The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
Common sense. Milan is currently worthless in its form and without ownership of a stadium. Owning a stadium makes it more valuable.

"It’s not like the squad value is increasing."
For this? It seems you know this, no?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Juventus have begun talks with Brescia for 19-year-old midfielder Sandro Tonali, it’s reported, but he is also wanted by Paris Saint-Germain.

Don't let this one slip, Maldini.

The same goes for Dani Olmo.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
:fp:
CL flop?
Never failed to advance from the group stage, even as the team was struggling badly in the league.
2-0 Barca.
Turned Juve from the team who got knocked out in the group stage by Galatasary into the team who knocked out RM & Barca in CL semis and quarters.
Reaching 2 finals, and being knocked out by Bayern & RM with the smallest margins in the other two pre-CR, while going all the way in the other 2 competitions, was an overperformance.

There are a lot of things to dislike about Allegri, such as his penchant for lethargic fullbacks(De Sciglio) and his short-term pragmatism.........but CL flop?

This post :star:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
They dont need to build the stadium, justbto officially confirm the project.

GP says Hakan is a grande player with great spirit. We are so blessed but we are not aware with so nany great players... we will not go to B

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Sensi is class. Anyone with a bit of brain and eyes can see that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This once again shows how much knowledge some posters have in here about this game, laughing and mocking everybody who said that sensi was a good player with definitely some important qualities, calling him a useless midget etc

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Max was clearly a good to great coach, but it was an appropriate time for him to leave when he did.

I think that we did not give Seedorf enough of a chance. If memory serves, we had the 3rd best record in the league while he was coaching, and then was fired without giving him a chance to re enforce over the summer. There was criticism of his man management, but to me that also largely seemed to be due to the squad being extremely entitled at that point.

Selling Silva and getting no value for Ibra was a sin that we have never recovered from. If Silva had been kept, I am confident we would have never stopped being a CL caliber side

extremely entitled then? They are still entitled little bitches. I however refuse to believe that we lack quality. We have good players. decent depth. Something is wrong. Hope we get better as the season progresses.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
This once again shows how much knowledge some posters have in here about this game, laughing and mocking everybody who said that sensi was a good player with definitely some important qualities, calling him a useless midget etc

I didnt gave faith in Sensi. But also didnt analise him much so... obviousely quality but now its easy to tell

Paqueta is ready but will be benched for grade players like kebab and zuzu :lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sampdoria is probably the worst team this year. We took their coach, they lost a few important players and... we play against them next year :fp::lol: I will not be surprised if EDF is fired by then and they start playing well (like Sinisa's Bologna last year) and beat the shit out of us :lol:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Sensi with another goal and assist in 20 mins. He's literally the League MVP so far.

Conte and his mediocre italian players. It's like he using black magic on those players. Pepe, de ceglie, matri, pelle, eder and giaccherini :lol:

I believe poli under him can play just like prime rino

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't pretend like that midget Sensi wouldn't be a complete flop if he came here and played under Giampaolo.
Bennacer >>> Sensi

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
LOL sanchez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I will write it again.

Don't fool yourself that Sensi would've performed the same way here. Conte is a master of using the best sides of his players while GP likes to field Biglia and RR. Different levels

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I will write it again.

Don't fool yourself that Sensi would've performed the same way here. Conte is a master of using the best sides of his players while GP likes to field Biglia and RR. Different levels

Maldini and Boban were good at evaluating talent this summer. They just look like they totally fucked up the coaching choice.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini and Boban were good at evaluating talent this summer. They just look like they totally fucked up the coaching choice.

I agree. IMO the mercato was good. Bennacer and Leao and TOP talents. Theo is a fine talent too. Duarte and Krunic are rotation players. Rebic adds the pace we needed desperately. Good mercato with limited funds (apparently) that addressed most of the needs. It is GP's job to make it work that sets us back. All loses are on GP one way or another while Conte squeezes the max of his squad

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
"cOnTe iS cL fLoP"
"aLLeGrI is cL fLoP"

said some fans who forget our club is not even in the CL.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Can we attract top coach?

No European Football, limited funds, constant change of ownership/management are all criterias that would afraid me to take over current Milan.

I think we can only target second bracket coaches. Spaletti, Laurent Blanc, Emery, Pellegrini. These kind of coaches who are not really top notch. It's like players, we cannot really attract the top ones.

We cab either target one of the aboves or make gambles, sometimes it works (Nagelsman at RB Leipzig or Favre at Borrusia) and sometimes not.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Too much cunte on this forum. Please go to inter forum and discuss him there

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can we attract top coach?

"Giampaolo start like Sacchi"
-Paolo Maldini

"Giampaolo is certainly more reliable than I was"
-Arrigo Sacchi

The answer is: no, we don't, and we won't

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
"cOnTe iS cL fLoP"
"aLLeGrI is cL fLoP"

said some fans who forget our club is not even in the CL.

:thumbsup:

So many basic cliche's haven't been heard on our forum apparently. One of them is "beggars can't be choosers". Conte for all intents and purposes built Juve back from the ashes of the club and even Allegri's successes with Juve are based on Conte's groundwork.

I hate :max: as much as the next guy....but him and Conte (who I'm not a fan of either) are pedigree coaches....the likes of which we haven't had since Allegri himself.

Fucking Conte getting Lukaku and Sanchez back among the goals already.
At least I could credit Giampaolo's SyStEm for reviving Andre Silva's career :proud:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anybody here think Inter would have won 6 out of 6 if Giampaolo was their coach?

oh please, juve could finnaly won CL if they use Giampaolo system

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I watched the first half of the Torino game (missed it originally) and honestly it wasnt even that bad. Thought we pulled off some ok stuff and managed to create a lot more than in other games. We seemed to control things but finishing was way off.

I'd still give Giampalo time. Not based on the above but someone w his approach was always going to need more time. Honestly I think this squad can grow a lot, we've got far more options now.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anybody here think Inter would have won 6 out of 6 if Giampaolo was their coach?

I was about to write the same. Conte may be a ****** but he knows how to get the max out of his teams. Giampaolo would've gotten 10 points max with their squad and Sensi (their best player) would've been benched

My hope is that we make it to UCL somehow and then attract a real coach for a change

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel a loss tomorrow and Giampaolo will get sacked. A draw gets him to next weekend vs Genoa and then a decision during the international break depending how that match goes.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck everything. With the way Atalanta play there is no chance we finish in top 4. Already 7 points behind them (1 game to play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule