Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Who is bavk for this one?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who is bavk for this one?

Leao for sure :D

Praying for some miracle COVID recoveries but this looks like another one we will have to grind out. I dream of having our preferred starting XI for one more match this season :(

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Donna, dalot, kalulu, kjaer, Calabria, tonali, kessie, leao, Diaz, samu, ibra

The likely lineup.... but we know what late surprises have brought us in recent times.

I hope to be winning and in control by half time then some generous some minutes for our new signings.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Idiot Sale.
Was counting the days for him to relieve us from Samu & he comes in wax on wax off the previous game :fp:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Donna
Calabria - Kalulu - Kjaer - Dalot
Kessie - Tonali
Castillejo - Diaz - Leao
Ibra

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Bennacer reported to miss this game too, a shame. But rather not rush him back.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Atalanta travel to udinese in a few hours. Let’s hope they get stretched.

Tho a Milan fan I do admire the things Atalanta have been doing in recent times. They have a great approach and ethos to football which is refreshing.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Atalanta travel to udinese in a few hours. Let?s hope they get stretched.

Tho a Milan fan I do admire the things Atalanta have been doing in recent times. They have a great approach and ethos to football which is refreshing.

ye, im much more relaxed because of this game
hope udinese wont let them score early goals.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Brah, we will fuck them.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We need to score a massive amount of goals to make a statement against this team

This feels like the match where all of our posts shots go in.

Four for Milan.

Ibra with a hat trick

Leao with a goal

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wrote this in the commode since there wasn't a thread at the time:

Atalanta haven't changed their style of play so we'll probably play the same way as last time we played them; Bypass the midfield and lump the ball to Ibra. I remember he won so many headers against Caldara it started to get embarrassing. With Leao or Rebic feeding off the loose balls we could find a lot of space. Too bad we don't have Theo, he really would have made a difference for us in this kind of game where it's all about individual marking and duels. I'm not worried about Kalulu replacing Romagnoli, I think he might even do a better job.

A big factor might be fitness, Atalanta play a game midweek and we finally get some rest to recover some players and come up with a plan for the game and prepare.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We should win this match and that will shut up all the haters and doubters who are still on the 'Milan are lucky and soon they will start dropping points' bandwagon.

Most of them have accepted the truth, that this Milan is legit, but some are still hanging on to this last straw called 'Atalanta' and hoping for us to lose.

Yes we are missing most of the starters but I don't care, we should defeat these Atalanta fuckers.

Sent from my CPH1861 using Tapatalk

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ibra
Leao/Rebic-Diaz-Samu/Leao
Kessie-Tonali
Dalot-Kjaer-Kalulu-Calabria
$$$$$

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Mandzu 90 min winner let's goooo

We win this and the upcoming derby and then I don't know how can we be stopped

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We always have a decimated team against these twats for some reason.
This time it's not so surprising considering how it's been all season.

But Theo barely missed any game last season....and yet he was unavailable for both Atalanta games, including the 5-0 disaster where he was suspended.
He will miss this one as well.

Bennacer was suspended last time, which lead to Biglia starting. Now he's injured.

Romagnoli injured last time, now he's suspended.

Lack of CB options forced Pioli into starting a half-injured Kjaer last time. It led to a debut for a new CB pair, Kjaer-Gabbia. Looks like all of that will be repeated. A not fully fit Kjaer and Kalulu starting for the first time. I think they have a great potential together, but cooperation takes time.

Iirc Hakan and/or Rebic weren't at 100% last time either.
Also Conti was injured, which led to Calabria's reintroduction into the team.

Oh well. Padre and this group of players give you reasons to be optimistic even with a whole XI out.
We have better midfield backups this time. Like brk said, Ibra's aerial dominance will be huge.
Leao's back.
Mandzu will hopefully come on and give us a hand if needed.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
goofie you got it right this time. good for you man

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
We should win this match and that will shut up all the haters and doubters who are still on the 'Milan are lucky and soon they will start dropping points' bandwagon.

Most of them have accepted the truth, that this Milan is legit, but some are still hanging on to this last straw called 'Atalanta' and hoping for us to lose.

Yes we are missing most of the starters but I don't care, we should defeat these Atalanta fuckers.

I cant be bothered to give two shits about the haters and neither should any milanista.

Even if we lose this game, it doesnt mean shit.

We are at the top of the table. Not only that, I think we also happen to have one of the best records against the big teams this season.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I cant be bothered to give two shits about the haters and neither should any milanista.

Even if we lose this game, it doesnt mean shit.

We are at the top of the table. Not only that, I think we also happen to have one of the best records against the big teams this season.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Not that we're gonna lose but if merdas win and somehow we drop all 3 points,l then they become winter champions

But a hattrick from Ibra will prevent that

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

rival fans admitted its not about luck .. now their narrative is that we dont have enough depth quality to keep it going full force all season

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Not that we're gonna lose but if merdas win and somehow we drop all 3 points,l then they become winter champions

Nop.. we would still be 1st on head to head

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

yes, but they will be winter champions with exactly same amount of points, so.. its not like we would have to trail them afterwards

Nop.. we would still be 1st on head to head

not sure how it works, if head to head first or goal-ratio, but i've now heard / read multiple times that inter would be winter champions if we have same points.. So i guess its about goal-ratio, not head to head first

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
not sure how it works, if head to head first or goal-ratio, but i've now heard / read multiple times that inter would be winter champions if we have same points.. So i guess its about goal-ratio, not head to head first

It is head to head at the end of the season but during the season its always goal difference. We're on +20, they are on +22

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rival fans admitted its not about luck .. now their narrative is that we dont have enough depth quality to keep it going full force all season

The cavalry is coming, though.

How can anyone honestly doubt Milan?s depth at this point? We?ve continued like a machine without several key players at the same time all season. Yes, it?s hard to beat Joobies without half our starting XI, but we?ve marched through just about everyone else.

And that depth will take a massive step up in quality by the end of the month when the new arrivals are integrated.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It is head to head at the end of the season but during the season its always goal difference. We're on +20, they are on +22

Ok, so if we're talking winter "champions", it should be looked at the same rules as "season title champions", which means we're 1st and winter champions either way (no matter what the table would say, even if inter has the same points as we do).

But this wont happen, we'll trash atalanta absolutely :-) cant wait!!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Ok, so if we're talking winter "champions", it should be looked at the same rules as "season title champions", which means we're 1st and winter champions either way (no matter what the table would say, even if inter has the same points as we do).

But this wont happen, we'll trash atalanta absolutely :-) cant wait!!

Well i feel like goal difference is fair for winter champions as one team clearly had the advantage of playing on home turf (mot that ir matters in our case) but we're gonna blow atalanta either way

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who the hell cares who the 'winter champion' is?

I don't think Tomori will play from the start, but he's going to be the first sub at CB.

Seems like its getting less likely that Rebic will be ready, which is annoying since I got my hopes up after his post saying 'soon'. Leao is more than capable to hurt them at LW in the space behind Hateboer. We'll play a very simple game of avoiding the midfield entirely and just thumping the ball into Ibra or if possible into the channel for Leao to run into. It worked really well last time and I don't think Atalanta can handle it, they're just designed to hound players in individual duels in midfield for high pitch turnovers and turning the game into a frenzy. Play the ball over them and you deny them that aspect of their game. They have to build slowly from the back, which plays into our game.

Schedule