The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Nainggolan a smoker:lol: supernatural lungs

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan's dream is Nainggolan for the midfield. It's a difficult deal. [Sky]

Nothing is impossible now...

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Di Stefano (SKY) also says we're following Barella from Cagliari.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
But what glorious three years they would be...

I'd rather take Fabregas for 30 than Radja for 65 if it would make the difference with an eventual Belotti transfer. But fuck it. If Nainggolan becomes a Milan-player that would be a so called marquee signing. And I've been missing those like a missing limb.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Nainggolan is the most perfect midfielder in the world in terms of what we need. But why would Roma sell their ace when he also wants to stay?

Nainggolan would slot perfectly between Bonaventura and Kessie. I also regrettably remember his goal against us in our first game vs Roma. He has everything we need and then some. He would be a worldclass player, without a doubt.

What he wants is never to go to Juve.

I think we should offer 65.

And yes, I say that knowing he is a smoker with 3 yrs at the top probably left.

But what glorious three years they would be...

I'd love him here simply because I'd know he'd fight for every inch on the field, touch every blade of grass on the field if it hurts Jube :lol:

A lot of skill but also an amazing amount of grinta.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Milan's dream is Nainggolan for the midfield. It's a difficult deal. [Sky]

Nothing is impossible now...

Imagine Kessie + Radja big dicking Europe next season :b:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Omg Radja! 50m do it I don't give a fuck, get him. What a player!

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Restrictions on foreign investment lifted.
Linked to Nainngolan.

Bope. The power of positivity

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@foggiano51

Ieri a Roma #Fassone ha incontrato agente #Nainggolan . Chieste informazioni ma operazione complicatissima.Un sogno quasi impossibile direi

Il giocatore si muoverà solo se messo in vendita perchè vuole restare, in caso ciò si verificasse ci sarebbero già #UTD #Chelsea e #Psg

Yesterday Fassone met Nainggolan's agent to ask but it's very complicated, almost impossible.

The player would only move if they want to sell as he wants to stay, but then you have Utd, Chelsea and Psg in that case.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
If we get Radja from Roma... that's a fucking statement signing right there. Pls Cinesi make it happen :g:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio has spent the last few days just spitting out names. He's probably lost.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Francesco to Roma should pretty much lock up Pellegrini going back to them.

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
How beautiful Juventus, come to us, claiming our player, owner of the national team, play regularly holder at Milan, 6 years, and they say, worth up to 10 million, while super panchinaro Rugani, has two years less has not even played 1/5 of de Sciglio matches in Serie a, now has a permanent place on the bench, and they they don't negotiate under 30 . not to mention asamoah who played 20 games in three years and takes 20 million.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@PianiMino

DiFrancesco a #Roma vuol dire #Pellegrini e #Politano ricomprati dai giallorossi. Roma comunque che perderà 2 big in estate

Di Francesco to Roma could mean that Pellegrini and Politano could be repurchased by Roma. However, it could mean that they lose 2 big players this summer.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
Kessie, RR & Musacchio make me happy but still think we are linked with to many players & most teams are trying to squeeze us dry. Would me much happier that our managament managed to sing at least 2 more players before all of this. If we had a chance to get Badelj for 10 M now he will cost us 13 M coz everybody knows money is really here & it's a must to build a Top 4 team. And this "we want 2 WC players" came in to early. We should have kept our budget secret and worked to sing 2 more players before going with that "public". Now Biglia,31 yrs old mid, is 20 M if Milan comes. 10 days back he would cost us max 10 M.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Been a disappointing couple of days.. like why haven't we signed someone? :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
At the start of our last cycle..we also signed a highly regarded midfielder from Roma

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
how's roma's ffp situation ? are they good or do they need to sell in order to buy ?

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Di Stefano (SKY) also says we're following Barella from Cagliari.

I like this player, great left foot. Only thing im unsure of is his position, hes clearly talented but I think hes wasted being held back in midfield.

We should acquire him and loan him out for two seasons, could become huge.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I like this player, great left foot. Only thing im unsure of is his position, hes clearly talented but I think hes wasted being held back in midfield.

We should acquire him and loan him out for two seasons, could become huge.

:thumbsup:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ode to MR

@foggiano51

Vi invito ad una riflessione,francamente #Nainggolan è impossibile ma ciò fa capire che il Milan ha in mente di spendere tanto a centrocampo

I Invite you to reflect, frankly Nainggolan is impossible but this shows you how much Milan has in mind to spend in midfield.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie, RR & Musacchio make me happy but still think we are linked with to many players & most teams are trying to squeeze us dry. Would me much happier that our managament managed to sing at least 2 more players before all of this. If we had a chance to get Badelj for 10 M now he will cost us 13 M coz everybody knows money is really here & it's a must to build a Top 4 team. And this "we want 2 WC players" came in to early. We should have kept our budget secret and worked to sing 2 more players before going with that "public". Now Biglia,31 yrs old mid, is 20 M if Milan comes. 10 days back he would cost us max 10 M.

Never, hes their captain & most influential player. They were always going to ask for a lot

I'm surprised they quoted us 50m for Keita & Biglia, I'd probably go for that, maybe try reducing by adding some bonuses

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Ode to MR

@foggiano51

Vi invito ad una riflessione,francamente #Nainggolan è impossibile ma ciò fa capire che il Milan ha in mente di spendere tanto a centrocampo

I Invite you to reflect, frankly Nainggolan is impossible but this shows you how much Milan has in mind to spend in midfield.

There seems to be a syndrome at Roma where the players are content to stay and win nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule