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:38   #18790
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by voom View Post
They are bought as a mediocre player to fill the holes. They are not the problem. You have Captain Romanjoli who plays like shit ,and everyone in defence is not safe.
You have coach who don't have the balls to bench him,and a coach who obviously started to crumble when he experience few losses in short period of time.
Our attack is clearly not working, confidence that team had in the begining is gone. Add to that few players are out of form and opponent that now know that we are vulnerable to high pressing and you have few really bad results.
I said speak. I take no issue with them playing but after a match (especially when we don't perform well) I want to hear from senior / important players and the coach.. not passengers.

Anyways - everything is still ahead of us and this Roma game is where it should restart.
No more excuses.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:08   #18791
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Free the GENIUS! Is Diego Simeone holding back Joao Felix at Atletico Madrid? | ESPN FC
He'd look good in Milan's no.10

Signature
Old Today, 02:40   #18792
rocknrolla1v1
FORZA MILAN

We are so active and energetic when we're not in possession of the ball and as soon as we have the ball everyone freezes and barely moves. Wtf is that shit?

Signature
rocknrolla1v1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:05   #18793
beegees
Living Stoneman

Fav. Players: Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Milanisti when Romagnoli is in the starting lineup vs Roma

Edin Dzeko when he saw Romagnoli is in the starting lineup

beegees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:45   #18794
Casualista
Monsieur

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Milanisti when Romagnoli is in the starting lineup vs Roma

Edin Dzeko when he saw Romagnoli is in the starting lineup

I guarantee u milanator and co. have already started writing their angry essays defending him before the game even begins.

Just waiting to hit enter when dzeko leaves romagnoli in his favorite supine position slotting the ball into the bottom corner.

Leaf: how dare pioli not protect our dear leader from football

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
sex without connection means nothing to me, waste of time
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:00   #18795
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka, T. Silva. Current AC - Ibra, Calabria, Tonali, Tata

Play Gabbia with Tomori. Is Gabbia fit yet? Romagnoli needs a break from the team. His head isn't right with the downturn in form.

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:05   #18796
Massaro94
Uno Tituli

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
Play Gabbia with Tomori. Is Gabbia fit yet? Romagnoli needs a break from the team. His head isn't right with the downturn in form.
Then we need a new capitan asap.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote