Reaction score
Rahja said:
From my uncle... Jean Pierre Meersseman
Did he swear on his sister's tits? :D

Last edited:

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I will be in milan on 28th for sure, when will we be able to reserve tickets trough that website?

Btw, does anyone know where we could spend one cheap night in milano on 28th, we are heading home on 29th

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Besfort said:
Um ... no joke there. It is the cheapest and very popular thing among young people.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Besfort said:
That might be a nice thing for you probably.
A friend of mine hosts a lot of people there. Always interesting to introduce your country and maybe someday get same ' service' from others. All sort of adventures come along too ...

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it is possible if we go to milano on monday and buy tickets somewhere there? How can 4 foreign people do that and where?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
horsovski said:
Does anyone know if it is possible if we go to milano on monday and buy tickets somewhere there? How can 4 foreign people do that and where?
http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=35827

The info shouldn't be outdated. I think you need a passport or ID and it wouldn't hurt to be there with all 4 as I read some game they sell only ticket per face.

Jivara said:
what does this say? can I order 2 tickets from now, because I doubt I will find something if I get there a 1-2 days earlier.
What I got from babelfish - If you have the Rossonero Heart card you can buy the tickets 17-19 from presale. Also the card is for free(ATM I guess). The ordinary sales begin on Monday 22.

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We are gonna be in Milano on 22nd around 3PM or even late. Does anyone know is this is too late to buy tickets on that day?

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Depends on how much you are willing to pay. There will always be tickets available...at a price.

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What do you mean, arent price officials and tickets bought in that intesa bank?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
you will definetly find tickets if you are going that early and at the initial price which is not so much I think around 50 euros for a good seat, I got tickets to roma in the orange sector and I think it was 37 euros, while with curva vs shaktar it was only 15.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
If you have the Rossonero Heart card you can buy the tickets 17-19 from presale

how and where can i get 1 of those cards?? i've looked on the website nuttin.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
You have to embark on a quest to find the Magic Lamp

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I will be in milano tomorrow afternoon, does anyone know how long is that sanpaolo intesa bank open, i heard i can buy tickets there only or can i buy them elsewhere too?

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
you can buy them from milanstore, there is one close to plaza duomo, and another in plaza de 25 maggio, im not sure if my italian is correct, but i got my tickets from those 2 milanstores.

horsovski

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is this bank only in milano and can we buy tickets in other cities in this bank aswell as we wont be in milano by 16.15

marconico

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Rossonero player!!
Claudia said:
No, you can buy the tickets only from Banca Intesa --> http://www.comuni-italiani.it/015/146/banche/abi03069.html

Opening hours --> 8.30 - 13.30 / 14.45 - 16.15

(except from online/at stadium box)
So ONLY at Banca Intensa can buy the tickets..Is it only for DERBY game or for ALL THE MATCHES this season only can buy at Banca??
Does it mean from MILANPOINT/Milanstore we can't buy it anymore??

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
you can, it worked for me last march... i doubt the rule changed from then

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Everything's changed. This season we have a new card called "Cuore Rossonero"...A lot of people subscribe to this card, in this way they can have a presale option..

Without this card it's difficult (almost impossible) to get tickets for important matches..

For ordinary matches (if you don't have Cuore Rossonero) you can buy tickets the day of the match (or sometimes also the day before) at the stadium.

------

For Milan-Inter it's different. Obviously there won't be tickets on sale the day of the match. So people who don't own a Cuore Rossonero card (as horsovski i think) have to go to Banca Intesa this week, subscribe to the card and hope to find tickets.

Last edited:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
so it would be impossible for me to find tickets if I go on friday?

even in the more expensive stands?

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
I don't know how many tickets have been sold...but maybe Friday it's too late.

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
From what i read about the tickets (been following the situation) and what others tell me, there is no way you can get tickets on friday. One even said he went to banca intensa last friday but couldnt get tickets, because they were 'blocked'. But he said something about them being available later in the week... all in all, there's no guarantee that you'll get anything.

:(

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
got my tix. my 1st milan game in san siro and its the milan derby cant get any better than that. roll on sunday!
FORZA MILAN!!!