AC Milan Online ripped!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check this out:
http://www.hockeytownonline.com/ :mad: :mad: :mad:

What a rip off!!! Someone sent me that URL via e-mail.

I'm gonna contact his host, domain register, etc. to tell 'em about it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Regards,
David

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
David that looks strangly familiar.:rolleyes: What a rip off, and that it is for Hockey makes it even worse. :head:

And what a shitty site for that matter. I wanted to find out if he totally ripped off everything and none of the headers at the top even work. I was gonna ask people in the forum ?s' about the site and who runs it but no chat available. If your gonna forge someone else's work atleat do a good job.

Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Regards,
Seamus

ps. been busy, I will send you that copy this week I promise! I have it sitting out so I won't forget. :D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll post the details when all will be over [soon, hopefully], and I'll make sure to tell you guys if I need help.

Regards,
David

Cari831

Beginner
Reaction score
LOL....I agree!

If youre gonna rip somebody else you might as well do it right. :head:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Things are solved. The owner was very cooperative and has taken his site down, and it seems that it wasn't his mistake, but of a freind of his that gave him my design to use. He understood the situation and removed it.

Regards,
David

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Good work David! Hey, I have some guys down the street from me that are causing trouble, think you could straighten them out for me as well. Just kidding. :D Damn I was hoping that we were all going to get to put the hurt on someone. Just don't let Ozmo and I were going to have to go Gattuso on them.

bluecap.gif

biggrin.gif

smilie_resurection.gif

badass.gif

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't care whether it's their design or not. It's not mine. ;)

Seamus: oh yeah... if Rino will ever be put on a free by Milan we'll get him as a bodyguard for the site. :D

Regards,
David