The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
We are not getting kicked out of EL. UEFA care only about the rating. Milan brings much more glory and interest than Fiorentina. They will probably just put a 15-20 m fine and limit our squad to 23-24 players, which is actually a good thing as we will have less fodder than usual.

honestly,it's actually up to a judge now, not some commitee who gives a shit about ratings

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
We’re fucked

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s not about missing or not missing.

This is an online forum.

When I signed up there were certain rules in the terms and conditions we have to comply with.

However I don’t see how he or others who have been banned have contravened said rules. When I call upon the mods to explain they stay quiet like mice.

Like I have said before. Other milan forums exist and are growing. The longer the bullshit continues and David keeps quiet/quieting people the more people will leave.

It is important to have various views on a forum that’s what makes it interesting. If we all agreed this place would be even worse.

Let’s not forget he has been banned for the same length as Alec’s friend who called for Donnaruma to be brutally raped specifically by black Africans for his mistake v juve.

It doesn’t take a genius to see the bullshit.

Stop crying... he deserved 1000 years of ban, not 1 month.. i dont even have words to describe him, just pathetic

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
stupid rich people do that :lol: believe me
do you want me to post list of Formula 1 teams created by rich fools this last 20 years to close them after a while with huge losses? heck even big companies make this mistakes

seriously, the guy had a bunch of investors with him to buy the club and invest, they all jumped the ship (for different reasons ,mainly restrictions and the 2016 chinese wave of investigating corruption and capital flight) after he paid silvio 100m€ as a guarantee, and he tought that he should go with the wind anyway and buy the club, he tought that 100M€ is too much money to lose :lol: :lol: now he will lose far more

Hopefully we get sold quickly with a new owner that invests another 200 mil. Lol that would be great.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are not getting kicked out of EL. UEFA care only about the rating. Milan brings much more glory and interest than Fiorentina. They will probably just put a 15-20 m fine and limit our squad to 23-24 players, which is actually a good thing as we will have less fodder than usual.

They take forever to come up with money to run the day to day things, imagine being hit with a 20m fine :lol:

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
It was "easy" to review Mirabelli because his actions/decisions/buys were all out there for dissection but Fassone's actions were not always public knowledge.

Fassone's judgement was reserved for later but now that time is near.

His main objective was/is to make sure that this new Milan can get off to a good start by making sure that the SD he hires builds a successful team.

His SD failed spectacularly and so did his team.

Now, what was Fassone's main task (UEFA deal), could turn out to be an equal failure.

Basically, everything that F&M were tasked to do, they failed it.

Announcer voice:
Next season, in an all new AC Milan.
The rules have changed. Forget everything that you thought that you knew.
New owners. New players. Same shitty fodder levels.
And you WON'T believe who shows up for the pre-matchday motivational speech in the locker room.
-Cut to Silvio-
ATTACCARE!

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thank you FFP. This helped us I think. We may not see it now, but if not for this I imagine we would be in bigger trouble down the line.

Li messes up everything. All these investigations won’t want anyone involved with him, it’s natural after that it’s just a chain reaction. Fassone can’t find any sponsors or investors. Who both want security we can’t bring. Oh well fuck you Li.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ancelotti just signed for Napoli apparently. That would mean Sarri gets sacked. Too bad the Elliott deadline wasn't sooner, we could probably have our choice betwen Sarri and Conte with new owners.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This whole thing is bizarre, why would someone invest 700m+ into an asset with the risk of losing it for possibly nothing a year later

The only valid explanation is that he cobbled together lots of dirty money and a huge high interest loan to buy the club with the intention of listing it in Hong Kong and cashing out. Pretty much large scale money laundering. He got screwed and now loses everything.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
f6ac0395935eda4126be0d0b58b12b21.jpg

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think this finally breaks the illusion that Li can keep funding Milan. It's all over now. Elliot should force the issue before the October deadline and get him to fold so they can sell to a new owner.

This is basically what UEFA is forcing us to do and it's the right thing to do.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
DdpwNw6VAAQPz3v.jpg:small

“Seriousness, transparency and planning. Maximum confidence in Mirabelli and Fassone”

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It was "easy" to review Mirabelli because his actions/decisions/buys were all out there for dissection but Fassone's actions were not always public knowledge.

Fassone's judgement was reserved for later but now that time is near.

His main objective was/is to make sure that this new Milan can get off to a good start by making sure that the SD he hires builds a successful team.

His SD failed spectacularly and so did his team.

Now, what was Fassone's main task (UEFA deal), could turn out to be an equal failure.

Basically, everything that F&M were tasked to do, they failed it.

Announcer voice:
Next season, in an all new AC Milan.
The rules have changed. Forget everything that you thought that you knew.
New owners. New players. Same shitty fodder levels.
And you WON'T believe who shows up for the pre-matchday motivational speech in the locker room.
-Cut to Silvio-
ATTACCARE!

May not like it... 'The Bird's the Word'

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would love it if it turns out that Berlusconi used the sale to launder money out of China knowing that it will all come crashing down. He basically sold Milan to a nobody for 700m above its value. It's not out of the question that he partnered with some Chinese looking to launder their money to buy the club at an inflated price and then somehow give them back their money in Italian assets. Li is just the patsy in all this and Elliot gets to sell the club at a reasonable price for a good profit.

Too crazy?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I would love it if it turns out that Berlusconi used the sale to launder money out of China knowing that it will all come crashing down. He basically sold Milan to a nobody for 700m above its value. It's not out of the question that he partnered with some Chinese looking to launder their money to buy the club at an inflated price and then somehow give them back their money in Italian assets. Li is just the patsy in all this and Elliot gets to sell the club at a reasonable price for a good profit.

Too crazy?

"Silvio Berlusconi was ordered on Tuesday to pay 494 million euros in damages stemming from the disputed purchase of publisher Mondadori"

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Arab fund anyone?

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

Too crazy?

laudering your money through your ex club, one of the biggest in the world under big lights and international media is the most stupid thing ever

there is no money laudering here, just a reckless chinese guy with crazy dreams

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Arab fund anyone?

"AC Milan are already perceived to be up for sale. United Arab Emirates royal family member Saeed Al-Falasi, owner of the International Triangle Group, is keen to expand his business empire into the world of football"

What's the worst that could happen.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
"AC Milan are already perceived to be up for sale. United Arab Emirates royal family member Saeed Al-Falasi, owner of the International Triangle Group, is keen to expand his business empire into the world of football"

What's the worst that could happen.

he sticks with Fassone and Mirabelli

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
laudering your money through your ex club, one of the biggest in the world under big lights and international media is the most stupid thing ever

there is no money laudering here, just a reckless chinese guy with crazy dreams

He's a crazy guy with big dreams who's unknown in China yet managed to wrangle hundreds of millions to invest in a club that's worth a third of what he paid? I don't know.

I think this is all a con by Berlusconi to launder Chinese money. There's really no other valid explanation. He didn't want to sell the club for what it was actually worth to someone that could run it, so he found a way to profit one last time. It sounds crazy, but I honestly can't think of another explanation.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
wouldn't be the worst thing to happen

If this is the case... I'm all for Milan to incur all possible sanctions. Especially the transfer ban. I say this for 2 reasons:

1) It will stop la miserabelli adding the likes of failainis to the team.
2) The new owners wont lack funds to buy quality... but they will have a hard time selling the rubbish thats already on the books & if we cant offload, we may not purchase... nobody wants a 42 man squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule