Milan's Transferseason round-up

What do you make of our transfer campaign so far?

• Total voters

Dalilah

Primavera
Reaction score
Is January supposed to be part of the same transfer season or a new one? :D

Some have already published The Epilogue

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=41394

stating that Ronaldinho is going and Cassano coming. Does anybody know what this exchange means financially for Milan? Will it lead to any spare money for other purchases... like defenders? ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Al Volo: A Tale Of Two Cities
March 16th, 2011 by Adam Digby

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Ar...ndings-AC-Milan,-Inter-Milan-Part-1-55629.jpg

Milan and Turin are separated by little over 140km along the Autostrada A4, relatively close and a distance easily covered in under two hours. In Serie A however the gulf is much wider as a twenty point gap lies between the champions-elect Rossoneri and a Juventus deemed in crisis on a weekly basis. As each club is halfway through perhaps the largest rebuilding project in its history it is reasonable to draw the conclusion that they are very much in the same position, merely approaching the overhaul of their squad from opposite ends.

The problems at Juventus were much deeper rooted and as such they started from a far weaker position, with changes needed at boardroom level before anything else could happen. The arrival of Andrea Agnelli has done much to restore the club in the eyes of fans and his decision to appoint Beppe Marotta, Fabio Paratici and Pavel Nedved to senior positions is both intelligent and in-keeping with the long term vision he laid out after assuming control last May.

From there a conscious decision was taken to sweep away the previous seasons ineptitude with the worst culprits shipped out on a variety of deals. Removing the stale air permeating around men like Amauri, Christian Poulsen, Jonathan Zebina and even Fabio Cannavaro was undoubtedly the right one whilst shedding the wages of David Trezeguet, Mauro Camoranesi and Diego was essential in allowing Marotta to bring in a raft of new players while managing the budget he was entrusted with.

This influx of talent has been widely criticised but essentially what the Director General has done is build the basis of a side that follows in the footsteps of many Bianconeri squads of the past. Men like Leonardo Bonucci, Simone Pepe and Marco Storari are needed by every winning squad while Fabio Quagliarella, Alberto Aquilani and Milos Krasic add that touch of quality that is even more vital.

While the January acquisition of Alessandro Matri will need to be judged over a much longer period, Marco Motta and Jorge Martinez have really failed to prove worth holding on to, although the Uruguayan winger may find a niche as a reserve for Krasic. Much of the complaint against Marotta and his efforts thus far is the lack of fuoriclasse additions, that little something extra that separates the good from the great players and that is a fair assessment.

Yet this coming summer the former Sampdoria man has the opportunity to quieten his critics, to prove he is more than a provincial operator and that he can prove capable of managing the transfer market at one of European footballs true giants. The team is perhaps three or four players away from being complete if the majority of the current loan deals are made permanent, and that will be a huge test of Marotta’s ability. With the budget available as the new stadium is finished and bringing that small group of missing champions is key to the planning and building already implemented.

In contrast Champions are in abundance at Milan who added Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Kevin-Prince Boateng and Robinho to a side already containing Alexandre Pato, Thiago Silva and Alessandro Nesta. However, aside from those players the squad lacks the very players Marotta has brought to Juve, the dependable professionals to flesh out the side. Ignazio Abate, Christian Abbiati and Mathieu Flamini are important elements but after those names there is very little depth as the bench against Tottenham in the Champions League proved.

Alexander Merkel is a promising talent with a bright future but it is the senatori of Max Allegri’s side – most of whom are out of contract this summer – that provide the most cause for concern. Replacing men such as Clarence Seedorf, Andrea Pirlo, Rino Gattuso and perhaps Pippo Inzaghi will not be easy. In Adriano Galliani, now seemingly assisted by Mino Raiola in his dealings, they have the men to make these signings, as the January arrival of Antonio Cassano, Marc Van Bommel and Urby Emanuelson proved, yet the work remains to be done.

These differing approaches have had vastly different results, not only on the pitch and in the Serie A table but also among fans watching on and hoping their club will be the one to end the dominance of Inter. They may have both taken entirely opposing paths to get there but, as their shared history shows, each will return to the summit, perhaps leaving Galliani and Marotta able to reflect on their contrasting styles. “It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done…”

http://backpagefootball.com/columnists/al-volo-a-tale-of-two-cities/

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Milan’s Corner: Geared For The Future
Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 | Posted by Debopam Roy

The year 2011 was envisaged and identified as the year zero for Milan; the year to make a clean break and start a new winning cycle. A bright young manager, some stars, couple of old hands and one unknown were brought in to help. The result was a resounding success, ending Inter’s hegemony on the Scudetto. The triumph is as much of the players and the manager as of the transfer experts – Adriano Galliani and his right hand man Ariedo Braida. In 2012, however, as many as 11 players will be out of contract, and for reasons of age, many would leave. Hence this transfer season is more important than even last summer’s. A few more right moves will set Milan on the correct path for this decade. While many of the big clubs of Italy are struggling with rebuilding, Milan may be able to achieve success while rebuilding for the next generation.

As the season was ending, Galliani & Braida needed to do two important things – ensure that the team was not entirely decimated of experienced players whose contracts were expiring and get correct reinforcements for the team. The renewals of Alessandro Nesta, Filippo Inzaghi, Flavio Roma, Massimo Ambrosini, Mark van Bommel and Clarence Seedorf were thus a step in retaining the experience. The one that got away – Andrea Pirlo, was more an indictment of how the club thinks it should play. Galliani has also secured reinforcements right throughout the lines – on loan Marco Amelia was signed permanently from Genoa, the defense was bolstered with free signings Taye Taiwo & Philippe Mexes, Kevin Prince Boateng was signed permanently for €7m. The youth was not neglected either with Milan taking on full ownership of a bunch of players who were co-owned with Genoa, notable among them is Alberto Paloschi, the heir apparent to Pippo Inzaghi. On top of all these deals, Milan also secured Thiago Silva, arguably the best defender in the world for five years, one of the best deals done so far in the season.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/index.php/milans-corner-geared-for-the-future/
http://www.thehardtackle.com/index.php/milans-corner-geared-for-the-future/

Fiero

Reaction score
I'm going to post this here despite anything related to transfers seemingly goes to the rumor commode, because a) it is not a rumor and b) I don't expect "rumor commode posters" to understand this. :D (Yes, offense meant).

One thing people don't understand is that Galliani is not a planner. He isn't a football expert. Galliani doesn't sit in his office in February and think, my god we need a trequartista who is fast and dynamic, or think we need someone with close control and precise touch. Galliani is definitely not that guy. Galliani is an entrepreneur. He is a business man. He's an opportunist. He waits and observes the market carefully before jumping at the best chances.

Do you think last June Galliani had any idea that we'll buy Ibra and Robinho? No. Absolutely not. But he saw opportunities and he took them. Just refer to his recent quote “It takes a little imagination and that's what we do here at Milan. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't”.

So my point is, there is absolutely no Mr. X or Mr. Y or all that bullshit. That's just media farce. If there's anything we know about Galliani, and about Milan, is that they joke with the media to avoid responding seriously. Berlusconi does it all the time, so does Galliani, and now it seems that Allegri has learned.

Simply put, Milan has no idea which player(s) we are going to buy. Galliani likes Ganso, a lot. But is he guaranteed to come? No. He is non-EU, injury prone, and might cost a lot. If you notice Galliani's words, sometimes he says we could sign Ganso, and other times he says we have Boateng as a trequartista and we don't need another one. So he isn't certain. He doesn't know for sure. Another target, Hamsik. I think Allegri personally requested him and he likes him a lot, and that's why we're linked with him. So Galliani is trying to get him, and Raiola is working on it. But then Berlusconi dismisses the rumors in his political conference in Naples, simply to win over the crowd. So is Hamsik guaranteed to come? No. Is he guaranteed not to come? No. We simply don't know yet.

Other players, like Nasri or Aquilani, are being mentioned because they are market opportunities. If Nasri indeed is going to leave Arsenal, be sure that Milan will be interested. If Juve don't sign Aquilani, make no mistake, Milan will try to get him. Because they're opportunities that are too good to pass on.

The rest, like Fabregas and Pastore, are big names with inflated market price. They definitely interest us, but would be very very hard to get. These are the dreams. These are the unrealistic players. Could we afford them? Sure. Berlusconi could. And he'd pay for them without hesitation, IF an opportunity presents itself.

Basically Milan are not mentioning names because there is no "Mr. X". Nobody knows who will we sign. Not even the management. It is simple politics. Keeping all the options open and not spitting words they might regret later if they fail to fulfill their promises.

Personally I think we will get Hamsik (Allegri's request), Ganso (if they change the non-EU rules) because Galliani has a big boner for him, and Aquilani (if Juve don't buy him, and we'll get rid of Flamini in return).

But is this guarantees? No. What is guaranteed is that we will sign players. Important ones, that match our Champions League ambitions. The names however are not clear yet.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Why not post it on the blog?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Excelent post Fiero.

I think Galliani has a plan. His plan though, is really not fixed or restricted, he doesn't has one definite player name he already decided. Cause there is more than one player that fits the spot.

But first of all he knows what our needs are. As he knew that the LB was priority and spend the non-EU spot on Taiwo. So Taiwo was a great opportunity as you said, but also he fits our top need that was LB. If Taiwo couldn't arrive, he would look elsewhere, maybe for a bargain, or maybe even paying market value as last resource, but he would get a LB that he think is good enough.

So I think Galliani knows where he want to go but he doesn't stick to a route. Even if Ibra and Robinho didn't come, Galliani would spend those 40+ M on somewhere else, but he would renew the squad last summer in some way or another.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL be honest who actually reads the blog? :lol:
The 40 + people who liked my post :o
The people from goal.com forums and svenkaka.com :o
Hater:cool:
It's still in it's start actually, David started it pretty late in the season, and yet the results aren't bad.

Fiero, seriously post it on the blog.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
excellent post fiero, sums up galliani really well. opportunism isn't always good in football though, galliani would do well to listen to braida and the coach more often regardless of the cost.

and speaking of costs, i've no idea whose fault this is but milan was 2nd or 3rd on the football money list not too long ago and now it's freefalling down the rankings, which surprises me as milan has been the most dominant team in europe in the last twenty years, and did really well in the last decade also. maybe it's because seire a has failed to move with the times i don't know, but when you look at teams like manu and bartha and see their revenues vastly superior to ours and also consider that their history pales in comparison to milan's, i feel that someone has made too many mistakes with the club's finances.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
excellent post fiero, sums up galliani really well. opportunism isn't always good in football though, galliani would do well to listen to braida and the coach more often regardless of the cost.

and speaking of costs, i've no idea whose fault this is but milan was 2nd or 3rd on the football money list not too long ago and now it's freefalling down the rankings, which surprises me as milan has been the most dominant team in europe in the last twenty years, and did really well in the last decade also. maybe it's because seire a has failed to move with the times i don't know, but when you look at teams like manu and bartha and see their revenues vastly superior to ours and also consider that their history pales in comparison to milan's, i feel that someone has made too many mistakes with the club's finances.

It's Serie A fault. Sometime ago it was discussed somewhere on this forum. It's been some 5 or 6 years now that clubs in Serie A had stagnated on revenue. A bit more, a bit less but the same pattern every year, while EPL clubs + Barça & Real are making more money every year. EPL cause they have a huge audiance around the World, and the Spanish cause they won a shitload of money on TV rights (while the minor Spanish clubs earn very few).

Milan can't be strong if Serie A is shit. Look at Porto, Benfica, Ajax, Lyon... Those clubs are very well run, organized, they have history and tradition (not Lyon, but they are decent for years in UCL), but their leagues simply put limits to them. They can't compete against major Leagues.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I'm going to post this here despite anything related to transfers seemingly goes to the rumor commode, because a) it is not a rumor and b) I don't expect "rumor commode posters" to understand this. :D (Yes, offense meant).

One thing people don't understand is that Galliani is not a planner. He isn't a football expert. Galliani doesn't sit in his office in February and think, my god we need a trequartista who is fast and dynamic, or think we need someone with close control and precise touch. Galliani is definitely not that guy. Galliani is an entrepreneur. He is a business man. He's an opportunist. He waits and observes the market carefully before jumping at the best chances.

Do you think last June Galliani had any idea that we'll buy Ibra and Robinho? No. Absolutely not. But he saw opportunities and he took them. Just refer to his recent quote “It takes a little imagination and that's what we do here at Milan. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't”.

So my point is, there is absolutely no Mr. X or Mr. Y or all that bullshit. That's just media farce. If there's anything we know about Galliani, and about Milan, is that they joke with the media to avoid responding seriously. Berlusconi does it all the time, so does Galliani, and now it seems that Allegri has learned.

Simply put, Milan has no idea which player(s) we are going to buy. Galliani likes Ganso, a lot. But is he guaranteed to come? No. He is non-EU, injury prone, and might cost a lot. If you notice Galliani's words, sometimes he says we could sign Ganso, and other times he says we have Boateng as a trequartista and we don't need another one. So he isn't certain. He doesn't know for sure. Another target, Hamsik. I think Allegri personally requested him and he likes him a lot, and that's why we're linked with him. So Galliani is trying to get him, and Raiola is working on it. But then Berlusconi dismisses the rumors in his political conference in Naples, simply to win over the crowd. So is Hamsik guaranteed to come? No. Is he guaranteed not to come? No. We simply don't know yet.

Other players, like Nasri or Aquilani, are being mentioned because they are market opportunities. If Nasri indeed is going to leave Arsenal, be sure that Milan will be interested. If Juve don't sign Aquilani, make no mistake, Milan will try to get him. Because they're opportunities that are too good to pass on.

The rest, like Fabregas and Pastore, are big names with inflated market price. They definitely interest us, but would be very very hard to get. These are the dreams. These are the unrealistic players. Could we afford them? Sure. Berlusconi could. And he'd pay for them without hesitation, IF an opportunity presents itself.

Basically Milan are not mentioning names because there is no "Mr. X". Nobody knows who will we sign. Not even the management. It is simple politics. Keeping all the options open and not spitting words they might regret later if they fail to fulfill their promises.

Personally I think we will get Hamsik (Allegri's request), Ganso (if they change the non-EU rules) because Galliani has a big boner for him, and Aquilani (if Juve don't buy him, and we'll get rid of Flamini in return).

But is this guarantees? No. What is guaranteed is that we will sign players. Important ones, that match our Champions League ambitions. The names however are not clear yet.

Finally someone that understands!!!!! Post of the year?:star:

Fiero

Reaction score
Fiero, seriously post it on the blog.

Will do when I get the time, bit busy with university finals. Thanks. :)

It's Serie A fault. Sometime ago it was discussed somewhere on this forum. It's been some 5 or 6 years now that clubs in Serie A had stagnated on revenue. A bit more, a bit less but the same pattern every year, while EPL clubs + Barça & Real are making more money every year. EPL cause they have a huge audiance around the World, and the Spanish cause they won a shitload of money on TV rights (while the minor Spanish clubs earn very few).

Milan can't be strong if Serie A is shit. Look at Porto, Benfica, Ajax, Lyon... Those clubs are very well run, organized, they have history and tradition (not Lyon, but they are decent for years in UCL), but their leagues simply put limits to them. They can't compete against major Leagues.

Serie A teams (especially big ones like us) are at a disadvantage in two things:

1- The one you mentioned, TV revenue. In Spain it is monopoly between Real and Barca and so it gives them a huge advantage. And it should be... they're the ones getting the audience anyway. In Serie A money is divided closely, which is VERY unfair to big clubs and puts them at a disadvantage.

2- Stadium. I can't stress how important it is to own a stadium. All clubs are benfiting hugely from it. Especially EPL clubs and German clubs. Match revenues alone generate what, a 100 or 200 millions per year? Instead we have to pay rent for city council to rent San Siro.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
The 40 + people who liked my post :o
The people from goal.com forums and svenkaka.com :o
Hater:cool:

I'm one of those people that "liked" it. Doesn't mean I read it actually. :lol:

edit:
qAarl.gif

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm one of those people that "liked" it. Doesn't mean I read it actually. :lol:

edit:
qAarl.gif
In other words, you are visiting the forum, but you don't wanna admit it. :lol:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Fiero, you're becoming one of my favourite posters :)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Mino Raiola. Football's most powerful man. Okay, maybe after Mourinho. :lol:

Jorge Mendes is Football's most powerful man. Then Mourinho. And then Raiola.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Boateng is our Trequartista"
- Boateng is no fantasista and Seedorf has provided the imagination
- Next season, Milan will need a true goal-scoring striker and a proper ball-playing creative midfielder

When one imagines a trequartista, thoughts of Baggio, Cassano come to mind and not the likes of Kevin Prince Boateng. But the above quote is attributed to Galliani with the full quote providing a clearer picture, "Boateng is our trequartista, we need his physicality and he will be first choice (next season)," "We need his physicality" implies that he isn't in the trequartista role for the creativity he offers to the side (which can be a plus), but for his physical attributes and anyone who has watched the Ghanaian play will be familiar with the fine physical specimen that he is. But, why would a side sacrifice creativity in a role traditionally designated to creative players in Italy? Although this side are the current champions of the Serie A, to understand the problems which have caused this development clearly, it is important to understand the team's system, which gives meaning to Galliani's statement.

give this one a read. http://www.eurofootballzone.com/2011/05/boateng-is-our-trequartista.html

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan and Genoa - the unofficial feeder club agreement
By Gareth McKnight | Wednesday 22 June 2011
Milan and Genoa have unofficially struck up an increasingly amicable business agreement that has seen a number of players move between the sides in recent times. Club supremos Adriano Galliani and Enrico Preziosi appear to meet on a regular basis, with the Scudetto holders seemingly, albeit not officially, having first refusal on players from the Stadio Luigi Ferraris who may have the potential to move to the next level. Similarly, players on the outskirts of the Giuseppe Meazza first-team are being farmed out to the less prestigious of the two sides to gain match experience.

The issue of joint ownership is one that has emerged, as in many of the deals agreed by the clubs, both parties share player rights. This seems to be a measure used by Milan to allow them to easily bring a player back to the San Siro if he excels, and for Genoa to participate in transfer deals without having to splurge their transfer budget.

http://www.footballitaliano.co.uk/p6_66_6228_milan-and-genoa-the-unofficial-feeder-club-agreement.html

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Raiola should help us get Hamsik this summer.

Raiola, Galliani and Braida combine for an awesome trio! :star::star::star::star:

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Looking at our emerging relationship with Genoa, Udinese has found a different but very interesting business model:

How Udinese beat the system and stands at the gates of La Liga

June 14th, 2011 By Eric Beard

At the end of the 2009-10 season, Granada CF and Barcelona B finished first and second in the third tier of Spanish football, both gaining promotion to Liga Adelante. This past season, Barcelona B finished 3rd and Granada finished 5th.

Promotion into La Liga is almost identical to promotion into the Premier League. That is, the best two sides in the league go directly into La Liga while the next four battle it out in promotion playoffs. However, there’s one caveat. Barcelona B could not compete for promotion into La Liga because it is part of FC Barcelona and two sides from the same club cannot play in the same league. Instead, 7th place Real Valladolid was able to take on 4th place Elche CF in the playoff semifinals. Elche progressed into the promotion final in dramatic fashion, as did Granada. One Spanish club from Andalusia and one from the province of Alicante, it all seemed so straightforward.

However, when Granada faced Celta Vigo this past Saturday in the playoff semifinal, 6 out of the 11 starters were Udinese-owned. In fact, 11 players on the Granada roster are “on loan” from the Italian club, including starlets such as Dani Benitez (pictured above) and internationals such as Ghana’s Jonathan Mensah. Simply, the majority of Granada’s squad is an Udinese B filled with Spanish flair. Where the rules stopped this year’s Barça B squad from progressing, Udinese used a different country to push forward. And now, after the two matches in the playoff final on Wednesday and Saturday, Udine could essentially have a team in both Serie A and La Liga. An Italian job indeed.

The transformation was a novel one, but by no means are Granada’s fans upset by the Italian presence; they are absolutely loving their rapid resurgence in Spanish football. El Graná are back and the seats in Los Cármenes are filled once again. So how did this happen exactly? Well, let’s start with Udinese owner Gino Pozzo.

In 2009, Granada CF was a club in crisis, both competitively and financially. The club was on the brink of disappearing, despite a rich 80 year history. Gino Pozzo saw a money-making opportunity that would double as a way to develop Udinese talent, and in July 2009, the two clubs signed a partnership agreement so the majority of Granada’s squad would become Udinese-owned, while the Italian club could also send over its reserves and youngsters.

So what are the benefits for Gino Pozzo and Udinese Calcio? Well, the strategy is to use the exposure Granada gets in the Spanish league to showcase Udinese-owned talent that will, in turn, gain value in the transfer market. With Pozzo’s commitment to investing, Granada only seems likely to improve in the future. And Pozzo’s “buy cheap, gain exposure, sell high” philosophy is already working. Just imagine the possibilities for profit if Granada gets into the top flight in Spain.

Will Granada’s success be sustainable? Yes, and legally so. Though Pozzo said, “we put ourselves in Granada because it is a city with a great football potential,” there is also a legal framework that ensures that Udinese’s partnership with Granada is a permanent one. But amongst this clever system, one thing remains clear: if Granada are promoted the boys by the alhambra will not be the only one reaping the rewards.

But is this the start of a larger trend? Udinese’s plan is profitable and it has revived Granada. As a result, both parties are happy. Real Madrid have a notable connection with Getafe, but it’s not quite as imposing as this. Should Barcelona abandon Barça B, take over local side Catalan side Girona FC and make a run for La Liga? Should Arsenal impose its eye for talented youth by rebuilding Nantes in Ligue 2? Is this the future of relationships between the ‘haves and have-nots’ of football?

http://afootballreport.com/post/6514153638/how-udinese-beat-the-system-and-stands-at-the-gates-of

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
I can only say about this post. WOW! I can't believe it. Bravo for Udinese.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I remember reading that Udinese own circa 80-90 players all around the world... :eek:

But they seem to either really work for the looooong run, or the owners are only interested in making money.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember reading that Udinese own circa 80-90 players all around the world... :eek:

But they seem to either really work for the looooong run, or the owners are only interested in making money.

They have the same revenue on marketing sales, attendence and TV deals that the likes of Bari, Siena, Bologna, Brescia... Selling players and doing smart deals is the only thing that allowed them to jump to another level and compete with teams with way more support.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All the transfers related to Milan up until now:
Bought
Marco Amelia – acquistato tutto il cartellino dal Genoa
Kevin Prince Boateng - preso a titolo definitivo dal Genoa
Alberto Paloschi – torna a casa dal Genoa a titolo definitivo
Rodney Strasser – acquistato definitivamente dal Genoa
Gianmarco Zigoni – torna a titolo definitivo dal Genoa