Official: Zvonimir Boban Thread

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Zvonimir Boban has criticised former club Milan for allowing Andrea Pirlo to join Juventus over the summer.
The Italian international signed for the Old Lady on a free transfer after the Rossoneri opted against handing him a new deal.

“It was a resounding mistake to lose Pirlo on a Bosman,” the four-time Scudetto winner told the Corriere della Sera.

“We have seen in these first few games of the season how he is playing for Juventus and how useful he still would have been for the Rossoneri.

“Once upon a time Milan signed the best players in the world, now, though, they look at their balance sheet and club politics.”

Pirlo underlined his ability on Sunday evening when his new club defeated his old one in a 2-0 victory.

“The Milan midfield was overwhelmed by Juventus,” continued the ex-Croatian international playmaker.

“We are talking about a slow and ageing department of the team. When Milan come up against a team like Juventus played on Sunday then they’ll find it hard to hold on.”

http://www.football-italia.net/oct5i.html

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
its always easy to criticise afterwards

ps: he could be a good sporting director

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
wow, I just found out that Boban's cousin, Dominik Marjanovic, has signed for the defending champions in my country.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Campionato+1993+1994+twb22.blogspot.com+-----742+.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
hey devil, welcome back :D

nice picture, miss him :(

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
****extremely rare****

DwXXI.png

Reaction score
Really informative post. Modern AC Milan fanatics never heard these unsung heroes who contributed glory to Milan. Boban is really exceptional. He deserves to be remembered.

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Boban:"It's almost overwhelming,you always can lose, but you have to play in football. Milan are not doing this,they lack quality, no ideas.This is the worst Milan squad in the last 25 years."

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Boban:"It's almost overwhelming,you always can lose, but you have to play in football. Milan are not doing this,they lack quality, no ideas.This is the worst Milan squad in the last 25 years."

:( Precise comment from the man whose name used to be my email password for a long time.

Robinho7

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Boban. People have to stop sucking up to the the pervo old bag and give out the warnings. If they start fucking around with the team, we'll follow Liverpool.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Thanks Boban. People have to stop sucking up to the the pervo old bag and give out the warnings. If they start fucking around with the team, we'll follow Liverpool.
We`re on the way already.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Boban need to digit a space between a coma and the following word

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

:(

fuck it Bobaaaaaaaaaaaan :proud: bring him back .. fake a coaching badge i dont care .. he will teach pato how to be a man

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
boban has the dream job of every poster

2 losses? right on cue...here's boban

:D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:( Precise comment from the man whose name used to be my email password for a long time.

Boban or Zvonimir? Did you choose Zvonimir because it was exotic enough for people to not guess it?

Hall of fame :star:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Boban: "Acerbi is simply too slow for the fast and agile strikers in Serie A."

Boban: "I'm amazed by how poor Mexes is. He makes so many mistakes and is simply horrible at reading the game."

--------------------

Very true, He needs to improve in that important area.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Boban: "Acerbi is simply too slow for the fast and agile strikers in Serie A."

Boban: "I'm amazed by how poor Mexes is. He makes so many mistakes and is simply horrible at reading the game."

--------------------

Very true, He needs to improve in that important area.

Fuck off Boban:o

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Zvone legend. I remember being in the San Siro on Milan - Bayern back in good days ( 4-1) and Italians behind us few got the ide we are from Croatia and then we sang Zvone's song all 2 gether. :thumbsup:

To inteligent man to be a part of todays Gallianis and Silvios Milan. But a great Milan fan. Watches the games in his bar in Zagreb.

Forza Zorro! :star:

P.S.

I see some were talking about France - Croatia 98 WC game... That is forbidden in my country now. :) I'll get you all banned 4 life! :D

Last edited:

Schedule