sheva-kluivert swap,really??

Reaction score
I read this new from a chinese web site.It says that sheva will leave milan in 2003,kluivert will be back .And simone inzaghi will come to milan.
I think it`s a CRAZY decision if it`s true :mad: .Did you hear this news in itally??

Reaction score
sorry I spell some words wrong (I can`t speak english well :cry: )
so I fix them ,maybe this time it would be better
I read this news from a chinese web site.It says that sheva will leave milan in 2003,kluivert will be back .And simone inzaghi will come to milan.
I think it`s a CRAZY decision if it`s true :mad: .Did you hear this news in italy??

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is simply transfer speculation and because it is, it goes to the 'discussions' section :) Please remember for next time, thanx :)

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Crazy and dangerous idea...

Only 50% of Dutch players are still good when they come and play in Italy... think at Bergkamp & Jonk!
(some of them are TERRIBLY GOOD!! We know well...)
But Kluivert already passed in Milan and was easily forgot!!!

Up to Simo... we don't need the bad copy of Superpippo!!!

Really hope Sheva won't leave Milan...
he's young and could be our wonderful future for several years again!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Mellanie is right......bringing back Kliuvert is ridiculous. Simone Inzaghi??????? If we get a Lazio striker, I would rather it be Bernardo Corradi. Kliuvert was here once, played reasonably unwell, and we sold him for close to 10 million euros to Camp Nou. Now, if we want to bring back a Dutch player that we use to have.....the only one I can think of is Davids. Cause I really do not think Winston Bogarde will help much :devil2: :devil2:

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kluivert?????? NO KLUIVERT!!! SHEVA!!!!

I think its not a good idea....Kluivert is not the player for us.
If we sell Sheva I want a player from Madrid+money!!!!
So, Raul, you can come if Real gets Sheva!
No Kluivert!

Forza Milan!

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
IF we are going to make a swap deal with Barca i would settle with:

Shevchenko -->> Saviola + Riquelme ! ;)

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
he is right - galliani has said many times sheva is not for sale and andriy himself said on the OFFICIAL milan site he doesnt want to leave until at least 2006 if at all.. this chinese newspaper is just using rumours as incentive to buy its product - its a common trend - they call it "tabloids" ( :D )

although it would be nice to have a browse throught the barca "shop" :D :cool:

Reaction score
1st Fact: Sheva has already say that he wouldn't leave until 2006.
2nd Fact: Galliani said that Sheva is "not for sale"... do you hear that, "not for sale.
3rd Fact: Well, look at the statistic... who's more sharp in scorer, assist, and performance in Milan.
4th Fact: Sheva can play in 2 different position... Striker, Attacking MidField, or even as lone striker.
5th Fact: Sheva is a prospect that can still be in the coach diposal in a long time due of his age.
6th Fact: Real Madrid ever offer Milan to make the Biggest transfer record that could smash Zidane's transfer record if they can bring Sheva to Barnebau... Compared to this transfer? don't pull my leg...
Last Fact: Who's that stupid enough to sell an essential player like "Shevchenko"... just don't ever make a "stupid-dupid-worse-striker-exchange" to our Milan... because, any exchange transfer that relate to this player can be categorized like that...

feddydaddy69

Beginner
Reaction score
look for Sheva to leave Milan is only just talks for the media to talk about to drive us fans crazy he aint going no where he has it in him love of milan, and now he is getting the hang of it he would never move and plus he never said a word only the media makes it all up

swedishmilanista

Primavera
Reaction score
Thats is ridiculous to think we give Sheva for Kluivert! Kluivert was here and now he's gone and we dont miss him. for me there isnt a player in the world I will trade for Sheva. well okay..maybe if Real give us Raul, Guti and Zidane and Macca !!! :D

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I will consider the swap if Barca adds Saviola and Riquelme together with Kluivert. Then i will swap Kluivert with Ruud van Nistelrooij.

Schedule