The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
love to see him in milan, sell both hunt and borrie and get him.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I really wouldn't mind seeing him in the Rossoneri's shirt in the future.
He also was in the stadium watching our matches, so somehow he seems to like Milan or why else would he want to see games of the city rivals.
So if we have a chance getting him and he wants to join us then our management should get him, right now it seems he is in a fight with Inter, so a good time for us to try it.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
We won't get balotelli for anything less than 30, and for that money I'd rather dzeko. If we could get balotelli for cheap or for some sort of deal, I'd go for it, but for the money we'd have to pay to get him, it really wouldn't be in our best interest. Plus pato and balotelli are similar players, they really wouldn't work side by side with eachother right now, in the future sure, but now I doubt it and we need a proven CF for our lineup.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Relationship Trouble?

Tension At Inter As Jose Mourinho & Mario Balotelli Bicker - Report
They're at it again...

By Salvatore Landolina
Mar 11, 2010 11:14:00 AM

Tension between Inter coach Jose Mourinho and Mario Balotelli is mounting as sparks fly once more at Appiano Gentile.

Il Corriere Dello Sport reports that the two men had a heated dressing room discussion on Tuesday morning following a training session.

Mourinho had blasted his striker more than once on the pitch, believing a higher effort was needed.

But, as they went in for a break, temperatures boiled over and harsh words were exchanged as other players watched on.

Balotelli now risks not being picked for the squad to play Catania in Sicily on Friday night.

There at it again! Good news for us though! I would prefer him over Dzeko because he is already adpated to Serie A and is younger. Although based on attitudes I'd want Dzeko.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Pato and Balotelli would be insane though upfront if we play with a 2 man attack

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Pato and Balotelli would be insane though upfront if we play with a 2 man attack

I know, 2 of the best talents in the world. They would complement each other perfectly. Balotelli playing as the Center Forward and Pato supporting him:eek::eek::eek: Not to mention Dinho lobbing in crosses to a 6ft 4 target!:eek: That would be the perfect attack!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
and not to mention that they are both incredibly skill-full and would play beatiful football on the floor with dinho.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Balotelli has been excluded from the squad again against Chelsea it seems. It's not the first time he's been frozen out basicly, but this time his agent is out making comments and criticisms left and right.

Balotelli and Mourinho really seems to grow further and further from eachother. I think it's very likely that he'll move on if Mourinho stays at Inter next season, it's obvious that there is a problem. Under Mancini he didn't make nearly as much trouble as under Mourinho, and Mourinho has proven before that he has problems handling certain players.

Giggidy

Primavera
Reaction score
i wonder how many of you would rate him this highly if he wasnt Italian.

IMO Dzeko is a better buy than balotelli in almost every category.

being classy: dzeko
loving milan: dzeko
proven in CL: dzeko
proven to be able to score massive amounts of goals(what we need!!): dzeko

fitting into our system: Dzeko is THE perfect partner for pato. i feel like balotelli and pato up front would be too reckless.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think I've mentioned recently that he's too much of a prick.

He's too much of a prick.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

fitting into our system: Dzeko is THE perfect partner for pato. i feel like balotelli and pato up front would be too reckless.

'being classy'? lulz. fuck that shit. how is he particularly classy?
classy is overrated. hoodrat shit--underrated.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:star::star::star::star: you are 100% right

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don't give a toss about classy, but there's being a dick in the right way; the way that wins you matches (see Stankovic, Camoranesi, Nedved, etc.), and then there's being a dick like Balotelli.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I don't give a toss about classy, but there's being a dick in the right way; the way that wins you matches (see Stankovic, Camoranesi, Nedved, etc.), and then there's being a dick like Balotelli.

thats very true....but balotelli is still young...still learning the right ways to channel his inner 'dick' constructively.

once he matures abit....with his inner 'dick' perfected in the right way....watch out.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Agreed... I don't want 11 saints in the team. Boring fucking team then. Balo brings attitude.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

exihibit A of everyone falling for the berlusconi PR machine

milan=class=milan=better human beingzzz

Congrats you r all pawns

Giggidy

Primavera
Reaction score
exihibit A of everyone falling for the berlusconi PR machine

milan=class=milan=better human beingzzz

Congrats you r all pawns

you dont have to even know who berlusconi is to be able to tell the difference in character between :
materazzi and nesta
balotelli and pato
etc etc

milan IS a team w/o bad apples and its pretty clear to see.

classy way to get a red card

the other way

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
you dont have to even know who berlusconi is to be able to tell the difference in character between :
materazzi and nesta
balotelli and pato
etc etc

milan IS a team w/o bad apples and its pretty clear to see.

uhhmmmm excuse me?! Ronaldinho is the EPITOMY of a bad apple

It's tiresome this argument. Milan players are 'better human beings'. What makes ambrosini or gattuso a better person than balotelli? Really? Have they had to live a single day in his shoes? Why is nesta better than lucio AS a person? etc. etc. etc. I love Milan and all there players but it's just downright embarassing seeing people post Milan=classier than x.

Ask any nuetral, i guarantee you Ronaldinho, Gattuso, Pippo and others aren't perceived as 'classy'

The only real classy human being is seedorf. Man does more charity than therest of the squad combined.

Giggidy

Primavera
Reaction score
uhhmmmm excuse me?! Ronaldinho is the EPITOMY of a bad apple

It's tiresome this argument. Milan players are 'better human beings'. What makes ambrosini or gattuso a better person than balotelli? Really? Have they had to live a single day in his shoes? Why is nesta better than lucio AS a person? etc. etc. etc. I love Milan and all there players but it's just downright embarassing seeing people post Milan=classier than x.

Ask any nuetral, i guarantee you Ronaldinho, Gattuso, Pippo and others aren't perceived as 'classy'

The only real classy human being is seedorf. Man does more charity than therest of the squad combined.

nah nah your taking it too personal with the "better human beings" thing thats not what im saying. who knows behind closed doors maldini could be a sick pedophile and a disgusting person but on the field and when he is representing milan off the field he does not act in disrepectful ways or in a general manner that shames the club.

but back to balotelli. do you not think that inter fans are ashamed every time he pulls something idiotic? or chelsea fans when drogba was acting like a huge sore loser after the barcelona match (well the chelsea fans probably arent but I would be.) I suppose it all goes down to how much you actually think that all of this is worth or if you really only care about the results they produce on the field.

All im saying is that I dont want milan players acting how Totti did in the 2nd video. Would you agree that Balotelli is more likely to pull something like that in the future than Dzeko? Because then we can agree on that.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
but back to balotelli. do you not think that inter fans are ashamed every time he pulls something idiotic? or chelsea fans when drogba was acting like a huge sore loser after the barcelona match (well the chelsea fans probably arent but I would be.) I suppose it all goes down to how much you actually think that all of this is worth or if you really only care about the results they produce on the field.

All im saying is that I dont want milan players acting how Totti did in the 2nd video. Would you agree that Balotelli is more likely to pull something like that in the future than Dzeko? Because then we can agree on that.

If this is the kind of idiotic things you talk about I don't know it would be possible to buy any player with a winning mentality. Almost every player does this shit once in a while.

Balo bring attitude to the table, attitude that we would have needed against united. Didn't you see the shit rooney pulled a couple of times?

I remember Rooney being much worse than balo at his age, but no one seemed to care since he was such a talent. Balo may have a bad temper, but this will only help him in the long rum. Especially in a club like milan.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
dinho is a better human being than seedork ever will be all seedork does it show off
if you dont agree with it you have to agree that barca is the classiest team in the world they dont even put sponsor on their shirt, its all dedicated to UNICEF, fuckers are always biased :o

Giggidy

Primavera
Reaction score

If this is the kind of idiotic things you talk about I don't know it would be possible to buy any player with a winning mentality. Almost every player does this shit once in a while.

Balo bring attitude to the table, attitude that we would have needed against united. Didn't you see the shit rooney pulled a couple of times?

I remember Rooney being much worse than balo at his age, but no one seemed to care since he was such a talent. Balo may have a bad temper, but this will only help him in the long rum. Especially in a club like milan.

Thats a fair point. It's true that Rooney's behavior has improved over time, but there are many examples of others who have not changed. So, while it is a gamble with balotelli, it isnt with Dzeko because i believe he already has his act together.

I disagree where you say that a bad temper goes hand in hand with a winning mentality. Look at Pato, he has the same amount of skill (actually more) + winning desire that balotelli has yet he doesnt act like a dick.

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Cassano makes this guy look like a Saint.

And Cassano has no racist chants directed at him, neither is Cassano 19 years old. Yet he used to (and occasionally still does) get away with some seriously disturbing behaviour. Crying and ripping out grass because you didn't get a call.

If Balotelli was pulling half the stuff that Cassano does he'd be hung!

He needs what all 19 year old teenages need, to be fully accepted, to know that people have his back, and that he'll be listened to and understood.

I'd take Balotelli at Milan in a hot minute. He's a work in progress but with the right direction he could be great!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He needs what all 19 year old teenages need, to be fully accepted, to know that people have his back, and that he'll be listened to and understood.

yup. Think moratti would go hug him in the hospital? Balotelli needs papa berlusconi and mama galliani to take care of him.