Milan Legend
Reaction score
9 shots, 3 on target. Lol but doesn’t matter job done

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I remember people arguing that it was a much different thing to put crosses in as a winger than to do so as a RB having to sprint the entirety of the pitch before gathering yourself and doing so. How right they were.

In any event, I can’t help but feel that his departure will finally help us move forward out of the fodder era.

Just to show what an absolute monster cafu was. Bombing the right side at 34 like hes 20 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Play in CL if we qualify, accept UEFA Ban if we only reach EL. Win win

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forza Milan! We do what we can till the very end.

And with those 3 points, we have officially had our best season since 2012-13. 65 points.

Grazie ragazzi e mister Gattuso!

:thumbsup:
Great result, everyone stepped up in the second half.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Nah, Abate's first season as a regular was with Leo

Carlo didnt want him if I remembered correctly and said so before he was to come back to Milan.

Not harsh or disrespectful but said he wouldnt be that useful to Milan at the time.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

Scoreboard - Donnarumma gives the shock, Piatek-Suso cultivate the dream

These are the report cards of Milan-Frosinone:

G. Donnarumma 8.5: if Milan can still hope to go into the Champions League, it once again owes it to its star among the poles. When Ciano appears in front of him after 180 seconds of the second half, inside the whistles of the San Siro, there was the fear of seeing the game fade. Instead he, in the same door where he hypnotized Belotti, pulls the team out of the quicksand giving the slap he needed to take the race and win. Devastating on Valzania in the final.

Abate 6: last at San Siro for Ignazio, who comes out of the standing ovation of the whole stadium. Looking at the evidence, it provokes the rigor that could have cost him dear, but his fraternal friend Donnarumma defuses him. Hi Igna, you probably deserved better treatment. (from 84 'Conti sv)

Musacchio 6: Trotta is decisively rejected in a competition where, objectively, he only has to administer.

Romagnoli 6.5: Ciano will dream about it at night, because when he tries to aim it, Alessio always stops him. There is no room for smudging.

Rodriguez 6: returns to produce some interesting crosses (it was time) and doesn't suffer particularly from Zampano.

Kessie 6: Franck's usual game, which alternates good things with some momentary blackouts. In the second half it grows and finds greater continuity in triangulations with Suso.

Bakayoko 6: in the first half with the handbrake pulled by all of Milan, he tries to give some tear here and there, demonstrating how certain low rhythms, to him, don't like them. (from 51 'Cutrone 6: puts pressure on the host defense and opens it on several occasions. It gives those extra volts that were needed to find the victory).

Calhanoglu 6.5: constantly changing game in the first 45 ', trying to force the ciociare jerseys. When Milan passes with 4-4-2, it falls well in the role of director dictating the times. He gets the punishment that gave him the 2-0 goal.

Suso 7.5: in the final rush of the season, that of six months ago returns. The punishment of the 2-0 is a pearl of ballistics, which goes to kiss the lower part of the crossbar and go off in the network. He strives with greater constancy in search of the winning passage. Tesoretto.

Piatek 6.5: "in the jungle the lion sleeps ...", but then it happens that with Frosinone, in the midst of the umpteenth game where the good balls are like water in the desert in August, or absent, is released by finding the goal number 9 in the league (equaled the first half of Pato). And thus enhances the parade of Donnarumma on the rigor of Ciano. (from 81 'Castillejo sv).

Borini 6.5: always with live silver on him, a colossal occasion is eaten at the start of the game. But his test is of thickness, commitment and great sacrifice.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Enough talks about Abate, the guy got what he deserves, some cheers from the stadium and a couple of praises for rare good seasons.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Fuuuuuck I missed the match

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fuuuuuck I missed the match

You didn't miss much. Just a world class penalty save from donna, cat like reflexes goal from piatek and unstoppable, pin point FK from susinho. Oh and nice farewell for senatore abate, family day at san siro.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Another case of Qaas thinking it was an 9pm CET kick-off? :lol: :(
7:30

You didn't miss much. Just a world class penalty save from donna, cat like reflexes goal from piatek and unstoppable, pin point FK from susinho. Oh and nice farewell for senatore abate, family day at san siro.

Hahhah Seems like I missed alot. I could imagine the meltdown in here when they got the penalty.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Donnarumma’s late game save is even more impressive than his pk save. But the pk was the one that was to decide the game. Donna first and suso second won this one for us

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Imagine bonucci scoring the winning goal today

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I was asleep for this one but now I gotta keep up with the Inter and Atalanta scores. Hopefully this is a good afternoon.

VPayne

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was asleep for this one but now I gotta keep up with the Inter and Atalanta scores. Hopefully this is a good afternoon.
The won't lose to empoli... It's just us and atalanta now

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Such a beautiful night. The crowd and the Curva were great. I felt like that penalty save was much more celebrated than the goals haha. Amazing feeling being in the stadium ..and oh my God the tears came down my face on that Abate substitution.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Such a beautiful night. The crowd and the Curva were great. I felt like that penalty save was much more celebrated than the goals haha. Amazing feeling being in the stadium ..and oh my God the tears came down my face on that Abate substitution.

Great game to be there for! :D

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Great game to be there for! :D

Indeed it was:proud. I stayed inside until the very end and Abate has brought Zapata to the Curva to salute them and they started chanting his name. Such an emotional moment aswell.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed it was:proud. I stayed inside until the very end and Abate has brought Zapata to the Curva to salute them and they started chanting his name. Such an emotional moment aswell.

Glad you had a great time!

Where did you end up sitting?

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Glad you had a great time!

Where did you end up sitting?

I stayed on the secondo anello rosso on the settore 228.. not exactly in the middle but a litlle bit closer to the Curva and the goal where we scored both of the goals so it was perfect. Btw the kit looks awesome with the white shorts and socks.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

does that mean zapata is gone too?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

:star::star::star:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Oh, forgot about Zapata. Too bad he didn't get a proper goodbye.

Putting his brainfarts aside, he was a loyal servant.