AC Milan - Serie A 2006-2007

OK, Sheva's long gone. How will Milan do this season?

• We'll be fine. All good things must end and Sheva's another ship that passes through the night.

Votes: 91 56.5%
  • Heck, we're screwed. Get ready to start finishing behind Inter.

Votes: 29 18.0%
  • Who cares about Sheva? We've got lost points to recover!

Votes: 41 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Milanetto said:
3rd
Do u think that Sheva or Kaka r nothing eve to compare with dutches????
Maybe if they had another player to connect with them. Someone like Ronaldinho. Then you could compare them.

Milanetto said:
First of all, I ask U: "Why all of U think that only Merk is guilty in the Milans fiasco in The CL semi-final. Let me refresh ur minds. Who lost the game in Milano???? Who checked all posed instead of goal??? If the referee wouldnt whistle the score would be 0-1 in Spain, yes. But mostly that Milan would get after that is Extra time or may be penatlies after that. Why r U so sure, that if that goal would be scored - we would be in the final????
I expect that in the next sesion Milan will keep Sheva in, that Gallas will join us? that Anchelotti will find another way how to use our midfielders,but not only his favorite .....1-2-1..... I expect 4 Gila to open uo his talent, I expect that we finallu win smth serious, I dont wonna Coppa - i wonna scuddo at least. In other words, i wonna the changes to be done, I wonna see another MILAN
I expect a Gallas+Crespo <-> Shevchenko switch. (Hopefully they'll get into some sort of disagrement and nothing will happen). I agree with everything else.

Just DON'T GET FAVALLI !!!

Last edited:

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
jigaromilan said:
i am looking ahead, and looking very hard, but for SOME REASON i cant see sheva, i wonder what that REASON is.
the REASON is his wife!!! :mad:

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Gatorbasu said:
Too bad, we have already signed him. WHY, GALLIANI, WHY ???
Did we signed Favalli on a free transfer? I think that is the main reason of Galliani to snapped up the former Lazio skipper.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What to expect next year?

New poll above, and yes, it's about Sheva. Since his departure is about 90% imminent, it's time to ponder the thought of coping without him next season.

But, please, NO SENTIMENTALITY about Sheva leaving in this one thread. I really want you guys to think about this one.

Last edited:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I think team is always more important than player. Although i feel very unhappy and sad when if Sheva really goes to Chelsea ( And it will make me hate Chelsea more but still support Sheva ), i still believe our other players will not discourage.. In another words, if Sheva's leave can give us more money to buy new players to improve other positions, it maybe a good thing !

Right now we had confirmed Favalli would 100% come to Milan, although i dislike this guy, i still want to say welcome + hope he can make a surprise for us ( For example, Pancarro in 2003-04 is very good, especially he had header to help us 1-0 Bresia ), so maybe Favalli also will help us as a bench !

By the way, if Juve can go to Serie B, that is perfect. If not, i think at least, the referees wouldn't help them enough in next season.. That means next season maybe will more clean and fair than last 2 seasons. I feel more confident + i believe Milan can play beautiful to win something !

Forza Milan.. It is a positive feeling for 2006-07 in my opinion !

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sheva is more than a Milan player to us, the loss of him is very big and I'm gonna be sad for a while, luckily WC is coming and I have something to forget about this transfer. However, losing him does not mean we are screwed lol, ye it's sad, but we will keep playing beautiful soccer for sure mates. If Milan give up on everything next season due to the lack of Sheva, it will be a disgrace. Honestly, I've forgotten him now. Forza Sheva!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Next season the CL is ours :devilfir:

(hope we win it with sheva)

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Next season will be a great one for us , ending with trophies i hope . Juve won't be as good as this year since there r some mess going on. Inter are always behind us and we don't need to worry about them . Seems like no other team can stop us in Seria A then hehe . But we surely need some new defenders , 1 creative midfielder and one world class attacker only if sheva leaves . Then we can aim for CL !

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
It is crucial that Ancelotti delivers a trophy next season and it looks like Serie A will be the best chance given Juve's well documented problems. However if Sheva goes I think Milan would struggle to open up the best defence's in the CL without a world class replacement.

I predict Milan will win Serie A but not the CL unless Sheva stays or a truly world class replacement is found

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
scotsman said:
It is crucial that Ancelotti delivers a trophy next season and it looks like Serie A will be the best chance given Juve's well documented problems. However if Sheva goes I think Milan would struggle to open up the best defence's in the CL without a world class replacement.

I predict Milan will win Serie A but not the CL unless Sheva stays or a truly world class replacement is found
Serie A is what we should focus on, it is a long tournament, where sometimes you can afford a slip up even, but if you play consistently you can prevail, Milan has the team to do it, more so with Sheva but even without him.

The CL tournament is another story, it often depends on luck (which opponents you draw, whether you can play the second leg at home or not, if you have a blind referee or not, ect) and one slip up can mean the end.

The Coppa Italia, which is often considered as a little prize, has the same characteristics as the CL, it all matters on who you have to play against...

For me 2006-07 will be great if we win the Scudetto alone and get far into the CL and Coppa Italia tournament, and it will be absolutely superb if we win one of the latter + the Scudetto.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Is it certain that Favalli will play for us next season?

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
snn said:
I have no idea... Right now, he had signed contract with us + he had come to our team. But i don't know if he will play for us next season.. Because if i didn't make mistake, on last July, Pancaro also said he will play for us in this season.. but fianlly he left Milan and go to Fiorentia. So we can only say Favalli had signed contract with us, but we don't know if he will play for us next season..

By the way, i still wait for an offical news that can confirm Gallas + Oddo would sign the contract with us:)

Don Shevdini

Primavera
Reaction score
before anything...

Nesta
Kaladze
Gallas
Maldini
Costacurta
Oddo
Cafu
Favalli
Serginho
Simic
Janku?... Too many or not...

Some loans or some trades?
No little chance for Primavera?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Don Shevdini said:
Nesta
Kaladze
Gallas
Maldini
Costacurta
Oddo
Cafu
Favalli
Serginho
Simic
Janku?... Too many or not...
Dont count number but rather count quality.
I look @ ur list & I only see : Nesta -Kala - Gallas - Oddo - Yanku.
Sergi + Cafu + Maldini + Favali + Sergi should retire.
Simic should b sold.

So if u look carfully u will notice that we r short of defensive players. :cool:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Milanetto said:
Next season WE GOTTA WIN SMTH SERIOUS

Agree with you ..

Come on Galliani we need young players

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
snn said:

He is our player :head: but i don't know if he will play (hope he don't)

brajo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think Sheva's not the issue here. Our attack will deliver without him too. We must really strenghten our defensive line with some serious players. Nesta and Kaladze plus two other newcomers. No Favalli, no Billy, no Maldini, no Cafu in the starting eleven. They just can't cut it anymore. And start thinking about a new (younger) goalkeeper.

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Wild said:
Simic should b sold.

So if u look carfully u will notice that we r short of defensive players. :cool:

LOL!! funny but true, we can still keep capitano just to lift the CL trophy, but seriously u mentioned sergi twice, that means he sould retire 2ce? LOL! and are oddo and galls confirmed BTW???

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Wild said:
Simic should b sold.

I thought that Simic already extend his contract with us :conf:

Correct me if I was wrong.

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
rossoneroid said:
I thought that Simic already extend his contract with us :conf:

Correct me if I was wrong.
yes he is..... and i don't know what is running in galliani mind when he offered simic that extention... :head: :head:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Simic did resign. After all his bitching and moaning, I'm dying to find out what magic words were said that made him stay.

rao

Reaction score
what the hells gona happen with our team

sheva a doubt rui leaves dida there f,in him two years 6 players retire amro is levin doubts about bobo comin from monaco gilla not prolific in cl gattuso gets beaten silly by ronaldinho all respect galliani in trouble this might be a big crisis peoples i mean u cant replace european all time leadin scorers with tap in masters like van the man they eye ibrahimzovic and adriano both way less prolific then your lucarellis,toni,tellis and that bunch pirlo has to step up bringin brochi back how does that help milan mareks a promisin talent but when will he get the chance? kala aint the defender hes cracked up to be sandros great but billy retire its becomin a joke now u know i love milan i really do im not tryn to anooy youz guyz but carlo his tactics often bimuse me a dutch coach would be way better hes a best frind of galliani thats why hes there if schalke had got one more goal milan were second string ronaldo unhappy why not go for him silvio if u have 4 billion invest it god damit like u used to when milan got three consecetive cl finals i love these stars and the fact that milan lab keeps them fit but bring some youngsters beppe will do no good to a team in twilight find more rickys nilmar and the rest should be considered rob sevilla of their talents forza italia forza milano

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
brajo said:
I think Sheva's not the issue here. Our attack will deliver without him too. We must really strenghten our defensive line with some serious players. Nesta and Kaladze plus two other newcomers. No Favalli, no Billy, no Maldini, no Cafu in the starting eleven. They just can't cut it anymore. And start thinking about a new (younger) goalkeeper.

Maldini can do it, maybe this is his last year, but i think that if he recovers his form he can start. Off course we shloud be gettin by now a replaement for the future

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
i think the problem is that we ae gettin people for now that we dont need. The only transfers i agree 100% is Gilardino, he and kaka are our future. Ok experience is good and im not sayin we should fire all, but we should be gettin by now some future for the team, they would be great. Seriously, its sad that only two persons are below 27 years.... GET SOME YOUNG TALENT GALLIANI

Schedule