Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brazil

Primavera
Reaction score
Ronaldinho Training Longer & Harder Than Rest Of The Milan Squad - Report
The Brazilian ace is working hard to return to the levels of years gone by, showing for training long before his team-mates...

Ronaldinho is going the extra mile for Milan, starting training 90 minutes before the rest of the squad.

According to **********, the Brazilian ace is eager to get back to his best. As a result, he has his nose to the grindstone at Milanello. The report suggests 'Dinho' is ready to lead by example this term, despite a slow start.

It is said his goal against Atalanta has given him a new-found taste for success and he is eager to use that as a springboard that will propel him to greater heights.

Ronaldinho arrives at Milanello at 09:00, an hour and a half before the time players are expected to be present. It's an encouraging sign for Leonardo, who is already on the brink at the club.

Meanwhile, Ronaldinho will be in Monaco later tonight for the Golden Foot awards ceremony. He faces stiff competition from Raul of Real Madrid for the prize.

It would make my heart sing if there was truth in this!

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Well, I feel like we need to use him, since we don't have attackers that can play well with eachother. Hunt+Pato just isn't a good couple IMO, same goes for one of these with Inzaghi. And Pato behind Huntelaar/Inzaghi is also no option, because Pato isn't an AM, and also no winger. We need pace / crossing ability from players like Abate and Jankulovski, but both as wingbacks, with only 2 central defenders looks creepy to me. So:

Huntelaar/Pato(ST)

Ronaldinho(AM)

Seedorf(CM) - Pirlo(CM)

Jankulovski(LWB) - Flamini/Ambrosini(DM) - Abate(RWB)

Kaladze(CB) - Nesta(CB) - Silva(CB)

Storari(GK)​

I'm not satisfied with both Inzaghi and Gattuso at the moment, so I prefer Flamini or Ambrosini as DM, and Huntelaar or Pato as striker, depends on who is most likely to be sharper. However, Pato isn't sharp at the moment also, but he is our best striker, so I hope he soon will be.

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
A few months too late, but credit to him if he is indeed putting the extra effort.
the same shit that he promised when asked by Berlusconi at the start of the season. i have a solution for you. sell him.. we had enough from him.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
the same shit that he promised when asked by Berlusconi at the start of the season. i have a solution for you. sell him.. we had enough from him.

Obviously the sooner he will be gone the better.

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
i dont think this is for the present year performance...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's a crock, considering he's been consistently mediocre since late 2006.

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Roller coaster ride for the Milan fans.

I admit, I will always be a long term fan of Ronaldinho regardless of what he's done. But I really hope this time he can turn it around.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
it is pretty fair i struggle to think of a football other than kaka and gerrard who hit the heights that ronaldinho did between 2001-2007 he was the best footballer on the planet for 5 years.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
0KRF3OFF--620x385.jpg

pic453.jpg

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
nice maybe we can get some money for him and/or maybe someone will want to buy him now

i honestly think every one of the other nominees deserved it more

Last edited:

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
it is pretty fair i struggle to think of a football other than kaka and gerrard who hit the heights that ronaldinho did between 2001-2007 he was the best footballer on the planet for 5 years.

Kaka' & Gerrard are fine players who over reasonably long careers will have done well, but they will not hit near the heights Ronaldinho did at his best.

Ronaldinho obviously was well past it by the time he was 27 & then suddenly the other two where alot better than him from then on along with lots of other players.

The fact that Ronaldinho was past it pretty young means that you could consider the other two to be better than him overall possibly.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
nice maybe we can get some money for him and/or maybe someone will want to buy him now

i honestly think every one of the other nominees deserved it more

He won't be at Milan for much longer.

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
The Brazilian ace is working hard to return to the levels of years gone by, showing for training long before his team-mates...
Oct 12, 2009 11:13:32 AM

Ronaldinho is going the extra mile for Milan, starting training 90 minutes before the rest of the squad.

According to **********, the Brazilian ace is eager to get back to his best. As a result, he has his nose to the grindstone at Milanello. The report suggests 'Dinho' is ready to lead by example this term, despite a slow start.

It is said his goal against Atalanta has given him a new-found taste for success and he is eager to use that as a springboard that will propel him to greater heights.

Ronaldinho arrives at Milanello at 09:00, an hour and a half before the time players are expected to be present. It's an encouraging sign for Leonardo, who is already on the brink at the club.

Meanwhile, Ronaldinho will be in Monaco later tonight for the Golden Foot awards ceremony. He faces stiff competition from Raul of Real Madrid for the prize.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
life's tough sumtimes.
Ronaldinho!%20Crying!.jpg

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Oct 12, 2009 11:13:32 AM

That's impressive. Good to hear.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Longer maybe, but any proof that it's harder?

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Congratz to Dinho for winning the Golden Foot award, hope it will somehow get him motivated..!!!

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
yeah he should at least proves he deserve an award this season, no matter what kind of award that is:rolleyes: it still is an acknowledgment, if he still has a bit pride on him, he should work to prove it:mad:

Schedule