The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Fassone: "Elliott have also guaranteed their continuous fulfillment of the Milan ownership demonstrated in the capital increases that have been paid regularly. We remain frankly irritated, we presented the dossier we had to present."

Fassone: "Starting from tomorrow our lawyers will make their analysis. This represents a big damage in terms of our image."

i want to see Rino's reaction :lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Fassone: "Starting from tomorrow our lawyers will make their analysis. This represents a big damage in terms of our image."

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2007 - 2018.
We won a league title in 2012 and remained competitive in the CL up to 2013.
That's more than Liverpool and Arsenal could say of themselves
Sure we're much much worse than them now....but let's not forget what WE did.

For those keeping track at home:
-Fassone failed to secure approval from UEFA FFP
-Milan failed to qualify for the Champions League
-Milan MAY BE banned from European competition
-Milan settled for an awful kit sponsorship deal with a second rate company
-Milan finished in the same position as the previous season after spending over 200M

I'm not sure how you don't fire the management after the year we've had. Nothing short of an absolute disaster.

Puma is awesome
Getting fucking Great Wall as a sponsor after losing Audi stings though ...not going to lie :D

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Fabrizio Biasin, at TL, gave his key to the Milan-Uefa situation. Below is an excerpt of the statements:

"The problem is very simple: for Uefa, Milan is not already owned by YongHong Li. It is only formally but they are sure that it will not be able to refinance the debt with Elliott, the UEFA already knows that Milan is from Elliott but It is not officially yet Elliott Milan will want to sell it right away but we do not yet know who the situation is so delicate, let's say that I will refinance it with Elliott, but how would it do it? end it will not be able to extinguish, this is the key to the UEFA.To resolve the situation or Li sets debts without making others or has to sell, but quickly. "

This is exactly what's happening. UEFA might as well just talk to Elliott and wait until October to settle things with new ownership. No need to waste time with Fassone and Li. Give it a few days or even hours and you'll hear of the stories popping up of new buyers.

i've beetn thinking really that FPP is actually here to protect big clubs from failing and drowning into debts by reckless owners, somehow, nomatter what people say, it works

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Might need to wait for Li to send some money to cover the lawyers fees...

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Again, there is no transfer ban.

We can still buy whoever we want. Who gives a fuck about a potential EL ban? They wont do that anyways.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i've beetn thinking really that FPP is actually here to protect big clubs from failing and drowning into debts by reckless owners, somehow, nomatter what people say, it works

UEFA is doing us a favor exposing these frauds. Elliott will never have any control of the club. They'll basically just take the keys for the house from Li and hand them over to the new guy. If Li lets it get to that embarrassing point in October.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
That Fassone statement was bizarre. He sounds genuinely clueless. Lawyering up means nothing; seems like something he said just because he has no solution to tackle this problem now.

Elliott will step in very soon and end this misery.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Oh now he's pissed lmao.

From we are buying a striker this week to Don't worry it's all planned to Fassone is actually pissed. :proud::proud:

he's freaking lost and confused, awful statement

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The clubs image or that of Fassone has been damaged? Li sure ain't got a rep to protect...

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

giphy.gif

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Fabrizio Biasin, at TL, gave his key to the Milan-Uefa situation. Below is an excerpt of the statements:

"The problem is very simple: for Uefa, Milan is not already owned by YongHong Li. It is only formally but they are sure that it will not be able to refinance the debt with Elliott, the UEFA already knows that Milan is from Elliott but It is not officially yet Elliott Milan will want to sell it right away but we do not yet know who the situation is so delicate, let's say that I will refinance it with Elliott, but how would it do it? end it will not be able to extinguish, this is the key to the UEFA.To resolve the situation or Li sets debts without making others or has to sell, but quickly. "

This is exactly what's happening. UEFA might as well just talk to Elliott and wait until October to settle things with new ownership. No need to waste time with Fassone and Li. Give it a few days or even hours and you'll hear of the stories popping up of new buyers.

Biasin is an Interista, but I always read him because he is always sane and balanced. Before today's debacle, there are umpteen examples of him defending us both in editorials and on shows from scurrilous attacks.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd rather not watch Milan in the EUROPA League anyway.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Biasin is an Interista, but I always read him because he is always sane and balanced. Before today's debacle, there are umpteen examples of him defending us both in editorials and on shows from scurrilous attacks.

Yep. Regardless of club allegiance he laid out what's going to happen.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This whole thing is bizarre, why would someone invest 700m+ into an asset with the risk of losing it for possibly nothing a year later

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Imagine if Fassone was also pissed last summer, we might have 2 or 3 more points right now.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This whole thing is bizarre, why would someone invest 700m+ into an asset with the risk of losing it for possibly nothing a year later

Li banked on instant success and CL money. He failed. Should have been smarter with who he hired to run things if that was his game plan.

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

His analysis actually gives me hope. We need this club in better hands.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Not doubting you, but where you get this info of the refinancing not favouring Li.

Sorry man didn't see this in the maelstrom that is our forum today. :)

There are too many sources to list, but CDSera and Repubblica (generally decent) have repeated it many times. Fassone has said there are offers on the table that Li is evaluating. If he hasn't accepted them, then it probably makes sense that they are unfavourable.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are not getting kicked out of EL. UEFA care only about the rating. Milan brings much more glory and interest than Fiorentina. They will probably just put a 15-20 m fine and limit our squad to 23-24 players, which is actually a good thing as we will have less fodder than usual.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

stupid rich people do that :lol: believe me
do you want me to post list of Formula 1 teams created by rich fools this last 20 years to close them after a while with huge losses? heck even big companies make this mistakes

seriously, the guy had a bunch of investors with him to buy the club and invest, they all jumped the ship (for different reasons ,mainly restrictions and the 2016 chinese wave of investigating corruption and capital flight) after he paid silvio 100m€ as a guarantee, and he tought that he should go with the wind anyway and buy the club, he tought that 100M€ is too much money to lose :lol: :lol: now he will lose far more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule