Staff member
Reaction score
51bfkfn.png

+1

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Hope he stays. One great season and a poor half season shouldn't be enough to make a judgement. On top of this, aside from Ibra, he's the only natural centre forward in the squad. I see Leao as more of a wide player.

Hoplite

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Please dont sell. The reason he didnt do so well is also because of our shitty mids

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Does he dive so much because of the shitty mids?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I only ever want to see him start if Leao and Rebic are injured.

People calling for him to start over Ibra is akin to people wanting Giampaolo back.

He has been utterly terrible this season and has done absolutely nothing to improve the team play as a whole.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Pistolero really likes shooting blanks these days

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
his first season in Italy was nothing but a fluke. Genoa ripped us hard!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i blame his disappointing season on marrying his square faced polish gf....should have gone full veline like prince. huge mistake, possibly ruinous

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
No, he couldn't get the ball. He starts too late running because he expected a different kind of pass, before Rebic's acceleration

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, he couldn't get the ball. He starts too late running because he expected a different kind of pass, before Rebic's acceleration

I'm not sure sure if he could have reached the ball or not, but what I'm making fun of, is his diving traits. Honestly, to me it looks like it is one of his main traits this season, trying to dive as soon as he gets in contact with anyone in or close to the penaltybox. He barely looks like a footballer these days.

Last edited:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Good luck Kyzystof. Thought we had finally found our #9 we've needed for so long, but once he was more exposed and lost confidence he never mentally recovered. Hopefully he can regain some form and re-spark his career. Wishing him the best. Still unsure if he would have eventually become top notch with proper service and renewed confidence, but I don't disagree with this transfer. Good luck :thumbsup:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Best of luck at Hertha. Maybe another midtable club like Genoa was is what you need to propel yourself back to scoring.

Wish you could've done well here after last season but hey, maybe you'll tear up Bundesliga and Bayern will want you to replace Lewa for 70m ;) (and then you can bring Hakan since it's his dream).

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It was extremely disappointing to see it go like this as I had such high hopes last season.

This season he was utterly dreadful and bereft of confidence, however, and I couldn't see him turning it around.

Best of luck.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Official: Krzysztof Piątek Thread

Bye Pistolero. Glad it was my wife who bought the Piatek signed T-shirt and not me last summer. Still a bit sad.

Wish you and Paulinaaa the very best.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Was too ugly for Milan anyway. Hated his celebration too and constant diving... not a winner mentality.

Goodbye and good luck.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Not entirely sure how he developed such an abnormal tendency, but every time he was in the opposition's box this season, he had a penchant of throwing himself to the floor in attempt to claim a penalty rather than trying to get a chance at goal.

It was almost like he was prohibited from scoring from open play. He was frequently falling to the ground, perhaps even more times than all of the soldiers combined in the opening sequence of Saving Private Ryan.

It wasn't like that last season. Back then, he was a physical behemoth who threw himself into every duel and wasn't just converting chances --- he was converting half-chances.

Where did it all go wrong?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Not entirely sure how he developed such an abnormal tendency, but every time he was in the opposition's box this season, he had a penchant of throwing himself to the floor in attempt to claim a penalty rather than trying to get a chance at goal.

It was almost like he was prohibited from scoring from open play. He was frequently falling to the ground, perhaps even more times than all of the soldiers combined in the opening sequence of Saving Private Ryan.

It wasn't like that last season. Back then, he was a physical behemoth who threw himself into every duel and wasn't just converting chances --- he was converting half-chances.

No idea but he certainly got slated for it here.

He threw himself over everywhere. Half chance in the box, outside the box with nobody near? It was ludicrous.

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

There was no "right path" for this transfer. Piątek was and is a mediocre striker, with no dribbling, awful first touch, tragic passing... All he can do - but he is great in that - is shooting.
Thing is this kind of strikers are soooo from the past. Maybe in '90 Piątek could be great, but not now.

In fact Bacca was far, faaaar more versatile as a striker than Piątek - and almost everyone wanted him out because he was only a poacher. I don't want to judge whether he was a poacher or not, but if someone wanted Bacca out because he was an "alien body" on the pitch, then one should want Piątek out as well since he is much more limited as a striker than Bacca.

This transfer had no sense and it looked like was made by a 11y old teenager who plays Barcelona in Fifa for the first time and sees how his father with ease scores goals against him while using Serie B team. Piątek was on fire but it was soo obvious he can't play football, he just have tons of luck while almost noone was marking him.
I can't recall any similar transfer to his in terms of stupidity. Tragic job from our last year's management.
BUT - I can't recall Milan selling as weak player for this amount. Great job by Maldoban.

Just move this thread to "former players" section already. We are much stronger without him.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
thanks for the buzz ... i remember the feeling watching his first game (and the ones that followed...thinking to myself, "we hadn't had ruthless finisher like that in a while"

Great marksman, and that's something you don't lose, when his confidence return it'll show again ... but as time progressed everything seemed to be so below par, physicality to hold a simple ball...the diving was so frustrating....

i was re-watching the Torino game higllights and on the first goal...Bonaventura... he did just that...at what seemed to be very little contact

anyways, in the past 10 years... we know that the way the club is being ran wouldn't not produce much in terms of results and getting back on top... so we live for those few moments of buzz and feel good... and he provided some great moments.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Keep them gunz blazin!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Since 2011, the only time that genuine Milan excitement that moves one so much has been felt was in the 2nd half of last season when Piatek scored in full flow for us. The celebration, the pom pom pom chants, the incredible Atalanta goal.. Thanks for those moments.

Schedule