Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
United got totally fucked :eek:
City will definitely win this seasons premier league

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Haven't scored from open play since the first game of the season :lol:

Not great start for Moyes.....But you should beat Liverpool midweek. atleast thats what Im betting on. United always responds well to big defeats

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Not great start for Moyes.....But you should beat Liverpool midweek. atleast thats what Im betting on. United always responds well to big defeats

The thing is, will Moyes have the balls to rest players and play a 2nd team after that defeat. He didnt have the balls in midweek to rest guys like Ferdinand and a couple others and look how that ended up for him.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The thing is, will Moyes have the balls to rest players and play a 2nd team after that defeat. He didnt have the balls in midweek to rest guys like Ferdinand and a couple others and look how that ended up for him.

He will not rest anyone. He lost to liverpool already and just been smashed by City. Last thing he needs is another defeat right now as the emdia will ask questions. He will not take any risks here

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
He will not rest anyone. He lost to liverpool already and just been smashed by City. Last thing he needs is another defeat right now as the emdia will ask questions. He will not take any risks here

Quite possible though he has more pressure in the 2 games that follow though, host a tricky West Brom side (which is more or less a must win to keep up) before travelling to Ukraine to face Shakhtar.

I would give more priority to the league and CL rather than a mickey mouse trophy.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
@Goodfella

1999803_w2.jpg

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Di Canio had a screw loose. I thought he was fun. But i would hate to play for him or him managing my team. You cant have the manager of the team be mentally unstable

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
So far Arsenal, Tottenham and Man City have impressed me the most. Arsenal have so much creativity in their team and it's only going to get better for them once they have more players to pick from. City are my favorites for the title right now, they're one of the best teams in Europe. Pellegrini is a very good manager and if think will take them to another level. Tottenham has brought in so many new players and you can see they need time to gel but the last few games they looked amazing. They've only conceded once in 8 games this season. Playing unbelievable. Wonder if they can keep it up though.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So far Arsenal, Tottenham and Man City have impressed me the most. Arsenal have so much creativity in their team and it's only going to get better for them once they have more players to pick from. City are my favorites for the title right now, they're one of the best teams in Europe. Pellegrini is a very good manager and if think will take them to another level. Tottenham has brought in so many new players and you can see they need time to gel but the last few games they looked amazing. They've only conceded once in 8 games this season. Playing unbelievable. Wonder if they can keep it up though.

Lol what? No they haven't, they have conceded more than that. I dont think people have actually watched City play, they have been pretty average in a few of their games this season.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Lol what? No they haven't, they have conceded more than that. I dont think people have actually watched City play, they have been pretty average in a few of their games this season.
He's talking about Spurs...

City have been exceptional vs United, great against Newcastle and Plzen, average against Hull, and shit against Stoke and Cardiff.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

I was talking about Tottenham dude

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I'll wait to see how Spurs perform against Chelsea before I judge this early-season form.

They put in a very lackluster performance against Arsenal (only big team they've played so far).

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The thing about EPL is that highly technical players make an immediate impact, thanks to the general nature of the way defenders play there.

Ozil is a level above anyone else in the league in that count, and Arsenal will benefit significantly in his first season at least.

So far, most impressive - Arsenal.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The thing about EPL is that highly technical players make an immediate impact, thanks to the general nature of the way defenders play there.

Ozil is a level above anyone else in the league in that count, and Arsenal will benefit significantly in his first season at least.

Pretty much this, i imagine defenders there are like:

Oh shit he did not run on the sides to cross the ball, wtf do we do now?:lol:

Marica signed with Spurs after rejecting Arsenal, i swear that guy has the best agent in the world. How he gets to play for good teams is beyond me.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Arsenal will win the league, they have Giroud and Giroud is very good

Fiero

Reaction score

It's funny because that's my point of view and my premface-Man United fan-friend thinks Ozil won't quickly settle in the EPL citing Giroud as an example. :lol: But weren't you saying earlier that they don't need him? :tongue:

Of course Ozil is going to take the league by storm. Hopefully Arsenal will win the league. I watch them exclusively for him and I'm cheering them on in England.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
But weren't you saying earlier that they don't need him? :tongue:

No. I said they have bigger needs than a creative midfielder. And that's still correct. I don't think Arsenal will win the league.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Of course Ozil is going to take the league by storm. Hopefully Arsenal will win the league. I watch them exclusively for him and I'm cheering them on in England.

Good man!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
no no, don't hate on united :/
So u guys think arsenal could win the league?, with giroud ?. No way!.
But so far they are playing beautiful football as they always use to play, but this time they got a good season start, but i will wait to judge them till they play a big team (the tottenham match not included)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Ramsey, Diaby, Flamini, Giroud and Arsene "50 mil" Wenger. :thumbsup:

I mean they have punchable bitches like Wilshere and Walcott, but meh, who doesn't? Arsenal very likable team atm.

And we will obviously laugh at them when everything inevitably falls down for them. :devilcon:

Status
Not open for further replies.