MODENA,EMPOLI,PERUGIA,ANCONA good players?

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
I was wondering if anyone is interseted in any young or any talented players from those teams who are being relagated ,,,to be saved from the drop... Rocchi comes to mind... but please mention any worthy player from any of the 4 relagated teams...
could milan benefit...some youg italian...??? :devil2:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
well from the teams that are relegated I only want Milan to sign Kamara and maybe Obodo from Perugia.I don't like the rest

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Ze Maria has been mentiones form Perugia.....and i think Metazuleman or whateva is from Modena isnt he....he has been mentioned a few times with Juve and Milan......Rocchi is good....

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Neee.... i don't have feeling about players of the clubs.... better looking for others...

Blizzardx90

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta.....Andriy Shevchenko
If anyone it would have to be Di Natalea and Rocchi from Empoli. But its 90% or more likely that they would only get a game or two each for the whole season. Three max. If anything they'll be super subs. Including Champions League, Copa Del Italia etc.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Metazulem ...could be a nice singing... and he had a good game against milan which means he cares... :devil2:

Schedule