Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
The way Calvano had space to shoot (on the second goal) was beutiful. Baretta take the defender giving space for Calvano.

I don't like our CBs quality (Pasini and Albertazzi). They are so weak.
Ely's coming has been pretty good, he takes CB position from Pasini (who plays as RB). Albertazzi looks no significant improvement. No wonder he never called up to first team to train with CMIIW.

Was a beautiful run from Calvano. :) Beretta does help others by creating space around him, thanks to his physicality(?)

Romagnolli! :o;)

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Was a beautiful run from Calvano. :) Beretta does help others by creating space around him, thanks to his physicality(?)

Romagnolli! :o;)

We don't need Rogmanolli, we have Ely. :D
I just don't understand why he is not a starter for our primavera team. Pasini is so liable and Albertazzi until now can't fulfill the hype he got about 2 years ago. Maybe due to Ely's age?

We dominated the game as we pressed and gave little space but we suffered when ball came to penalty area. Our RB was decent btw. He looked better defensively compared to De Vito.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We don't need Rogmanolli, we have Ely. :D
I just don't understand why he is not a starter for our primavera team. Pasini is so liable and Albertazzi until now can't fulfill the hype he got about 2 years ago. Maybe due to Ely's age?

We dominated the game as we pressed and gave little space but we suffered when ball came to penalty area. Our RB was decent btw. He looked better defensively compared to De Vito.

BTW are you a scout? Coz I haven't noticed you in other threads much. ;)

highlights of yesterday's match:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Rumors said that four primavera players that could be tried out at least for the pre-season by Allegri next summer are Simone Calvano, Rodrigo Ely, Mattia DeSciglio and Marco Fossati

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=51976

anyway there also rumors that Bologna wants to loan Fossati next season while Palermo wants Ely (on the Rumors thread posted by ACM4Ever)

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Rumors said that four primavera players that could be tried out at least for the pre-season by Allegri next summer are Simone Calvano, Rodrigo Ely, Mattia DeSciglio and Marco Fossati

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=51976

anyway there also rumors that Bologna wants to loan Fossati next season while Palermo wants Ely (on the Rumors thread posted by ACM4Ever)

Interesting that DeSicglio name is there. He is a left fullback I suppose? If yes, he is not a starter in Primavera. Maybe he has something like Merkel who were not our star in last season championship in Primavera competition.

Great to read Rodrigo Ely is there and now being linked with Palermo! We should stay away with half-contract's stuff with our players now especially players like Calvano, Fossati and Ely.

I only watched Ely trained with senior team (playing 11 vs 11 in the training with Milan firs team) and just previous game. I like him a lot in the training game and in previous game too. Vs Brescia the defense improved a lot since he came (even he only play for some minutes, not so long), at least for the CBs area of work. He was just better than Pasini. Still, I have been confused why Pasini plays ahead of him. I still haven't found the answer. I do hope from this player since my hope for Albertazzi now is not as big as before seeing no significant improvement from him. We need Silva's partner in the making! :D

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Interesting that DeSicglio name is there. He is a left fullback I suppose? If yes, he is not a starter in Primavera. Maybe he has something like Merkel who were not our star in last season championship in Primavera competition.

Great to read Rodrigo Ely is there and now being linked with Palermo! We should stay away with half-contract's stuff with our players now especially players like Calvano, Fossati and Ely.

I only watched Ely trained with senior team (playing 11 vs 11 in the training with Milan firs team) and just previous game. I like him a lot in the training game and in previous game too. Vs Brescia the defense improved a lot since he came (even he only play for some minutes, not so long), at least for the CBs area of work. He was just better than Pasini. Still, I have been confused why Pasini plays ahead of him. I still haven't found the answer. I do hope from this player since my hope for Albertazzi now is not as big as before seeing no significant improvement from him. We need Silva's partner in the making! :D

De Sciglio is a utility player, he can play at many positions (just like Sampirisi who played RB last weekend).. he actually played quite a lot in the last few matches in the primavera but mostly being placed in midfield (Calvano's position against Empoli)
You can see DeSciglio in the previous video where the primavera played against Chievo (His the one that assisted Beretta after playing a one two with Fossati)
De Sciglio is also a pretty regular player in the Italy u-19 team. I think his versatility pretty much the thing that gives him a plus.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
De Sciglio is a utility player, he can play at many positions (just like Sampirisi who played RB last weekend).. he actually played quite a lot in the last few matches in the primavera but mostly being placed in midfield (Calvano's position against Empoli)
You can see DeSciglio in the previous video where the primavera played against Chievo (His the one that assisted Beretta after playing a one two with Fossati)
De Sciglio is also a pretty regular player in the Italy u-19 team. I think his versatility pretty much the thing that gives him a plus.

Thank you mate for comprehensive information about DeSciglio. :thumbsup:

We don't need all players come and play in the first team but what we need continuity in a quality. Just like last year when Merkel and Strasser showed Allegri how their qualities were and they got their 'punishment' for that. :D
That is a fair coach, he just doesn't throw kids on friendly games without giving attention and notice of their performance in the respective games.

For this part (giving chance and trust young players), I am happy to have Allegri. I have been waiting for years such a coach!

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Could you give me the link of that ACM4ever's post? I've searched in rumors thread but can't find it). Thanks before.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thanks. no problem where he gets that link. it means our player get more attention from the media. :tongue:

can you give me information why ely doesn't play ahead of pasini?

hmm, personally aside from Stroppa's personal choice, I think that it's because Ely has just arrived as in exclusively training with the primavera midway in the season, so maybe his partnership with the other players are still in progress, considering the season is at crucial stage, Stroppa doesn't seem eager to make plenty experiments like he did earlier in the season (which kinda makes us gets into some poor form).
another thing is probably because both Albertazzi and Pasini alongside De Vito are senior players in the squad and this might be their last season in the Primavera, so their being given more playing time by Stroppa.

Not only Ely there are several supposedly younger talented players didn't get many playing time as just yet such as Hottor, De Sole (except for Calvano, but his obviously a beast :D). Their time will come since all are very young and only just arrived.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MILAN-EMPOLI, COMMENTS FROM THE ROSSONERI

Milan Youth Sector Manager Filippo Galli, Youth Team coach Giovanni Stroppa and some of Rossoneri starlets shared their thoughts after the team’s victory against Empoli.

Filippo Galli

On the game against Empoli:

“We had a great first half, which we finished up 1-0 thanks to a goal from Simone Verdi. After the break, we lowered our guard a bit thus allowing Empoli to score and come back into the game. However, the boys did well to keep their nerves score another goal with Carmona to get a deserved a win.”

On the objectives of the youth sector:

“Our most important goal is to deliver players for the first team, even if it’s very difficult especially this year seeing that coach Allegri’s squad is very strong. Therefore, it’s a great satisfaction when one of our boys takes to the field at the San Siro. By the way, let me reveal that Allegri has always shown an interest in our boys and for this I’m very grateful to him.”

On the derby on Saturday:

“It’s going to be a difficult match. It’s a shame that two great teams like Milan and Inter have to play against each other for a berth in the Final Eight, but these are the rules...”

Giovanni Stroppa:

On the team’s performance against Empoli:

“Overall, we did well, even if there were some plays that I didn’t like, but I think that when a lot is at stake it can happen that you make more mistakes than usual. I think the result at half-time was harsh on us considering how many chances we created. We did well to have a strong start to the second half thanks to Calvano’s goal, but then we let Empoli back into the game. In any case, I think that our 3-1 victory was fully deserved.”

On the upcoming derby:

“Now we have to concentrate on the match against Inter. It’s a pity that one of the two teams won’t even make the knock-out stage. It’s the result of the our final position in the standings. In any case, we’ll be do our best against the Nerazzurri.”

Simone Verdi

On his performance against Empoli:

“I’m very glad, because my goal helped us break the deadlock. It was my 8th goal of the season. I finished the last campaign with 10, so now my objective is to emulate that tally. After the break we managed the game well, even after Empoli pulled one back, Carmona immediately restored our two-goal lead. Now we have to put this win behind us and focus on the upcoming game against Inter. I’m sure the Nerazzurri will be charged up seeing that we beat them on their own ground earlier in the season.”

On the his campaign:

“At the end of the season I was not at 100% due to injuries and because of his I couldn’t give my best. Now, however, I’m doing fine, I’m in good form. I train hard and I try to help the team.”

Simone Calvano

On the game against Empoli:

“We did very well in the first part of the game as Verdi’s goal gave us the lead and the I made it 2-0 in the second half. The fact that we found the net again against an organised and tenacious Empoli side immediately after their goal, demonstrates that we’re a compact team."

On the derby for a berth in the Final Eight:

“A derby is always a derby. Inter are very strong and I’m sure they’ll come to Vismara very determined after losing to at Interello. However, we’re aware of our strength and we don’t feel inferior to them. In the end, it will be decided on the field... in any case, we’re calm and optimistic."

http://www.acmilan.com/en/teams/youth_teams_news/133889

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hi,
I will be in Milan this week, I bought a ticket for a game with Cagliari, and now I am curious - where will primavera be playing against Inter? In Vismara Centro Sportivo? If so, is there a bus from Milan Center to Vismara? How to get to Vismara?

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
When is their game against Merda?

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
On saturday, 14 CET

Now I'm sure - they're playing in Vismara. Now I have more questions:
Can I watch this game there?
If so, how much does it cost?

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
On saturday, 14 CET

Now I'm sure - they're playing in Vismara. Now I have more questions:
Can I watch this game there?
If so, how much does it cost?

Guess its gonna cost you zero coz against Empoli entry was free according to our website but can't say about this match though.

Saturday at 2pm at the Centro Sportivo Vismara in Milan the Milan Youth Team will face Inter in the derby to see who goes through to the semifinals of the Championship playoffs. Giovanni Stroppa's lads have the chance to go into the final eight of the National Championship.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MILAN BERRETTI FACING NAPOLI IN SEMI-FINAL

The draw for the semi-finals of the Berretti Championship was held at the Lega Pro headquarters in Florence, yesterday evening.

It was determined that Carmine Nunziata’s Milan side will meet Napoli in the championship semi-final. Both the semi-final and the final will be two-legged ties. The first leg of the Rossoneri’s semi-final will be played on the Kennedy field, Naples, at 15.00 CET on 14 May 2011, while the return leg will take place at Vismara in Via dei Missaglia 117, Milan, at 16.00 CET on May 21.

Brescia are facing Pescara D in the other semi-final.

http://www.acmilan.com/en/teams/youth_teams_news/133939

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Guess its gonna cost you zero coz against Empoli entry was free according to our website but can't say about this match though.
Thanks. ;) Now I have to pray for luck. ;)

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Dinar, DWA, Charbel and all the keen followers please hook me up with a link to watch the match today. Thanks.

Forza Milan

Could you give me the link of that ACM4ever's post? I've searched in rumors thread but can't find it). Thanks before.

Palermo Ely:

http://www.**************.com/articles/palermo-interested-ac-milan-youngster-rodrigo-ely-1523811

Google it and you will find many more, i got it on Italian websites though. They have been after him for quite some time now.

The Bologna Fossati is on this link as well as on MN

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=267187

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dinar, DWA, Charbel and all the keen followers please hook me up with a link to watch the match today. Thanks.

Forza Milan

Palermo Ely:

http://www.**************.com/articles/palermo-interested-ac-milan-youngster-rodrigo-ely-1523811

Google it and you will find many more, i got it on Italian websites though. They have been after him for quite some time now.

The Bologna Fossati is on this link as well as on MN

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=267187

Here's some links for the Primavera Derby that I can find:
http://calcion.eu/live28.htm

http://calcion.eu/live40.htm

http://soccer-sport7.blogspot.com/

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Little over an hour left for kick-off & I got guests at home. :mad: FCUK! wont be able to watch I guess. :cry:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I wish I watch this. Reports says Galliani + Braida will be present.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Omar Danesi’s Regional Allievi side grabbed the league title after winning at Como 3-2.

Milan played a hard-fought game against the Biancoazzurri, who opened the scoring on 5 minutes. Only three minutes later, Claveria made it all square with an easy tap-in. From here on, the Rossoneri dominated the game, even if they missed several scoring chances. Finally, Milan deservedly took the lead in thr 73rd minute, when Pinato hit the back of the net with a fine left-footed drive. One minute later, D’Avollio made it three for coach Danesi’s team, but Gualtieri pulled one back for the hosts on 77 minutes. Thanks to these three points, Omar Danesi led his team to the league title in his first year as coach in the Milan Youth Sector. The Rossoneri finished first ahead of Atalanta, Tritium and Inter to win the the Milan Youth Sector’s first title of the season.

“It was a very tough, hard-fought game - coach Danesi said after the victory -, the boys gave their all and this win sealed an extraordinary season, which gave us plenty of satisfaction despite some injuries and the fact that a couple of important players were called up to the National Allievi. The biggest thing, however, is that some players, who started the season with me, could make the jump to coach Beggi’s team. This is the real reward for all the hard work done over these months. A special thanks goes to the club for having given me the chance to work and coach a Milan team, but especially a fantastic group, which has always shown commitment. The majority of the boys at my disposal won the title with coach Bertuzzo’s National Giovanissimi last year. My colleague did an excellent job preparing the boys for this category, thus facilitating my work. Apart from this, a special thanks goes to my staff and my assistants, who worked very well throughout the season”.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan: Piscitielli; Sampirisi, Pasini, Albertazzi, De Vito: Strasser, Calvano, Santonocito; Fossati; Verdi, Beretta
A disposizione: Di Fabio, Ely, De Col, Desole, Carmona, Palibrk, Ganz

Inter: Bardi, Natalino, Kysela, Benedetti, Biraghi; Romanò, Crisetig, Carlsen, Jirasek; Lussardi, Dell’Agnello
A disposizione: Gallinetta, Galimberti, Mannini, Duncan, Mbaye, Bessa, Thiam

Forza Milano

Serie A Winners 2010/2011
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Larsson, Kaka, Pirlo, L.Ronaldo, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva
should be a good game

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
Its 1-1 according to MilanNews... Who scored and how?

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Beretta scored Strasser assisted for the goal. Milan played alot better than Inter in the first half. Strasser was very good, best player in the first half.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
We started out really crap with Inter dominating possession during the first 20 minutes. Eventually that paid off as Del'Agnello scored a header of a cross shrugging of the CB marking him in the process. It seems that goal was exactly what we needed as we started to threaten more from the restart. Verdi looks to be the most lively out there with some nice combination play while Calvano and Strasser along with their defensive duties started to get more involved in the attack. Beretta was guilty of missing a golden oppurtunity when his weak attempt at a header from a cross was easily saved by the GK, clearly should have done better as he was completely open. Later Calvano fluffed a one on one in trying to dribble too much. Eventually tho Milan managed to break through as Strasser and Calvano shrugged of an Inter defender to open up a 3 on 3 chance. His pass found Beretta who coolly slotted the ball in to the back of the net. Beretta tho would fluff another one on one chance later whereas Fossatti came close to scoring twice and it was only the GK's brilliant saves that denied him.

Hopefully we continue our dominance into the second half....

Schedule