Week 22: Spezia - Milan 13/02/2021 20:45 CET

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
#Sky Probable line-up:

Donnarumma; Dalot, Tomori, Romagnoli, Theo; Bennacer, Kessie; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Leao; Ibrahimovic;

So we thinking 32-3 type of scoreline?

Possible for us to be 5 points clear of inter this round

Fully anticipate a win in the derby... so... that will seal the deal for the league

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The dream:

Lazio, Napoli, and Milan victories

Milan donkey punches Lukaku and Inter next weekend and suddenly we are counting down the days to the Scudetto celebrations.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Whats wrong with Alexis? Hes underrated imho

How can an average player be underrated? If anything he is vastly overrated

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
How can an average player be underrated? If anything he is vastly overrated

Not sure if he is overrated.
But he is probably the best option at RW at the moment together with Samu. If he cant improve his skillset...he can gtfo.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Saele is important for our style of play. The number of chances created not directly due to him but the extra press he does non stop can’t be seen sometimes so he’s under appreciated imho. I would always prefer him and Rebić on the flanks for us

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saele is important for our style of play. The number of chances created not directly due to him but the extra press he does non stop can?t be seen sometimes so he?s under appreciated imho. I would always prefer him and Rebić on the flanks for us

I agree with this 100%, but Castillejo also does a lot of this.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Saele is important for our style of play. The number of chances created not directly due to him but the extra press he does non stop can?t be seen sometimes so he?s under appreciated imho. I would always prefer him and Rebić on the flanks for us

I?d prefer a right winger that doesn?t constantly lose the ball so that we have to press to get it back. Give me a right winger that dribbles his opponent, draws fouls, provides assists and goals.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
149782009_3149390705164577_7025711878421455756_n.jpg

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As close to a first 11 as we've been in a while. Bennacer needs to get back in match rhythm before the derby.

Love the diffidati: nessuno. Tired of constantly missing players in important games through stupid suspensions. Now watch Kessie get a red card.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think this is the kind of game where Bravo Ante is more useful than Leao. Leao likes to play against a back three where he can run at the space between the RWB and RCB, and Rebic likes to press the deeper RB in a back four more than a higher RWB. It's a minor difference, but it's good to know who Pioli prefers against certain opposition types.

I think in the end it just depends on the weekly training and who's up for it more. There's not much difference between then right now in terms of performance and we're really spoilt for choice.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
It should be Kalulu not Dalot. We have Gabbia back, so we wont be without CBs on the bench.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It should be Kalulu not Dalot. We have Gabbia back, so we wont be without CBs on the bench.

It's not that big a deal. Dalot is fine. We all want to see Kalulu more, but there's a lot of games coming up i'm sure we'll see him.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
According to Milannews Kjaer is the favourite to start tomorrow.
Why are we throwing him in already so soon? His last injury was one we could see coming for weeks. Be careful with him.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
According to Milannews Kjaer is the favourite to start tomorrow.
Why are we throwing him in already so soon? His last injury was one we could see coming for weeks. Be careful with him.

I guess tomori in EL

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan squad to face Spezia: A. Donnarumma, G. Donnarumma, Tatarusanu; Dalot, Gabbia, Hernandez, Kalulu, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Tomori; Bennacer, Calhanoglu, Castillejo, Hauge, Kessie, Krunic, Meite, Saelemaekers, Tonali; Ibrahimovic, Leao, Mandzukic, Rebic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Milan squad to face Spezia: A. Donnarumma, G. Donnarumma, Tatarusanu; Dalot, Gabbia, Hernandez, Kalulu, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Tomori; Bennacer, Calhanoglu, Castillejo, Hauge, Kessie, Krunic, Meite, Saelemaekers, Tonali; Ibrahimovic, Leao, Mandzukic, Rebic

A band of brothers. Forza Milan!

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: “Rafa has done well on so many roles and positions. It is clear that he is growing significantly. For me, he is a left winger.”

Schedule