Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread

bigbgballz

Юве да г&#1086
Reaction score
I like his style, movement, ball control and shot. He has the pottential to be big and already impressing the coach. Hope he stays.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
So he's gonna be sold to Sevilla or Villareal?

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
is our squad so packed that we cant afford to have even 1 or 2 youngsters playing for us?

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
So he's gonna be sold to Sevilla or Villareal?
If we want to loam him,loan him in the Serie A.He's only spent 6 months in the country.He needs to settle in the league whilst playing for Atalanta or Genoa or something.Place known to develop players with decent facilities and a good coach.
Atalanta would be best since its closer to Milan.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I think he's good enough to get minutes here, probably not as a starter but definitely as an impact sub.

Sub him in after the 75th minute, he's got nice enough dribbling to abuse tired defenders and his shot is not bad either

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
is our squad so packed that we cant afford to have even 1 or 2 youngsters playing for us?
We need to free up space for the 35 year olds we are going to sign. We can't get a CL spot with youngsters in our squad.

Ploki

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We need to free up space for the 35 year olds we are going to sign. We can't get a CL spot with youngsters in our squad.

Why should he be loaned out? He is clearly far better than Honda.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I like his style, movement, ball control and shot. He has the pottential to be big and already impressing the coach. Hope he stays.

:thumbsup:

4312 could suit him very well.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I wonder if we'll end up selling Matri and keeping him instead in the team as the 4th homegrown. Especially if we buy Ibra, there will be no place for Matri or Menez, and as a fifth attacker Verdi would be willing to run his ass off anytime that he entered the pitch as a sub even if it was for the last 5 min (something that I doubt someone like Menez would do).

Hopefully he has a good head on his shoulders because he has a golden chance.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if we'll end up selling Matri and keeping him instead in the team as the 4th homegrown. Especially if we buy Ibra, there will be no place for Matri or Menez, and as a fifth attacker Verdi would be willing to run his ass off anytime that he entered the pitch as a sub even if it was for the last 5 min (something that I doubt someone like Menez would do).

Hopefully he has a good head on his shoulders because he has a golden chance.

Either way consider matri gone

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
should be loaned.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Yeah, I think he needs a year of pretty much guaranteed football. This year he won't have that here.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Might as well sell him if we're going to loan him
I had hope Miha was different...but he's just the same as the rest...he's just another coach with old player fetish(even if they're crap)
Another crappy year for Milan....oh joy

Reaction score
Might as well sell him if we're going to loan him
I had hope Miha was different...but he's just the same as the rest...he's just another coach with old player fetish(even if they're crap)
Another crappy year for Milan....oh joy

And you've gotten this from what? Three friendly's in which Miha has played a good number of youngster including starting Suso in two of them? Yesterday against Lyon he started Calabria, Ely, Niang, and Suso. Yes the midfield was god awful but he's experimenting. Your judgements are as premature as a 12 year old getting touched by a girl for the first time.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
And you've gotten this from what? Three friendly's in which Miha has played a good number of youngster including starting Suso in two of them? Yesterday against Lyon he started Calabria, Ely, Niang, and Suso. Yes the midfield was god awful but he's experimenting. Your judgements are as premature as a 12 year old getting touched by a girl for the first time.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score

You're a fucking underage ***
You don't know how these things work

As soon as he got more of the old fucks in his disposal(back from vacation) he started phasing out the young ones...just like every coach we have had in the past

He should have noticed by now that our "veterans" suck and he should have kept them in the bench and convinced G to sell them

Reaction score

As soon as he got more of the old fucks in his disposal(back from vacation) he started phasing out the young ones...just like every coach we have had in the past

He should have noticed by now that our "veterans" suck and he should have kept them in the bench and convinced G to sell them

Chill man. It's preseason and we don't have a final squad yet. Support Milan no matter what and support Miha until he gives you a reason not to and preseason is not a reason.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score

Oh, for crying out loud, would you please shut up :lol: . Not only you got shown by a rookie for spewing some stupidity, but you keep continuing and think that you'll make a better impression if you add some insults here and there.

Suso was played as a striker, and it doesn't take a genius to know that he's no striker. Furthermore it was the first big friendly after quite a few heavy exercise days and everyone knew that the French team was ahead with their preparation.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh, for crying out loud, would you please shut up :lol: . Not only you got shown by a rookie for spewing some stupidity, but you keep continuing and think that you'll make a better impression if you add some insults here and there.

Suso was played as a striker, and it doesn't take a genius to know that he's no striker. Furthermore it was the first big friendly after quite a few heavy exercise days and everyone knew that the French team was ahead with their preparation.

Even then still a disappointing performance by Suso. Both Suso and jack were a sore to watch.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Actually really good player to watch. Very Spanish in his play. holds possession well. Didn't do a whole lot but with a bit of continuity he could be really handy as an AM

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone think we should transform this guy into a CM?
He clearly lacks the final ball...as if he doesn't actually know what to do as Treq.

He could do well in a Seedorf-role maybe?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He clearly lacks the final ball...as if he doesn't actually know what to do as Treq.

The new Di maria comes back again? No.
Suso does not fit the role. Only way he can fit in that role is if he is loaned for the rest of the season and plays at that position because as a CM if he is not great defensively at least his positioning has to be off the charts which it is not the case at this point of time.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

For a Seedorf role he is lacking strength and explosiveness, from his body build a more attacking role suites him, AM or SS in the first place, winger is ok too but he lacks some pace there, midfield only under specific conditions and not really in Serie A, maybe in Spain or so.
He is still not that experienced too, his game will develop but he is not a startet for us now so use him as sub or loan him out.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
My counterpoint to the replies above

When Poli and Bona can play in midfield I don't see why Suso can't
At the very least he has better technique and passing which we desperately need in our terrible midfield

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My counterpoint to the replies above

When Poli and Bona can play in midfield I don't see why Suso can't
At the very least he has better technique and passing which we desperately need in our terrible midfield

Bonaventura is a good comparison to Suso and you can absolutely see his game suffering from playing deeper, he shares the same primary positions (Winger/AM) but is a much harder player than Suso and knows how to get fouls.
If anything Bona is a reason why not to move Suso back.

Poli is a different player, he has the right movement and game for a midfielder but lacks in overall quality, Suso can become a much better player, he can possibly become a better cm - if trained there - too but not in short time as he needs to alter his basic game.

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Bonaventura is a good comparison to Suso

The fuck?
No he's not
Suso is the whole opposite...he seems to struggle upfront...he lacks that killer pass
And that's why I think he could do better on a deeper position...if only because Poli/Bona are completely useless in midfield