Francesco Totti

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Jepp thats right. Was a pretty solid keeper. Could be Dolf Lundgrens dobbelganger

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah sign me up, check my avatar.

Added. :):star:

totti-gay.jpg

I will hurt you very badly one day for this :lol:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
New thing about the Social Group can be found at the bottom. LINK!

After having gathered with the Force about the future of our foundation we wish to make this Elite Force actually Elite and exclusive. Meaning we are setting a limit on our members. 12 to be exact. I hear you asking: Hey, why 12?. Easy. Because Jesus had 12 apostles. And we form these 12 apostles in modern times.

517px-Synaxis_of_the_Twelve_Apostles_01.jpg

Apostle update:
Code:
Apostle #01: AC_Wesley
Apostle #02: Dominant
Apostle #03: jammin
Apostle #04: leaf
Apostle #05: Ramzee
Apostle #06: Gio
Totti reaction to Hong Kong fodder insults:

Reacting as it should when you get hit like that.

I remember something a while back which made me quite angry. When Sneijder still played for Inter. They played AS Roma with Totti in the starting 11 and Totti didnt exactly had his match according to his normal standards. At a certain point Totti did something wrong (a trick, pass or fault. I cant remember exactly) and Sneijder went to Francesco and laid his hand on top of Totti's head. Like ''It's alright buddy''. I find that just humiliating when someone does that honestly :fp:. Sneijder shouldnt even be allowed to tie Totti's boots. Sneijder. Glad he's gone from Serie A. He did however made a step forward tho. Inter..:lol:

''May I have...hamburger...french fries...and a large cock...please?'' :proud:

Last edited:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Well known fact

Lost it to a 17 year old holy fuck :lol:

He must have been to total legend

images

Boss

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i would like to have emergency advice from Francesco Totti

17!!! and he was 12!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Totti's first goal:

Scored before Niang was born... yea.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
awesome. Never saw his 1st before.

Now this. I would have loved being there screaming out his cognome to honour him.

Such atmosphere gives me gooshbumps.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
best italian forward in history, no doubt :thumbsup:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
best italian forward in history, no doubt :thumbsup:

Wot is Totti? A striker or a playmaker? There have been better Italian stikers and there have been better Italian playmakers.

Thing that gives Totti the edge is that he combines both roles so well. I'd personally take Signori as a No9 b4 Totti and I wud take Baggio/Del Piero as No10 b4 Totti.

Mancini was freakin awesum!

Last edited:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
How come this bastard runs faster than abate powder in pes ?!

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
thats because PES is a joke

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
You're a joke

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Wot is Totti? A striker or a playmaker? There have been better Italian stikers and there have been better Italian playmakers.

Thing that gives Totti the edge is that he combines both roles so well. I'd personally take Signori as a No9 b4 Totti and I wud take Baggio/Del Piero as No10 b4 Totti.

Mancini was freakin awesum!

But who can do both??

None

Therefore he is the better "forward"

Totti > All

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Good news people!

Totti: 'Roma till 2020!'

totti-celeb490ai_3.jpg

Francesco Totti had lunch with Roma President James Pallotta today and joked he’ll sign a contract extension “until 2020!”

The 36-year-old captain sat down at the Consolini restaurant with his physio Vito Scala, President Pallotta, general manager Italo Zanzi and counsellor Baldissoni today.

“I’m signing on until 2020!” Totti told journalists who asked him about a new contract.

President Pallotta also joked and said: “Totti told me I can stay for another two years.”

Roma take on Lazio in the Derby della Capitale on Monday evening.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
as much as i love totti, but he did choked in major tournament like WC 2002 and Euro 2004. While big game player like Pirlo and Cannavaro carried italy in 2006

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
as much as i love totti, but he did choked in major tournament like WC 2002 and Euro 2004. While big game player like Pirlo and Cannavaro carried italy in 2006

Moreno was widely blamed by the Italian community, by the world of international football and many others for Italy's elimination from the 2002 World Cup after being defeated by South Korea in the Round of 16. Members of the Italian team, most notably Italian striker Francesco Totti and coach Giovanni Trapattoni, suggested a conspiracy to eliminate Italy from the competition. [1] Trapattoni even obliquely accused that the official was ordered by FIFA to ensure a Korean victory so that one of the two host nations would remain in the tournament. [2] The most contentious decisions were an early penalty awarded to South Korea, a golden goal by Damiano Tommasi ruled offside, and a second yellow card shown to Francesco Totti for an alleged dive.[3]

Even Sepp agrees
FIFA President Sepp Blatter stated that the linesmen have been a "disaster" and admitted that Italy suffered from bad offside calls from the group matches but denied conspiracy allegations. While ruing Totti's sending off by Moreno, Blatter refused to blame Italy's loss on Moreno but stated: "Italy's elimination is not only down to referees and linesmen who made human not premeditated errors... Italy made mistakes both in defense and in attack." [4]

In September 2002, Moreno, while a candidate in October elections for places on the Quito city council, was suspended for twenty matches[5] and investigated by Ecuadorian soccer authorities and FIFA[6] after a match he officiated between Liga Deportiva Universitaria de Quito and Barcelona Sporting Club from Guayaquil. With Liga de Quito trailing 3–2 at the end of the match, Moreno signalled six minutes of injury time, then allowed play to continue for thirteen minutes, during which Liga de Quito scored an equaliser in the 99th minute, then won the game in the 101st minute. Moreno was also accused of falsifying the minutes in which Liga de Quito scored their equalising and winning goals in his official match report.

In May 2003, in his third game back from his suspension, Moreno was again suspended, for one match, after he sent off three players from visiting Deportivo Quito in a 1–1 draw at Deportivo Cuenca.[7] He retired the following month, blaming low performance marks for his retirement. Even after all this, he is still regarded as one of the worst referees to have ever been in the world cup.[8]

Moreno was arrested on September 21, 2010 at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York, while trying to smuggle in six kilograms (over ten pounds) of heroin, which was hidden in his underwear.[9] In January 2011, he pled guilty to the charges in a New York courthouse, facing a possible ten years in prison.[10] On September 23, 2011 Moreno was sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison on the heroin smuggling charges.[11] He was released from prison 26 months later and returned to Ecuador.[12]

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1884/no...outh-korea-italy-world-cup-2002-referee-byron

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
i would love to discuss here, because as far as i remember he didnt perform very well in his NT's major tournament, beside the bad referee incident.

even at 2006, one only single contribution was his penalty against australia. and i think all people here agree, far from that penalty, he was bad that time.

not to mention he can't carried his roma team to CL's triumph like other great players did.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
totti was out for 4 months before WC

major injury, recovered in 4 instead of 6 to somehow play in the WC

no game time whatsoever

I think he ended up being top assister at the tournament

Italy still won so he did something right

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I heard he made a comment that only Messi was a better player than him.