Stephan El Shaarawy Thread

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
he's fucking fast reminds me of Kaka going on sprints. imo he's a better alternative to lamela plus he's italian

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
People got to remember he is born 92' and it doesn't matter if he is playing in Serie B...

He will become great ! So Milan get him !!!

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
CMIIW,Genoa appointed malesani, think genoa will be great on attacking style, good place for shaarawy if we can loan him there.

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
my family live in padova and watch the team religiously...they say he is a rare talent and love watching him play....thats enough to convince me we should spend watever it takes to land him....him, fabregas/schwinestiger and astroi = perfect market imo

Maldiniac

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
CMIIW,Genoa appointed malesani, think genoa will be great on attacking style, good place for shaarawy if we can loan him there.

:conf: genoa own him!

i dont care if he played brilliantly for serie b side, fact is that the kid got the potential to be one of italy's/serie a's important players...would love to see him in milan jersey in couple of years, or co-own him this season...

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
primavera-supercoppa_genoa_stephan-el-shaarawy.jpg

:star:CHAMPION:star:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
A few years back, Giuseppe Rossi or his agent was saying pretty much the same things about Milan and so on.. And yet, neither Milan nor the other top clubs signed such a low-hanging target who had good potential.

And look where he is now. You gotta shell out 25 million minimum to sign the guy.

Let's not go the same way with El Shaarawy. It's best that he does not get out of Italy, and it's best if we sign someone like him. His value will only go up, and at worst it will be a profitable investment. At best, we'd have gotten ourselves the lynchpin of a future Azzurri side.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Give him a year In Serie A. If he scores against the top four , and consistently gets goals , a tleast 15, then buy him. If he actually loves Milan then he'd wait for another year. Co-owning him is also another good idea ,but we might include him in some deal for another player as we do with our young. Buying him now is risky.And year later his price might just hit 25mil but at least we will be sure.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The catch in what you're saying is the variation in ambition among the top Serie A sides. Inter and Milan are trying to sign top players. But look at the others. Juve want to build a young, preferably Italian squad. Roma are starting a new project, Fiorentina are starting a new project, Udinese will be cash-rich post Sanchez (and every year is a new project in their model anyway), Palermo and Napoli remain ambitious..

My point being, if Milan does not jump onto this guy, there is a very good chance that Juve would. Or Roma. Or Fiorentina. Young precocious talents fit in well at new projects.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
We should buy him whatever what !

Fabregas, Awesomoah, Zapata, Ganso, El Shaarawy and Balotelli to Milan...

Then we don't need to be scared to Inter's Hamsik, Pastore and Tevez.

----------- Abbiati ------------
Abate -- Silva - Zapata - Taiwo
-------- Awesomoah ----------
---- Boateng --- Fabregas ----
----------- Ganso ------------
------- Balo --- Pato ---------

----------- César ------------
Maicon - Lucio - Rano - Nagat
----------- Motta ------------
--- Hamsik ------ Cambiasso --
--------- Pastore ------------
----- Teves --- Eto'o --------

Milan bench: Robinho, Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, Bommel, Mexes, Nesta, Amelia :cool: :cool: :cool:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The catch in what you're saying is the variation in ambition among the top Serie A sides. Inter and Milan are trying to sign top players. But look at the others. Juve want to build a young, preferably Italian squad. Roma are starting a new project, Fiorentina are starting a new project, Udinese will be cash-rich post Sanchez (and every year is a new project in their model anyway), Palermo and Napoli remain ambitious..

My point being, if Milan does not jump onto this guy, there is a very good chance that Juve would. Or Roma. Or Fiorentina. Young precocious talents fit in well at new projects.

As I said , if he LOVES Milan as he stated , I think he can wait a year while he gets some experience.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We should buy him whatever what !

Fabregas, Awesomoah, Zapata, Ganso, El Shaarawy and Balotelli to Milan...

Then we don't need to be scared to Inter's Hamsik, Pastore and Tevez.

----------- Abbiati ------------
Abate -- Silva - Zapata - Taiwo
-------- Awesomoah ----------
---- Boateng --- Fabregas ----
----------- Ganso ------------
------- Balo --- Pato ---------

----------- César ------------
Maicon - Lucio - Rano - Nagat
----------- Motta ------------
--- Hamsik ------ Cambiasso --
--------- Pastore ------------
----- Teves --- Eto'o --------

Milan bench: Robinho, Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, Bommel, Mexes, Nesta, Amelia :cool: :cool: :cool:
We cant buy them all , I hope your plans were just a joke :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
We cant buy them all , I hope your plans were just a joke :)

Yeah we have much better plan i believe :-)g:) But if Inter will get Tevez, Pastore and Hamsik, we got to answer them... :( But in Galliani i trust :g: :gt:

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah we have much better plan i believe :-)g:) But if Inter will get Tevez, Pastore and Hamsik, we got to answer them... :( But in Galliani i trust :g: :gt:

They wont be able to get all of them , maybe Pastore. And we already have many players to answer them , I prefer beating them on the field rather than in the transfermarket.

diehardmilanist

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, I didn't see a video of this guy up until now, but I am more than amazed what this 18 and a half year old did :) he is a hard-worker, he has a very good eye for goal considering he is a midfielder or trequartista, and he has amazing speed by the way ( u can see in one of the goals where he takes the ball from the midfield and outruns 2 guys to score the goal back of the post then ). I think we should buy him now and let him play at Genoa or another Seria A team this season and see how it goes. He doesn't need to be the top player you guys are saying, like scoring goals at top four Seria A teams and everything, cause if that would be the case, then we have gotten ourselves an AM for now and for the future, but I would love him to prove himself by playing consistently, providing assists if he gets the playing, and scoring some goals, no matter against who :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I rather beat them everywhere those fucks... We won the last Winter mercato :cool:

Spent 4.5 M. on Bommel, Cassano, Emanuelson and Didac ! :eek: WOW :D And Inter some 25 M. Ranocchia 12.5 M. and Pazzini 12 M. + Biabiany... :fp: :fp: :fp: :b: Got to learn the Magic of :gt: :g:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
As I said , if he LOVES Milan as he stated , I think he can wait a year while he gets some experience.

No matter how much he LOVES Milan, he's a professional footballer first of all. He'll obviously sign for Juventus or something if they offer him good money. Let's not fall into age-old fallacies of waiting for love.

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
young italian talent...get him...there are not too many around these days...much better option than buying some unproven south american kid

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
Give him a year In Serie A. If he scores against the top four , and consistently gets goals , a tleast 15, then buy him. If he actually loves Milan then he'd wait for another year. Co-owning him is also another good idea ,but we might include him in some deal for another player as we do with our young. Buying him now is risky.And year later his price might just hit 25mil but at least we will be sure.

i think that's very unreasonable expectations for an 18-yr old, especially one who is not a striker but a cam. sanchez had a brilliant season and he didn't get 15 goals. sneijder didn't get anywhere near 15 goals either when merda won the treble. personally if he scores a few goals and makes a 10 or more assists for the strikers and our cms i will be very very happy. we can't expect him to come here and rack up 15 goals and 15 assists like kaka used to do, at least not yet.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No matter how much he LOVES Milan, he's a professional footballer first of all. He'll obviously sign for Juventus or something if they offer him good money. Let's not fall into age-old fallacies of waiting for love.

Im still against splashing cash on serie-b talent. Rather Poli/Lazzari as substitutes.
Invest that much into the pastore deal.

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think that's very unreasonable expectations for an 18-yr old, especially one who is not a striker but a cam. sanchez had a brilliant season and he didn't get 15 goals. sneijder didn't get anywhere near 15 goals either when merda won the treble. personally if he scores a few goals and makes a 10 or more assists for the strikers and our cms i will be very very happy. we can't expect him to come here and rack up 15 goals and 15 assists like kaka used to do, at least not yet.

I did not mean in Milan , in the next year , against top flight teams. We should be a bit more choosy. Such names have come up every year and then they are nowhere to be seen. Give them time , let them mature.
Also:
If we do wish to buy such talent , but them and get them to the academy. Initially the hype makes their price soar, let the dust settle , maybe a january transfer for such talent. Spending highly on good performances in lower leagues lands you with disappointment sometimes.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I did not mean in Milan , in the next year , against top flight teams. We should be a bit more choosy. Such names have come up every year and then they are nowhere to be seen. Give them time , let them mature.
Also:
If we do wish to buy such talent , but them and get them to the academy. Initially the hype makes their price soar, let the dust settle , maybe a january transfer for such talent. Spending highly on good performances in lower leagues lands you with disappointment sometimes.

yeah i got that. the thing is we should be making these purchases much sooner (we could have bought poli 3 yrs ago for 50k for example, he could have possibly been a milan youth product playing for milan's first team right now, at a minuscule fraction of the cost), hamsik for 2.5m, ganso for .25m, jovetic and pastore we were amongts the first for them when they cost just 8m (we bought digao instead ffs), it's important to get these players early on, and ilicic last year, who would have been a beast in allegri's setup imo.

it's important to get these kind of players early, but this kid is a definite talent and where he's performed isn't that relevant, kpb came from a relegated portsmouth ffs, gattuso from the scottish league, pirlo from inter :lol:, it didn't stop them any. and these gambles can pay off big later on, with pato if anything we took a much bigger risk and even if he's injured most of the time it was still very worth it imo.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
yeah i got that. the thing is we should be making these purchases much sooner (we could have bought poli 3 yrs ago for 50k for example, he could have possibly been a milan youth product playing for milan's first team right now, at a minuscule fraction of the cost), hamsik for 2.5m, ganso for .25m, jovetic and pastore we were amongts the first for them when they cost just 8m (we bought digao instead ffs), it's important to get these players early on, and ilicic last year, who would have been a beast in allegri's setup imo.

it's important to get these kind of players early, but this kid is a definite talent and where he's performed isn't that relevant, kpb came from a relegated portsmouth ffs, gattuso from the scottish league, pirlo from inter :lol:, it didn't stop them any. and these gambles can pay off big later on, with pato if anything we took a much bigger risk and even if he's injured most of the time it was still very worth it imo.

You speak as though we should have known how they were going to develop. That's completely unrealistic. You can't expect management to sign every kid that looks promising. Nobody knows how a player will develop.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You speak as though we should have known how they were going to develop. That's completely unrealistic. You can't expect management to sign every kid that looks promising. Nobody knows how a player will develop.

i'm not saying we should have bought all of them lol, but a lot of them were reccommended by braida, savicevic reccomended jovetic, i don't see why we couldn't have bought one or two instead of the shit players we were buying at the time.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Don't worry guys, I'm thinking of buying this Kid and giving him to Milan as a gift...

Don't underrate him because of the league he plays in, the kid has got the talent to succeed at Milan.

:lol: :fp:

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

@Diavoli7
KPB played in the epl , he saw the big teams.
Gattuso played amongst beasts.
Pirlo played in top flight.

Dude , lets buy some nice ass sperm next time :D

Thing is , we need to be sure. Teams waste a lot of cash , we already have a shortage , Ill support Alexandere Pato, nobody knows how a player will develop.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yes there is an inherent risk involved, but even if we buy established players there's still a big risk involved, there's a lesser chance of them flopping, but also much bigger costs involved. spending 5m to get half of el shaarawy and leave him at genoa with the option to buy out the rest of his contract for 5m is a smart purchase, with minimal risk and cost involved.

anyway, if we wait for him to score 15 goals at 19 yrs of age from the am position rest assured that he will not be in our price range at all. there's no such thing as being sure in football, best you can do is take calculated risks and hope they pay off, the names i mentioned before were all gambles so to speak which paid off big. limiting yourself to safe purchases will only hold the club back in the long run, it will only yield average results unless you spend big or unless there are some unique circumstances like with ibra and binho and cassano.