• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Isn't Massaro the guy who claimed that Ronaldo flopped at Inter?

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure where you get this idea of that his work ethic is poor. This is one of those cases where stats are actually useful.....Felipe Anderson was top 6 in tackles per game overall, in all positions, with 2.8 per game, even higher than Kevin Strootman, one of the best all around box to box mids in the league.

Sure you can call his end product poor sometimes, but this is a player who can play as a hardworking wingback and the team does not suffer defensively. His workrate is one of his best qualities.

I don't know what other Felipe Anderson your watching but every single FULL game I've seen has been a hit or miss with him. Often times the latter due entirely to the lack of interest in the game or general laziness.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso has been important for us, but 35m is a realistic fee for him.

With the players we got, especially if we land Hakan, 4-3-2-1 is realistic and I think Suso would do fine.

Berto and Badelj switch seems good, though we should still push for Biglia because it seems F&M aren't that high on Badelj leading the way.

I actually think we should keep all of our midfielders once Kucka left as they all have something to offer

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Koke and now this dude? Wtf are they teaching them in their primavera :conf:

Atletico is fostering a snake free zone :thumbsup: good on them.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
I don't know what other Felipe Anderson your watching but every single FULL game I've seen has been a hit or miss with him. Often times the latter due entirely to the lack of interest in the game or general laziness.

I think he is inconsistent in an attacking sense and can get frustrating due to that, but defensively and workrate wise I don't think the man can be faulted, and I think the stats are hard to argue with in this case.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I think Romagnolis insta got hacked :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I think Romagnolis insta got hacked :lol:

DDpFpEaWsAARdE6.jpg

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
these guys are def not Milanisti :fp:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Or Roma converted to Islam and now goes by Mahmoud - don't rule out any possibilities guys! :o

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
11 - Hakan Calhanoglu has scored 11 free kick goals since 2013/14 in Bundesliga, at least five more than any other player. Sniper.

GeorgeWeahJnr

Primavera
Reaction score
Why the fuck would we sell Suso if we have money? Played great this season, has potential to get better and who's to say he wouldn't adapt if we change systems? He's only 23. And what if we change back? Not to mention it makes Milan look like a selling club...hard to attract players if they think they'll be sold off even after they play well.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Papu Gomez is probably better than all the attacking players we are being linked to... Would love him here

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
25-30m because imo Bona has hit his ceiling. Little improvement possible.

Fair price i suppose.

I don't know how you base your judgement on the strength of the league, but in any cases Suso is worth more because of many factors such as age/potential/nationality. (imagine if Salah was Brazilian or Gomez is 23)

I can give you hundreds of example where a 16 years old pellegri who has 1 serie A goal under his belt just got sold for 30m, same for a Brazilian kid who yet to make a professional debut is sold for 45m.

Now to go back to Valuation, The player is worth what you're willing to pay for him. There are many variables that keep changing the outcome like in what universe would someone pay Lavezzi or Tevez +20m a year in salary?

Strength of the league comes from the quality of players who normally play in said league. Suso plays in a league where buffon is apparently THE GOAT OF GOATS, and Higuain scored 36 goals for a team not from the north

A serie a club paying 30m for pellegri is one thing... A team from one of the top leagues playing 80M for a spaniard with 0 UCL/EL/NT caps is wishful thinking :mb:

Agree with your part about Valuation and all the variables which can alter the price. Suso will never be an 80M player... unless he goes to the Zimbabwean league.

So we were able to get 0€ for a player paid 10mil? I know it is poli but still.

Thought we got 3M for him.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ewwwwww .... hell no to any kinda pace on our RW.

We love them turtles

Tell us, knowing that you've seen them in their primes...
Who was faster? Garrincha or Rivelino?

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Cuadrado :lol:
Rejected by chelsea, too weak for 7uve - its not how you create winning team. He is 29 years old so this or next summer is last time when he can be sold for good money - dont expect to go anywhere for less than 20 millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule