The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

View Poll Results: Who should win Panchina d'Oro 2018-19?
Max Allegri 0 0%
Gian Piero Gasperini 15 55.56%
Gennaro Gattuso 6 22.22%
Leonardo Semplici 3 11.11%
Sinisa Mihajlovic 3 11.11%
Carlo Ancelotti 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26-10-2014, 00:04   #241
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida View Post
Scudetto? Why not?

Signature
bacon d'or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 15:12   #242
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario9 View Post
they are not shit.. they're inconsistent

destroyed inter 3-0 last week

they have a lot of liabilities, especially at the back
Inter is absolute shit, so that's not saying much...

Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 15:33   #243
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

"INTER ARE SO GOOD! SO MUCH BETTER THAN MILAN'S TEAM!"

LOL.

Foolish, underestimating people. Even though we finished below Inter last year, they're still shitter and that's obvious.

"Alvarez best AM in Serie A!", "Juan Jesus and Nagatomo best players!", "Jonathan's improved and is better than SES".

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 16:15   #244
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Mazzari the best coach in the world!

Signature
Old 26-10-2014, 16:55   #245
Cokata
E46

Vasquez and Dybala soooooo goooood

Signature
"Why didn't we have any grid girls today? Fuck, you get there and park behind George or Dave, what's the point?" - Sebastian Vettel
Cokata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 17:09   #246
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

inter have a better team than us but they have mazzari as coach, so having him as a coach inhibits inter from showing what they are truly capable of.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 17:24   #247
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Inter's target:
The first target is PSV’s 18-year-old Bakkali, who already has one cap at senior level for Belgium.
His contract expires at the end of this season and he can play on the left or the right.
yes please buy him Tohir, please!!
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 17:30   #248
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Matriiiii! Can we actually get some money for him? Or off our books?

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 17:39   #249
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan_swagger View Post
inter have a better team than us but they have mazzari as coach, so having him as a coach inhibits inter from showing what they are truly capable of.
they really do not have a better tea than us. Only midfield

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 17:50   #250
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Juan Jesus, Kovacic, Hernanes and Medel (arguably) would walk into our line up. Palacio (or Icardi) too. Handanovic idk probably slightly better than Lopez but lets call it even.. they might have a slightly better squad but have a shit manager in mazzarri who wastes the whole potential the team has
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 17:54   #251
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Juan Jesus would not replace Alex nor Rami. Palacio would not replace anyone of our top 3 upfront. Dont overrate him because of one good last season.
Icardi would probably replace Torres while idk really know.
Kovacic, Hernanes and Guarin are the only players that would walk into our line up and, as I said, probably Icardi aswell
They only have a better midfield than us

Signature
AC MILAN
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Old 26-10-2014, 17:59   #252
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Guarin is one of their worst players, overrated piece of shit. Literally a poor mans boateng, if you thought boateng was dumb and tried to much at times, wait till you have guarin on your team

Palacio one good season?This guy is scoring for years now, what are you talking about. He also has a great work rate, can play CF SS RW...Juan Jesus is better than Rami and more suited to playing next to Alex
Old 26-10-2014, 18:14   #253
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario9 View Post
Guarin is one of their worst players, overrated piece of shit. Literally a poor mans boateng, if you thought boateng was dumb and tried to much at times, wait till you have guarin on your team

Palacio one good season?This guy is scoring for years now, what are you talking about. He also has a great work rate, can play CF SS RW...Juan Jesus is better than Rami and more suited to playing next to Alex
For me:

Diego Lopez; Abate, Rami, Alex, DeS; Montolivo, De Jong, Kovacic; Honda, Menez, SES.

Not difficult. Handanovic is very close, as is Palacio. Hernanes and Icardi behind those.

Juan Jesus isn't as good as Rami. He's not even as good as Zapata. Alex is clearly the best CB of both teams. Rami and Zapata second. Then probably Juan Jesus.

Inter's best FB is Dodo and he's nowhere near Abate or DeS. Nagatomo and Jonathan are even further behind.

Montolivo, De Jong and Kovacic would be a great midfield. All are very good players. Hernanes is a level behind them and ageing rapidly.

Honda, Menez and SES is, imo, the best front 3 of the teams, but Palacio is close. Replacing Menez with Icardi would remove an element of the attack with slightly better finishing. Palacio is close.

This is the exact type of "boo hoo other teams superior" logic that comes about all the time on here.

People shit on their own team. It's almost tryng to be masochistic. I expect people to be at home talking with their friends and going "Well, you think Wes Brown is shit? We have Rami lol he's much worse lol", "We should have signed Mannone last summer as I said. Diego Lopez and Abbiati aren't getting any younger and Mannone is better now!", "Abate? Lol. He's been shit for 5 years, I'd rather have Regini playing RB".

It's just utterly ludicrous. How can you be so biased AGAINST your own team? The only logical thing for a fan to be is biased TOWARDS their own team but you go the complete other way.

Our team is better than Inter's. The only teams who are superior to us in this league are Juventus and Roma, with Napoli only slightly so. That's it. Inter aren't, Fiorentina aren't and a huge fucking lol at people saying Lazio were just before the season started.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi

Last edited by KujaIX; 26-10-2014 at 18:17.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 18:21   #254
Raz
AC Milan Icon

We are 2-3 players away from competing for the title. Inter is a whole team away + the coach. Anyone who doesn't see this, wipe the jizz out of your eyes and look again.

Signature
Old 26-10-2014, 18:30   #255
Vialli_92
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvalinho View Post
We are 2-3 players away from competing for the title. Inter is a whole team away + the coach. Anyone who doesn't see this, wipe the jizz out of your eyes and look again.
Well how many players from AC Milan would get into Juve or Roma's starting 11? I have not been watching Milan this season but i doubt more than 2 players would make it into either starting 11.

Realistically Inzaghi will need at least 2 seasons to get the team competing again for the league. The fact AC Milan only sign players on free transfers as well wont really help the team win the league when u cant even afford to spend 10 million on a player.
Vialli_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 18:31   #256
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
Well how many players from AC Milan would get into Juve or Roma's starting 11? I have not been watching Milan this season but i doubt more than 2 players would make it into either starting 11.

Realistically Inzaghi will need at least 2 seasons to get the team competing again for the league. The fact AC Milan only sign players on free transfers as well wont really help the team win the league when u cant even afford to spend 10 million on a player.
None will walk into your teams lineup. Referees are hard to replace

Signature
AC MILAN
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Old 26-10-2014, 18:33   #257
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Lol chill out kuja.. i get what you are saying, the grass is always greener on the other side

but thats not the case, i like our team and i think the squad is far better than it was in the past 2 years. I simply replied to people saying Inter have a shit squad, which is not the case. They have a lot of quality but a poor manager who cant use the players at his disposal.

And I like Rami, but JJ is a lot more suited to playing next to Alex, hes faster and left footed, and quality wise their close to each other.

Milan are the better TEAM atm.
Old 26-10-2014, 18:36   #258
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
yes please buy him Tohir, please!!
lol bakkali

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 18:50   #259
Vialli_92
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
None will walk into your teams lineup. Referees are hard to replace
Calciopoli involved Italy's top professional football leagues, Serie A and Serie B. The scandal was uncovered in May 2006 by Italian police, implicating league champions Juventus, and other major teams including AC Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio, and Reggina

Seems like we aren't the only team involved but people tend to forget that. Why dont u wake up and instead of acting like everything is against u realise that your team has gone to mediocrity in the last couple of years and is no longer the team they were.

It's just easier for u to blame everybody else though so it's ok u keep doing that.

I'm trying to have a normal conversation here about football but again everyone on this forum is just interested in slagging off Juve. Real mature from u guys honestly.
Vialli_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 18:52   #260
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post

I don't remember asking you a goddamn thing!

Signature