The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Mate, gattuso makes some stupid substitutions quite often. Thats why i think he should accept an assistant coach role. We need conte
Conte won the league title with elia, vucinic, quagliarella, matri, perreyra, padoin, giaccherinu. Are you fucking kidding me?? Thats the coach we need. Someone who can create something magical out of nothing.
They even had de ceglie lmao. Oh and simone pepe. People dont realize how weak that team was and yet he went undefeated for a long spell. Conte is GoAt. Pep fodder would never be able to achieve what conte did with such a weak team. No coach could do it.

Fuck out of here boy, you're supporting the wrong team

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Even Thiago Silva couldnt be replaced even if we had all the money at the time. Let alone Paolo :lol:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Arsenal lost today, but have been in pretty excellent form since when they played us...

and before that? before they played us>??

please tell the people how their form was then KUJA

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Dont care. We dint make it to top 4. We got embarrassed by fucking arsenal at home. Regardless whether we got robbed in the second leg or not. We lost to arsenal at home. Not acceptable. He is good and all but he should be an assistant cosch. We need a real wc coach like conte. Once he learns from the Goat conte, then he can takeover il milan.

yes yes yes

I said Gattuso needs to learn more, he needs to be Contes assistant.

Conte here would work wonders.

probably even teach bonna how to play a pass 3 yards correctly

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
“In the last 20-25 metres we weren’t as incisive as Suso, Calhanoglu and Kalinic were working hard for the team.

“There isn’t much, but we can maybe get a couple of players which can improve the team, maybe two or three new players. ”

replacement upgrade for Suso, Calhanoglu and Kalinic

:jump:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Mate, gattuso makes some stupid substitutions quite often. Thats why i think he should accept an assistant coach role. We need conte
Conte won the league title with elia, vucinic, quagliarella, matri, perreyra, padoin, giaccherinu. Are you fucking kidding me?? Thats the coach we need. Someone who can create something magical out of nothing.
They even had de ceglie lmao. Oh and simone pepe. People dont realize how weak that team was and yet he went undefeated for a long spell. Conte is GoAt. Pep fodder would never be able to achieve what conte did with such a weak team. No coach could do it.

+ pirlo , vidal , chiellini , bonucci , barzagli , caceres , licht , marchisio , buffon.

and no need to mention his performance in CL games :lol:
his team couldn't qualify from the group stage :lol:

yes yes yes

I said Gattuso needs to learn more, he needs to be Contes assistant.

Dude STFU . fuck conte and his fans .

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
and before that? before they played us>??

please tell the people how their form was then KUJA

They were in poor form.

They always improve around February. That is common knowledge.

Much like how Allegri usually starts seasons abysmally.

So:

Inter - victory in extra-time, draw in league.
Lazio - win, two draws in cup with victory in penalties
Roma - win
Napoli - draw

Juventus - loss
Arsenal - two losses

And we still have to play Fiorentina, Atalanta.

Do we count the Ludogorets matches as big games? Two wins there.

Which matches do you think would have had a different result if we had hired Conte instead of Rino?

And no, winning every match is not a valid answer.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Felipe Anderson, Pavon, Cavani and a solid lcm for donna, kalinic, bona and Suso and We will beat any one.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Our bench is the closest thing to excrement without it being actual shit. Barely any players worth subbing on - how can we blame Gattuso for that?

Guy is a saint for salvaging the season from the abyss after Montella and his effeminate friend and his strange ideas drove the team into shit creek.

I want CL - if it doesn't happen I won't blame Gattuso but rather praise him because without his effort there wouldn't be this CL conversation in the first place.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Our bench is the closest thing to excrement without it being actual shit. Barely any players worth subbing on - how can we blame Gattuso for that?

Guy is a saint for salvaging the season from the abyss after Montella and his effeminate friend and his strange ideas drove the team into shit creek.

I want CL - if it doesn't happen I won't blame Gattuso but rather praise him because without his effort there wouldn't be this CL conversation in the first place.

No gattuso is shit for his shitty subs. and non-existent tactics. To hell with grinta. Let’s get some real coach so some rnb fans from god knows where can have their dreams come true.

Gattuso is a goat to be.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Do you think we buy a new CF? Im not sure about that. We have Cutrone/Silva, if Kalinic leave the club. Cutrone/Silva isnt enough?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If Roma can beat Barcelona 3-0, how come they can't be beating Lazio at the moment?
c6bf9b08586c241b021dd04c204b7a85.png

A question for Ak the Hack.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Do you think we buy a new CF? Im not sure about that. We have Cutrone/Silva, if Kalinic leave the club. Cutrone/Silva isnt enough?

Not in a million year they can move you from a to b.

you can’t bank on potential and so far they are only showing promise.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
serious question here
if we gonna make a move in summer for a CF, i can't take of any name other than belotti or immobile (lotito would rip us apart in negotiations let alone if lazio qualifies for CL, ciro would prefer to stay with lazi) is there any other top CFs available or maybe open for a move

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Roma can beat Barcelona 3-0, how come they can't be beating Lazio at the moment?
c6bf9b08586c241b021dd04c204b7a85.png

A question for Ak the Hack.

Must be the Roma team that lost 1-4 and not the 3-0 Roma :o

I am still unsure if he's just refuses to see the truth despite seeing it or if he's actually oblivious to it.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
serious question here
if we gonna make a move in summer for a CF, i can't take of any name other than belotti or immobile (lotito would rip us apart in negotiations let alone if lazio qualifies for CL, ciro would prefer to stay with lazi) is there any other top CFs available or maybe open for a move

what about cavani !? he probably leave psg at the end of the season.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no idea why a new cf is even a discussion some people are having here. we already have 3, and we need to sell 1 why would we have 4 players for 1 position?

cutrone should be nurtured and should have a brilliant season if we sign a LW and a creative CM or a CAM. I would love gattuso to move to a 4-2-3-1.

we had massive problems at the start of the season because we made too many changes and didn't invest in our youth products. people are hoping we make the same mistakes and will then blame gattuso! sign a LW + CAM + Suso and have bona, hakan, borini cover them, perfect.

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Albertini, i think the same like you. But why the media says every single time that we want to bouy a new CF that scores 20 goals?

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Its fun how we were like 12 points (iirc?) from 4. position. At that point ppl said, ok lets give Rino a chance, if he gets CL good, if not.. sack him.
Incredible, he is a coach.. not a god.. you cant evaluate him by his ability of closing 12point gap :fp:

no idea why a new cf is even a discussion some people are having here. we already have 3, and we need to sell 1 why would we have 4 players for 1 position?

Tbh its a crap situation, even if we sell Kalinic and replace him with a better striker, our young forwards will have even less play time. Someone will probably need to be sacrificed. It will be really interesting to see how do they resolve the striker positions this summer

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the reason people want a striker is under the assumption that we will sell Kalinic, not that they want to add another striker.

Cutrone should not be expected to even produce the same level he displayed this season in the next season. He's young and he doesn't need that sort of pressure.

Silva has more pressure because he's older, has more experience, and frankly he cost a lot of money--the first two is on him, the second one is just a reality of expectations.

An experienced striker is important, and Kalinic has shown that he is unable to cope with the pressure of being at Milan. The annoying thing about Kalinic is that he cannot put away easy chances, but then he puts away a silky smooth strike, it makes no sense.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We got to sell Kalinic and buy an established CF. To start the season off without getting a real killer as a striker next season would be an absolutely insane oversight by our management.

Silva has had some signs of life but he's still in critical condition if you will. Cutrone has some amazing games but he has also a good deal of games where he is invisible. It's going to happen, he's young and legitimately talented but that's not enough to rely on.

We didn't suffer because we didn't invest in youth products LMAO Biggest issue is that we're missing a top striker, a speedy LW an a capable LCM to get Bona off the field.

We also shouldn't look to change formation AGAIN from one season to another.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
An experienced striker is important, and Kalinic has shown that he is unable to cope with the pressure of being at Milan. The annoying thing about Kalinic is that he cannot put away easy chances, but then he puts away a silky smooth strike, it makes no sense.

It's crazy, his first touch has been completely atrocious as if stumps for legs, he gets bullied by defenders in average situations and can't do the basic things he's been signed for and then he does a perfect move and deft accurate finish vs Sassuolo. Makes absolutely no sense.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Gattuso starts the WORST cf ever to wear our shirt....and doesn't even give our best goal scorer in the league any minutes....but any Criticism is somehow blasphemy :proud:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso starts the WORST cf ever to wear our shirt....and doesn't even give our best goal scorer in the league any minutes....but any Criticism is somehow blasphemy :proud:

Overreaction.
lol any criticism? I dont think he did without mistakes, but ppl want him out in his first half a season after he did more than anyone expected. I wouldn't call that "any criticism"

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
what about cavani !? he probably leave psg at the end of the season.

he is 31 already and probably has not much more time to play at highest level, why tf he comes to a club without CL :fp:

the problem about strikers and why i dont want us to buy another one its because we dont have CL and its really hard to buy a proper striker atm, strikers are indeed rare not to mention for a club without CL like us, we should looking for strengthen our wingers and CMs first because there are plenty choices out there, and if we can get CL next year then use all budget for a world beater, its much better imo
it leaves time for curtone and silva to grow and we can still have top 4

but i can see it might end up we overpay for belotti this summer :fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule