Ruud Gullit thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
tumblr_mcz00ev5T61rib61jo1_500.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hall of Fame

Dem hats with locks.

Last edited:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Supersport guest today for the AFCON quarters.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
discussing UCL on SS3 tonight.kinda hired there... :thumbsup:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
:proud:

the chick is right about Sergio Ramos though. His hairdo was the best thing to happen to him - bigger than the world cup and euro brace. Makes him look awesome.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Men who have more feminine face like ramos look better with short hair.But they are some men that look much better with long hair(maldini)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
SES should totally get dreadlocks

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
someone photoshop this as the last.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Gullit: "Returning to Milan was the biggest mistake that I made."

Ruud Gullit speaks about some of the games that changed his life.

May 24, 1989. Milan beat Steaua Bucharest 4-0 to win their third European Cup. Van Basten and Gullit scored two goals each.

"The 1989 European Cup final was the culmination of that great Milan side. We were an incredible team. I don't know if we were the greatest club side ever - you have Barça in the last few years and Ajax in the old days - but we were very hard-working, and all about winning. Silvio Berlusconi helped: he was always supporting us. We won the next year as well, against Benfica, but it was less special."

Video of the 1989 European Cup final: Watch at Youtube ›

October 31, 1993. Sampdoria beat Milan 3-2 at the Marassi stadium. Gullit recalls that match.

"I had a great time at Sampdoria - I've never scored so many goals. Sixteen in one season! In this game, I had a real feeling of "Let's get one over Milan". I never had a chance to show them I could play three games in a row; they always said I had knees of glass. I went to Sampdoria and played every game, and absolutely hammered them, scoring the winner. They obviously saw they were wrong, because they re-signed me, but it was a mistake to go back - the biggest mistake I made."

Video of the match: Watch at Youtube ›

Ruud Gullit played for Milan for 6 seasons from 1987 to 1993 before transferring to Sampdoria. He was at Sampdoria for one season, before he returned to Milan. Gullit's second stint at Milan was a short one as he was only there for 3 months before being loaned out to Sampdoria. He spent the rest of the 1994-1995 season at Sampdoria before being sold to Chelsea in the summer of 1995.

http://sulia.com/milanello/f/495c78ec-e067-4a58-afa0-383cc42e51c6/

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
HAARLEM in the building! How do you like them chainz!
BWuWfgYIEAEfcdd.jpg:large

Schedule