The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

I’m curious to see where donnarumma saved many goals this season.

Please count how many long shots donnarumma has conceded this season alone and compare it with the worst gk in serie A.

That little shit is worse than Kalac

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
We don’t need cunts we need players like cutrone who will die for the team

Or just players who are decent professionals without conniving agents.

I'd take that too.

I am going to go ahead and say that if Donna leaves us, his career will founder. The moment he makes one huge mistake in an unforgiving club in front of an unforgiving crowd, he is going to sink and sink fast.

That is if he leaves. I still don't think clubs will be lining up to pay what we will ask. Get ready for another torrid summer of intrigue, instagram posts, hasty deletions of instagram posts, accusing phantom hackers etc.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
According to reports, Bonaventura is set to leave at the end of the season. Roma and Tottenham are interested in his services. Milan are requesting 28m for his card.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
According to reports, Bonaventura is set to leave at the end of the season. Roma and Tottenham are interested in his services. Milan are requesting 28m for his card.

tenor.gif

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
How often are we going to use that line?
How often are we going to use "Hey he took us out of the Montella darkness" to excuse every dumb decision he has made?

KALINIC IS SHIT :mb:
He should be third in line behind Cutrone...who should be our #1 AND Silva

BONAVENTURA NEEDS TO BE DROPPED :monto:
This isn't even debatable any more....and I like the guy. He's WASTING EVERYTHING

Also the tactics are not quite suitable to the two guys who were our best attackers, Suso and Bona. I don't know if it's because they have to do more defending and tracking back....but I can't totally fault Gattuso for this because our defense functions very well now....unlike what Montella had.

To be fair to Gattuso, it's wise to use a more grinta/defensive outlook. We don't have the personnel at the moment for champagne football. Maybe if we got two counterattackers [AGAIN FUCK YOU F&M FOR NOT GETTING Auba-bloodclaat-yang] our game will flow better.

We were so close with the purchase of Conti. If Suso is to look like anything other than Shit, we need to help him out on the right. And of course, a capable left winger is a gaping hole in the squad.

I'm going to mention it whenever it is appropriate. It makes sense to rate his overall body of work instead of getting hung up on small things. I would've preferred to see Cutrone play but I have enough trust in Gattuso to let him select his starting 11.

Yes, Bonaventura is shit but who else are we going to play there? Locatell might be worth a try but it's not really his role imo.

Our goal scoring issues aren't about defensive approach to the game. We have lots of shots and chances to be honest, we're just very bad at finishing them. That's independent of the system and related to the quality or rather lack thereof of our offensive players.

Screw players who got no loyalty towards our club. let’s get real soldiers, players who will bleed red and black.

How difficult is it to replace Donna, bona and Suso?

Not difficult at all, remove the hype and you’re left with sassuolo level of players. I don’t rate any of the 3 to be worth more than 20m so with 60m we can get better suited players.

I’m convinced Bertolacci=Bonaventura, give or take.

:thumbsup: Suso is the only one that's going to take effort to replace, Bonaventura would be addition by subtraction, goalkeepers are easy to replace.

:star: That be fucking sick. 40 mil for Bona and DES - masterpiece by F&M if this happens.

The attitude towards Donnarumma who has saved us a lot of goals this season, especially early on when Bonucci was having constant brain farts is deplorable.

But against Suso, i see nothing wrong. The guy is expandable as they come, he isn't bringing anything special to this team.

He had many brainfarts this season. Which wouldn't be a bad thing and considered perfectly normal for a young talented player that's still growing... if he didn't get paid 6 mil a year and had a fat fucking piece of human garbage attached to him.

Also fans will never forget the disrespect he showed to the shirt. The attitude is not deplorable, is perfectly understandable and reasonable if anything.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
These Milan fans. :lol: :fp:

Remove Suso from this squad and we will not score more than 10 goals in the entire season.

Before we consider selling him, we fucking better have a WC replacement wrapped up.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Remove Suso from this squad and we will not score more than 10 goals in the entire season.

Before we consider selling him, we fucking better have a WC replacement wrapped up.

He barely scores as it is or provide assists, what's your point?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Was hearing the same line for Bona. World class replacements are indeed welcome.. but lets not act like Suso is anything special yh... just average in the grand scheme of things.

So anything above average qualifies as a replacement. Doesn't have to be Bale, Cr7 or Messi

1 goal in 18 games for Suso btw.

Rnb are so blinded by Suso... few days back someone wrote Callejon would be a downgrade for Suso :lol::lol::lol:

Same Callejon who has hist double figures in 3 out of his 5 seasons in serie A (Suso has never hit double figures once in his entire career)... same Callejon who was the leading assists man in last years serie A.

Ric Rod has more career goals than Suso :lol:

We're getting 40M for this guy and RnB is against it :proud:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso has a release clause, if he goes he goes. 40m + 100m Dollarumma + 28m Bona thats close to 170m... None of these players have performed well under Rino even tho our form improved drastically. If we smartly spend the 170m+ whatever additional funds come in guess what... WE GET WAY FUCKING BETTER. Positivity here!

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Was hearing the same line for Bona. World class replacements are indeed welcome.. but lets not act like Suso is anything special yh... just average in the grand scheme of things.

So anything above average qualifies as a replacement. Doesn't have to be Bale, Cr7 or Messi

1 goal in 18 games for Suso btw.

Rnb are so blinded by Suso... few days back someone wrote Callejon would be a downgrade for Suso :lol::lol::lol:

Same Callejon who has hist double figures in 3 out of his 5 seasons in serie A (Suso has never hit double figures once in his entire career)... same Callejon who was the leading assists man in last years serie A.

Ric Rod has more career goals than Suso :lol:

We're getting 40M for this guy and RnB is against it :proud:

Srsly???? Whattt????
How is this possible????? :lol:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Suso has a release clause, if he goes he goes. 40m + 100m Dollarumma + 28m Bona thats close to 170m... None of these players have performed well under Rino even tho our form improved drastically. If we smartly spend the 170m+ whatever additional funds come in guess what... WE GET WAY FUCKING BETTER. Positivity here!

100m for dollarumma? Thats pushing it way too much considering his form this season.

My conspiracy mind start to think that maybe dollarumma deliberately lowered his price tag with bad performance

Suso and bona for 65-68 what a marvelous coup.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
100m for dollarumma? Thats pushing it way too much considering his form this season.

My conspiracy mind start to think that maybe dollarumma deliberately lowered his price tag with bad performance

Suso and bona for 65-68 what a marvelous coup.

we have all the leverage tho, psg is desperate and I think they will put up the money OR we will swap players for Dollar

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Suso for 40m, Jack for 25-30m, Donna for 50-70m would be a good return. Plus whatever the ownership group decides to give us for transfers this summer.

Last edited:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Picture this kid wearing a Milan Kit. Brazilian, young, can play both wings with pace and creativity... exactly what we need.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:thumbsup: Also add in the money from Niang and Bacca sales.

Reina
AC/DC - Bonucci - Roma - Ric Rod
Kessie - Biglia - Hakan
???? - Silva/Cutrone -????

On paper... our defence is sorted... probably go for a couple of full backs .... Van Aanholt of Palace should be got (Can't believe Mirabelli let that one slip seeing as both were at Sunderland). Maybe a cheeky bid for Dan Alves.

Spend the rest on mids and wingers. Another Palace player is Zaha. They lost their first 7 matches but now look set to avoid relegation. I know it's hilarious mentioning Milan going after Palace players... but for the right price it could be a steal. Can't imagine them saying no to Milan either.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What i'm worried about is not hearing concrete names for the midfield like Depay and Neres for the wings. I wouldn't know who to go after thats attainable and would help us with our creative issues

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Also add in the money from Niang and Bacca sales.

Reina
AC/DC - Bonucci - Roma - Ric Rod
Kessie - Biglia - Hakan
???? - Silva/Cutrone -????

On paper... our defence is sorted... probably go for a couple of full backs .... Van Aanholt of Palace should be got (Can't believe Mirabelli let that one slip seeing as both were at Sunderland). Maybe a cheeky bid for Dan Alves.

Spend the rest on mids and wingers. Another Palace player is Zaha. They lost their first 7 matches but now look set to avoid relegation. I know it's hilarious mentioning Milan going after Palace players... but for the right price it could be a steal. Can't imagine them saying no to Milan either.

What about Lucas Digne for LB. Has Serie A experience already with Roma and no room at Barca. But I doubt they make a move for a LB unless Rodriguez is sold. They won't have 3 guys for one LB spot with Rodriguez and Strinic in the team.

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No idea about Digne tbh. Just checked and he's been offered to Juve... also there was another link about Messi urging Barca to sell him a few months back :lol:

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No idea about Digne tbh. Just checked and he's been offered to Juve... also there was anothe rlink about Messi urging Barca to sell him a few months back :lol:

Yeah I was also reading Mendes is offering Filipe Luis around. He's older, but would be a solid choice for a team trying to get to the UCL asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.