Need help with Italian text

psycho_dad

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
one and only Gianni Rivera
Hi everyone!

At the moment I am writing an article about Nils Liedholm. Forum member "Gattuso #8" has already helped me with Swedish text (many thanks to him), now I need help with Italian. I found a nice interview with Great Liedholm:
http://www.repubblica.it/2007/11/se.../liedholm-intervista/liedholm-intervista.html
I need these sentences translated into English (I know, that I'm asking a very big favour as it is a big text, but I have no other way out...I would be very very grateful :cry: ):

-------------------------------
Maestro, siamo ancora qui, ma ci farà bene questa nostalgia? "A me di sicuro no, e a voi?" Certamente no, ma il calcio adesso sembra così malato che si ha voglia di sentire qualche parola di saggezza dall'ultimo santone. "Non dite così, non sono l'ultimo. Ho avuto decine di bravi giocatori e adesso sono tutti allenatori!" Si diverte ancora a prendere in giro se stesso, gli alunni, chi lo ascolta, ovviamente più gli alunni e chi lo ascolta. "Mi telefonano in tanti qui per sapere come sto, per salutarmi.

Quando era giocatore invece era sempre molto silenzioso: si vede che stava studiando".

Villa Boemia è uno strano posto, dovrebbe essere un museo del calcio e invece si cura solo di vino: ma ugualmente emana sapienza e umori che il santone sparge livemente intorno. Che cosa le chiedono i suoi 'alunnì , consigli, idee. schemi? "Mi dicono che non vengono capiti, si lamentano dei dirigenti. Io non dico niente loro, non è che vengano a studiare da me. Ma mi sembra che abbiano preso degli insegnamenti da me.

Salutano Nils e partono con il vino, una buona scusa per venire fin qui, a Natale l'intera Svezia ha stappato il Barbera liedholmese. Da Norkkoeping gli hanno chiesto maglie di quando giocava. "Non ne ho avuta nessuna, le restituivo sempre, perché le maglie erano della società". Insomma, non le ha mai tirate in curva agli ultrà.

Liedholm olimpionico, e chi se lo ricorda mai in mezzo a Falcao, Schiaffino, San Siro e a tutte le barzellette che ha raccontato nella sua vita.

E la medaglia d' oro del '48 è in cassaforte" rassicura Liedholm. Alt. Non divaghiamo, concentriamoci sulle miserie presenti.

La Juve mi ha deluso ma penso che possa vincere lo scudetto". Sicuro che guardando questa partita non stesse pensando ad altri Juve-Milan?

Era anche la rivalità tra gli svedesi del Milan e i danesi della Juve". Rivalità che non si è vista nel 2-2 chiacchierato degli Europei. Ma mettendo da parte Danimarca e Svezia, che pensa di questo campionato con due squadre in testa e le altre tutte lontane, le piace questa dittatura?

Perderà Totti e Cassano? "Totti ha uno spirito molto romano, con il quale ci si può intendere subito oppure mai. Io penso che non sia la Roma che deve fare grande lui ma lui che deve fare grande la Roma. Lui e Cassano sono particolari, sembrano leggeri ma poi ti danno di più di quello che ti aspetti. E sono molto allegri, e questo è un bene, vuol dire che mettono poi allegria nel gioco che fanno. E un allenatore deve stare su questo loro piano"

Io me lo ricordo da giocatore, l'ho visto tante volte quando faceva il centravanti". Ha visto giocare Berlusconi!? "Oh, sì, era un centravanti velocissimo". Questa è davvero l'ultima battuta da applausi, che combatte una metafora un po' deprimente, la notte che fuori sta scendendo sulle Langhe, nebbia seguita da notte.

"L'anno prossimo ricominceremo a produrre il 'Raggio di luna , lo spumante". Riappare così Selmosson, in questo museo del calcio mancato, il laziale diventato romanista.

---------------------------------------

Everyone's help is very very welcome, I'm not asking to translate whole text at once by someone, maybe if everyone who speaks Italian could translate at least one sentence, little by little, we all could manage to do it :(

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you use the google translation, it will help you a lot.
I know it wont translate word per word 100%, but u can correct it by your self.

psycho_dad

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
one and only Gianni Rivera
Besfort said:
If you use the google translation, it will help you a lot.
I know it wont translate word per word 100%, but u can correct it by your self.

Yeah, I know, I did it with whole interview, but there were some sentences, that I still couldn't understand, so I have posted them :(

atza|milanist

AC Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini forever, PIRLO, Kaka, Shevchenko, Seedorf, Nesta
psycho_dad said:
Hi everyone!
I need these sentences translated into English (I know, that I'm asking a very big favour as it is a big text, but I have no other way out...I would be very very grateful :cry: ):
:(

Master, we are still here, but it will do good this nostalgia us? "To me of sure not, and you" Sure not, but the soccer now seems therefore sick that is had wants to feel some word of wisdom from the last one santone. "you do not say therefore, are not the last one. I have had tens of good players and now they are all trainers!" He still amuses himself to take in same turn if, the pupils, who listens to it, obviously more the pupils and who listens to it. "they telephone to Me here in many for knowing as I am, in order to greet itself. When he was player instead was always much silent one: one looks at that he was studying ". Boemia villa is a strange place, would have instead to be a museum of soccer and wine cure only: but equally it emanates wisdom and humors that the santone scatter livemente around. Which thing asks them its ' alunnì, councils, ideas outlines? "they say to Me that they do not come understood, they are complained of the leaders. I do not say nothing they, I am not that they come to study from me. But me he seems that they have taken of the instructions from me. They greet Nils and they leave with the wine, a good excuse in order to come end, to here Born them entire Sweden has stappato the Barb liedholmese. From Norkkoeping meshes have asked it for when it played. "of it I have not had nobody, I always gave back to them, because the meshes were of the society". Insomma, has not never pulled them in curve to the ultrà one. Olimpionico Liedholm, and who if it never remembers it in means to Falcao, Schiaffino, Saint Siro and to all the jokes that it has told in its life. And the medal of gold of the ' 48 is in safe "reassures Liedholm. Stop. Not divaghiamo, we concentrate ourselves on the present miseries. The Juve has disappointed me but task that can gain the badge ". Sure that watching this game same not thinking to other Juve-Milan? It was also the rivalry between the Swedes of the Milan and the Danish of the Juve ". Rivalry that has not been looked at in the 2-2 chatted of the Europeans. But putting from part Denmark and Sweden, that it thinks about this championship with two squares in head and the others all far ones, it appeals to this dictatorship to them? It will lose Totti and Cassano? "Totti has a spirit much Roman, with which us it can be meant endured or never. I task that is not the Rome that must make great he but he that it must make the Rome large. It and Cassano are particular, seem light but then he gives you more than what you aspects. And they are many allegros, and this is a good, wants to say that they put joy in the game then that they make. And a trainer must slowly be on this they " I me the memory from player, have seen many times to it when it made the centravanti ". He has seen to play Berlusconi!? "Oh, yes, was centravanti fastest". This is indeed the last one struck from applauses, that it fights a metaphor a po' depressing, the night that outside is coming down on the Langhe, fog continuation from night. "the next year we will recommence to produce the ' moon Beam, the sparkling wine". Selmosson reappears therefore, in this museum of lacked soccer, the Latium one become romanista.

;)

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
psycho_dad said:
-------------------------------
Maestro, siamo ancora qui, ma ci farà bene questa nostalgia? "A me di sicuro no, e a voi?" Certamente no, ma il calcio adesso sembra così malato che si ha voglia di sentire qualche parola di saggezza dall'ultimo santone. "Non dite così, non sono l'ultimo. Ho avuto decine di bravi giocatori e adesso sono tutti allenatori!" Si diverte ancora a prendere in giro se stesso, gli alunni, chi lo ascolta, ovviamente più gli alunni e chi lo ascolta. "Mi telefonano in tanti qui per sapere come sto, per salutarmi.

Quando era giocatore invece era sempre molto silenzioso: si vede che stava studiando".

Villa Boemia è uno strano posto, dovrebbe essere un museo del calcio e invece si cura solo di vino: ma ugualmente emana sapienza e umori che il santone sparge livemente intorno. Che cosa le chiedono i suoi 'alunnì , consigli, idee. schemi? "Mi dicono che non vengono capiti, si lamentano dei dirigenti. Io non dico niente loro, non è che vengano a studiare da me. Ma mi sembra che abbiano preso degli insegnamenti da me.

Salutano Nils e partono con il vino, una buona scusa per venire fin qui, a Natale l'intera Svezia ha stappato il Barbera liedholmese. Da Norkkoeping gli hanno chiesto maglie di quando giocava. "Non ne ho avuta nessuna, le restituivo sempre, perché le maglie erano della società". Insomma, non le ha mai tirate in curva agli ultrà.

Liedholm olimpionico, e chi se lo ricorda mai in mezzo a Falcao, Schiaffino, San Siro e a tutte le barzellette che ha raccontato nella sua vita.

E la medaglia d' oro del '48 è in cassaforte" rassicura Liedholm. Alt. Non divaghiamo, concentriamoci sulle miserie presenti.

La Juve mi ha deluso ma penso che possa vincere lo scudetto". Sicuro che guardando questa partita non stesse pensando ad altri Juve-Milan?

Era anche la rivalità tra gli svedesi del Milan e i danesi della Juve". Rivalità che non si è vista nel 2-2 chiacchierato degli Europei. Ma mettendo da parte Danimarca e Svezia, che pensa di questo campionato con due squadre in testa e le altre tutte lontane, le piace questa dittatura?

Perderà Totti e Cassano? "Totti ha uno spirito molto romano, con il quale ci si può intendere subito oppure mai. Io penso che non sia la Roma che deve fare grande lui ma lui che deve fare grande la Roma. Lui e Cassano sono particolari, sembrano leggeri ma poi ti danno di più di quello che ti aspetti. E sono molto allegri, e questo è un bene, vuol dire che mettono poi allegria nel gioco che fanno. E un allenatore deve stare su questo loro piano"

Io me lo ricordo da giocatore, l'ho visto tante volte quando faceva il centravanti". Ha visto giocare Berlusconi!? "Oh, sì, era un centravanti velocissimo". Questa è davvero l'ultima battuta da applausi, che combatte una metafora un po' deprimente, la notte che fuori sta scendendo sulle Langhe, nebbia seguita da notte.

"L'anno prossimo ricominceremo a produrre il 'Raggio di luna , lo spumante". Riappare così Selmosson, in questo museo del calcio mancato, il laziale diventato romanista.

---------------------------------------
(
Master, we are still here, but this homesickness would do us good ? "I personally dont think so, what do you think ? " certainly not, Nowadays Football is getting sick that there is an interest to hear some word of wisdom from the last holy. " Dont say that, i am not the last one. I have had tens of great players and now they are well named managers!!." he still loves to make fun of himself, his students, and everybody who listens to him, obviously he prefers to tease more his students than anybody. " They still call me to know how i am feeling, to greet me."

When he was a player he was a silent guy : it's clear that he was studying."

Villa Boemia is a strange place, it should have been a museum for football instead generates only wine: however,,it emanates wisdom and humor that the holy spreads gently. What do they( his "students") ask you ? advices, ideas or schemes ? " They tell me that they dont get ricognition, they express their lament on the directors. I ,meanwhile , wont say anything to them, it is not like they are coming to me to learn. But i feel they have taken something from my knowledge about football."

They salut Nils and took off with the wine, a good excuse in order to come here, in Christmas the entire Sweden has uncorked the "Barbera liedholmese". At Norkkoeping they have asked him about the jerseys he worn while he was playing. " I didnt have one, i always returned them back because they belonged to the club." therefore, he didnt have the possibility to throw them to the Ultras.

Liedholm ,and those who remeber him know he was never seen in the middle of Falcao,Schiaffino, San Siro.

"The gold medal of '48 is safe " reassures Liedholm. Lets not wander now, let's concentrate ourselves on the present difficulties.

"Juventus has really disappointed me but they are still capable enough to win Lo scudetto." Is he sure that while watching this game he is thinking about other Juve-Milan ?

"There was also the rivalry between the swedish Milanisti and the danish interisti." This is the rivality that was not demonstrated in that famous 2-2 draw in the Euro 2004. But apart from this argument, what do you think about this league with two teams fightinh for it and the others way far behind. Do you like this dictatorship ?

will lose Totti and Cassano ? "Totti has a roman spirit, with whom you can click immiedietly or never. I really think that, it's not Roma who should make Totti the greatest but it's Totti who should make Roma the greatest. Totti and Cassano are very particular, they seem they are a little bit weak but they surely give you something that you dont expect plus they are always smiling, which means they put their happiness to the game. Any coach must stay on this scale."

I remember him as a player, I have seen him play in the forward position." have you seen Berlusconi play !? "Yes, he was a very fast forward." this is indeed the last joke, which deserves a round of applause, that is battling it out with the metaphor which is a little depressing, the night that outside is coming down on the Langhe(?), the fog followed by the night(the concept of this phrase is a little difficult to understand), .

"Next year we will restart to produce 'the moonbeam, the sparkling wine." Riappears Selmosson , in this museum(devoid of football) il Laziale become Romanista.

I hope this helps....

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
psycho_dad said:
It really really deos :) There are no words to say how grateful I am :)
it's a pleasure to hear that...

Schedule