The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

View Poll Results: Should we sell Pato to PSG for a 50 million?
Of course, we could massively reinforce the squad! 4 16.67%
Yes, but only if Tevez arrives first! Then reinforce 5 20.83%
No! We are not losing the Duck!! 15 62.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-12-2011, 09:21   #21
Pipa
Rotten Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by damn View Post
bunga bunga party
Word
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 09:42   #22
Jivara
Forza Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Although i agree with you about not buying tevez, but to say tevez has no flair is unfair. To say milan's style is flair is being too generous. We dont even have a single proper playmaker while we have about 6-7 defensive-ish midfielders, oh and our full backs arent the most adventerous either.
Well, I dont really adore this current Milan team as the one under Ancelotti and previous Milan's of Sacchi and Capello are also based on great players with a lot of flair.

This is my point, we are turning into a workhorse team, like Juve and Inter, I dont think this is necessary, at one point we used to play with 4 playmakers at the same time, Rui Costa, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo and we played great and won, even Barca now dont need workhorse players, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets make the team tick like not other, even the defensive line has classy players with good ball control like Pique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Tevez....no flair? no style? Seriously wtf??

Nocerino.. flair.
Yes, no style no flair, whats so funny, he is a robust fighter, he is not Pastore or Ozil, wtf is wrong with you, I didnt even say Nocerino has flair where do you come up with this crap?
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 09:53   #23
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivara View Post
Yes, no style no flair, whats so funny, he is a robust fighter, he is not Pastore or Ozil, wtf is wrong with you, I didnt even say Nocerino has flair where do you come up with this crap?
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 10:18   #24
khuyag
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, David Beckham, Filippo Inzaghi, Ronaldo

Pato out, Ganso + Neymar in

Signature

Honor is nothing without victory
khuyag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:38   #25
Pipa
Rotten Apple

Quote:
Well, I dont really adore this current Milan team as the one under Ancelotti and previous Milan's of Sacchi and Capello are also based on great players with a lot of flair.

This is my point, we are turning into a workhorse team, like Juve and Inter, I dont think this is necessary, at one point we used to play with 4 playmakers at the same time, Rui Costa, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo and we played great and won, even Barca now dont need workhorse players, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets make the team tick like not other, even the defensive line has classy players with good ball control like Pique.

If you're saying we need a magician in the team, then Yes, I agree with you.
As one Ibracadabra is not enough, we need more magic.
We should sign more Harry Potters and whoever is teaching him magic.
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:50   #26
Sven
Super Moderator

Personally, I enjoy Tévez style. He is a very effective dribbler. He is very good in one x one situations against defenders, he got a rare mix of pace/quickness, aggression and great ball control.

Style is subjective afterall, but I don't think it's fair to reduce him to a fighter. He is a very skilled player also.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 11:51   #27
Jivara
Forza Milan

Idiots

edit: not you Sven. You speak with rational, not smileys.

Anyway, I think if Pato leaves, as I said we need an attacker in the Soldado, Etoo, Villa mould, but I think we should try to lure Rooney here, I feel he would be tempted to join us, ive heard him say many times how much he enjoys Milan's magic football, and he heaped praise on players like Seedorf and Nesta as the best he has ever faced in their respective positions.
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 12:54   #28
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

If we were to get Tevez for around 20 mil then i would be happy to sell Pato for 50 mil.

We cant afford to let Pato go without a top notch replacement and Tevez is class.

I cant see Pato going mid-season but you can never say never in Calcio!

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 13:02   #29
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Idiots

edit: not you Sven. You speak with rational, not smileys.

Quote:

Anyway, I think if Pato leaves, as I said we need an attacker in the Soldado, Etoo, Villa mould, but I think we should try to lure Rooney here, I feel he would be tempted to join us, ive heard him say many times how much he enjoys Milan's magic football, and he heaped praise on players like Seedorf and Nesta as the best he has ever faced in their respective positions.
You don't want Tevez because he's a "workhorse and we have enough of those", then you seem to think he's a midfielder and now you want us to go for Rooney instead?
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 13:17   #30
luke07
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger

goodfella, please use tevez face as emoticon

it is super awesome dude
luke07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 21:26   #31
Drakesmith
Rookie

we have Stephan El Shaarawy who i think can step up and really deliver for us, i think the money would be spent wisely if we brought in someone such as Lloris as Abbiati is on his last legs. i would appreciate it if you could also help me out massively by liking this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stepha...00223126738500
Drakesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 22:41   #32
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

I believe it won't happen...but if it does (in the summer), we can enforce a bidding war and I'm sure we can get over 30 mil for Pato (around 40-50), he's 22, has rather good press around the world, and I do believe he has potential, I just don't think that potential will show up at Milan. In fact, I'm sure we can get more money.

Now what are we going to do with that Pato money? Well yeah part of that money won't be invested on new signings, lets be honest here. The thing we can do is in a bidding war, try to get a player in exchange + money (midfielder + money, and we can use part of that money on a well it seems LB, but dunno maybe things will change by June), that would be the smartest thing, cause even if the rest of the money won't be invested on another signing at least we got a player we need.

Now, obviously I expect that before (that's kinda hopeful-naive, considering the precedents) we sell Pato we have his replacement in the team, weather its Tevez or someone else, so that we can avoid the Richy Oliveiras-Huntelaar type of panic buys.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 23:32   #33
Felix_Abbá
Ma Vieni!!!

Fav. Players: Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80

this is the worst thread EVER.....Pato should stay, we should build around him and have him wearing our shirt for as long as possible.....The best prospect in world football still....getting rid of him woujld be a huge mistake....

Signature
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/282134_10150274307814164_509529163_7675943_4296254  _n.jpg

Twitter : @Rossoneri_LDN - English / London Based Supporters Please Follow

Facebook : LDN_Loves_Rossoneri

Forum : http://www.milanfansuk.proboards.com/
Felix_Abbá is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:42   #34
NobodyCares
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini , Rui Costa , Nesta

If Pato leaves , it would be a stain in Milan's Transfer Policy. People come to Milan because we treat them like Family. Sure it can be bad for the team at times because we tend to hold on to fading stars. But Pato is a semi-polished diamond. He will stay and succeed.

We got him for 24 Million. Should easily expect double.
IN A HYPOTHETICAL SCENE:

Oh btw , this thread should be about how to invest the 50 million we gain. Because selling Pato is not an option in reality.

I would keep 40 away. Pay Mancity 5 million to loan Tevez. If he works well , buy him permanently for 15 more.
Galliani should work his magic and get Radja Naingollan for 5.

Remaining 25 to be divided on Criscito and Ganso. With 10 more coming from the sale of Robinho.

Signature
NobodyCares is offline   Reply With Quote