Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It does ?
Plz show me how you reached such conclusion.

Due to wrong doings in the past, PC people in the west see racism in everything. If someone says a racial slur, PC people around him will point fingers and scream racist. Just to show that hey look at us, we've stopped being racists. It's really not a healthy behaviour, since it's keeping racism alive. Note, not every white dude in the west behaves like this, not generalising here :tongue:

I don't think you really understand what counts as racism here in the west. Were me and you are from, much stronger words are used without any one giving a fuck (that's not always good either).

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MilanMB
He should be unbanned because it's a bullshit ban.

The only thing you're doing is trying to impose your way of thinking on others. "If I think like this, everyone should do as well". I fucking hate that mentality.

Most of us don't have a problem with this, why should should we adapt to your way of thinking? That's not fair.

There's NOTHING wrong in calling a black person a monkey, ape, chimp, etc etc, as long as you ACTUALLY don't mean anything racist with it. And if I want to do that while discussing football, it's really none of your business. Who're you to set the standards around here? I've seen tons of posts from you were you say inappropriate stuff. Do you see me bitch about it?

Milan MB are you seriouus lol. Call me a monkey, ape or chimp and ill show you whats wrong with it

I can't believe you find that a non-racist comment.. that is like the elite racist jokes in society.

I mean, firstly. Who the hell gives the right to call someone else a monkey? Saying monkey to a black person is like signing a death certificate, don't be stupid, read what you type before you post it, because that quote is :fp:

its stupid, who calls someone else a monkey and say there joking. Who does that? You say monkey to a black person at a workplace and they'll demolish you.

something's arent acceptable. like that ideology of yours. its ridiculous

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
MB would fit in so well at republican primary.

His arguments=what all my tobacco chewing, gun touting, hunting friends believe.

I still don't get how you're missing my point-
Just cause you don't think something is racist, doesn't mean it should be tolerated. It has roots his racism, it offended a group of people, just don't say it. It's not hard to not speak certain words. No one is infringing on you....

you could just as easy say fuck gargano, aah shit etc. without having to bring in terms which were used by colonizers to degrade indigenous people (in both africa and south america i might add.... look ar gargano's skin tone v. majority of uruguay who resemble lugano, forlan, cavani etc. (it's a very white country). It's a term that was originally used by white european colonizers to animalize the indigenous population, show they are 'not human' 'not same race/whatever' as them

I just don't get why it's a big deal to NOT say something, which clearly has negative connotations in certain parts of the world. I can tell you right now, you call any black kid i went to school with a monkey, you'd get your ass beat.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Please read about the Arab tribes history and you will recognize my point.
What to read ?
Do tell me what have you read.
And if you mean Arabs pre Islam then its irrelevant.
Islam brought the "we all are brothers regardless of skin color" into the arab perspective & it painted all the arabs , christians & jews same as those brought good things that painted muslims.
Years of education produced arabs without racism.

But am really interested in what have you read ?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Am not following.
What tribes got to do with racism which is hating on people simply coz skin/look is different.
Preferring people of your own family & hating other families isnt racism , is it ?
Thats what tribe is.
And you + congo do know where Libya is , right ?
Africa ?
All people there are dark skin for fuck sake.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Milan MB are you seriouus lol. Call me a monkey, ape or chimp and ill show you whats wrong with it

I can't believe you find that a non-racist comment.. that is like the elite racist jokes in society.

I mean, firstly. Who the hell gives the right to call someone else a monkey? Saying monkey to a black person is like signing a death certificate, don't be stupid, read what you type before you post it, because that quote is :fp:

its stupid, who calls someone else a monkey and say there joking. Who does that? You say monkey to a black person at a workplace and they'll demolish you.

something's arent acceptable. like that ideology of yours. its ridiculous

First of, I don't think I've ever use the word monkey in here or in real life when I'm pissed at someone. I usually use the word cunt. :D

anyway, I don't think you've understood my point. Read through my posts on this topic.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
What to read ?
Do tell me what have you read.
And if you mean Arabs pre Islam then its irrelevant.
Islam brought the "we all are brothers regardless of skin color" into the arab perspective & it painted all the arabs , christians & jews same as those brought good things that painted muslims.
Years of education produced arabs without racism

crimes have been commited against black people in libya

what about darfur?

in indonesia, the largest muslim nation in the world, racism is as common as it is anywhere else in the world.

Years of education produced arabs without racism

do u honestly believe this to be true?

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is there many white people in Libya to begin with ?
Also black people in Indonesia are treated badly ?
Do explain.
And yes , I believe of what am saying.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
MB would fit in so well at republican primary.

His arguments=what all my tobacco chewing, gun touting, hunting friends believe.

I still don't get how you're missing my point-
Just cause you don't think something is racist, doesn't mean it should be tolerated. It has roots his racism, it offended a group of people, just don't say it. It's not hard to not speak certain words. No one is infringing on you....

you could just as easy say fuck gargano, aah shit etc. without having to bring in terms which were used by colonizers to degrade indigenous people (in both africa and south america i might add.... look ar gargano's skin tone v. majority of uruguay who resemble lugano, forlan, cavani etc. (it's a very white country). It's a term that was originally used by white european colonizers to animalize the indigenous population, show they are 'not human' 'not same race/whatever' as them

I just don't get why it's a big deal to NOT say something, which clearly has negative connotations in certain parts of the world. I can tell you right now, you call any black kid i went to school with a monkey, you'd get your ass beat.

And you're arguments remind me of the girl who refused to shave her legs or armpits.

I actually do understand your point. But I don't agree with it, nor will I follow it. And I don't respect it either.

I mean WHY on this green earth should I associate black people with monkeys? If you stop giving a fuck about stuff like this, those racial roots will let go and in time no black man will even blink if he's called a monkey. That's also the way it should be.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Wild, bro, wtf you're talking about? :D :lol: racism exist everywhere in some form.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Is there many white people in Libya to begin with ?
Also black people in Indonesia are treated badly ?
Do explain.
And yes , I believe of what am saying.

what do you mean by white people? westerners?

black people in indonesia? there is a long history of violence perpetrated by the indonesian government against papuans in west papua (irian jaya). they have been treated badly.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wuhaaaaaaaaaaaaa , google search LOL
And by education I dont mean it general education but rather educating a specific rule or way of life.

Fiero

Reaction score
And how could Sage be racist if he's not even white? Could a gay dude be homophobic?

And you get Fredrik, a white dude, saying Bale is a monkey and nothing happens. And Sasha, a white man slut, saying he hates Lucio because he looks like an ape and even makes a photo of it, and nothing happens.

Fiero

Reaction score
Again, how could Arabs be racists when at least half of us are black?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like of the saddat in egypt example.
He was so hatted that he was their president :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok I guess you know more about this sitting on your ass at the US.

Hey, Americans are midgets. I read that on google.

what does my location have to do with it?

know more about what?

and i'm standing at the computer right now bitch :o

i disagree with the notions that arabs cannot be racist. which is a preposterous claim.

Fiero

Reaction score
Btw, quick search entering the member "Sasha" and keyword "Lucio" brings interesting results:

Sasha said:
+1 What a monkey.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=651192&postcount=1768

Sasha said:
Fuck you Lucio you fucking monkey! :proud:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=681438&postcount=12122

Sasha said:
I sincerely apologize for calling Lucio a monkey.

Upon further analysis I have concluded that he looks like a chimp.

Chimps are apes, not monkeys.

I don't know what came over me. :cry:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=713126&postcount=14389

Sasha said:
PS- The only person that I hate Hate HATE to see win this trophy is Lucio. Fucking monkey.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=726735&postcount=15287

Schedule