AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who likes this or should i ask does even pigeon like this?
772233-B01_01_900x.jpg

Inspiration?

jeff-staple-nike-dunk-sb-pigeon-right.jpg

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Screenshot_20230911-190118.png
I'm SOOOOOOO buying this for Newcastle vrs Milan!!!

But obviously wanting a Milan win, which we will for sure!!!

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Is it just me, or do the patches in the more modern jerseys easily peel off even after just 1 wear? Had my away kit's patched heat pressed by the milan store the UEFA foundation patch came off after 1 wash (jersey was washed via handwashing). Just something i noticed lately and it sucks coz of the price we usually pay for these jerseys.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmm 🤔

96FBOUTPYS-A00_01_900x.jpg

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Is it just me, or do the patches in the more modern jerseys easily peel off even after just 1 wear? Had my away kit's patched heat pressed by the milan store the UEFA foundation patch came off after 1 wash (jersey was washed via handwashing). Just something i noticed lately and it sucks coz of the price we usually pay for these jerseys.
Did you use any kind of detergent/soap or just water? Detergent and soap (although cleans better) will lessen the glue grip. Just make sure you have a glue specially made for clothing ready. It's not very expensive.

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Did you use any kind of detergent/soap or just water? Detergent and soap (although cleans better) will lessen the glue grip. Just make sure you have a glue specially made for clothing ready. It's not very expensive.
yeah i have adhesive ready always thanks to these new patches lol. The old patches didn't come off that easily before, that's why I'm complaining since they're a lot more expensive these days yet come off easily.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
yeah i have adhesive ready always thanks to these new patches lol. The old patches didn't come off that easily before, that's why I'm complaining since they're a lot more expensive these days yet come off easily.
The old patches were sure stick more. You'd have hard time removing them. What I sometimes do with patches is that I put double tape and when I pressed it (with iron or pressing machine) I let the adhesive melt into the fabric. I know it sounds risky but since I sell none of my shirt then I see no problem to it.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
came in today:star:

amazing kit, arguably the best one puma made yet. it's almost a shame to do sports in it:lol:

fuck wefox on the back tho

View attachment 30155
View attachment 30156View attachment 30157
Amazing!!!!

Agreed with Wefox but I'll happily have a solid back completely rather than have our normal kit with the pattern surrounding wefox.

They use the worlds worst stitch where the two fabrics meet and it's infuriatingly itchy.

The black kit I have is also solid at the back, with the greyish silver lettering for emirates and wefox and its clean as hell

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Amazing!!!!

Agreed with Wefox but I'll happily have a solid back completely rather than have our normal kit with the pattern surrounding wefox.

They use the worlds worst stitch where the two fabrics meet and it's infuriatingly itchy.

The black kit I have is also solid at the back, with the greyish silver lettering for emirates and wefox and its clean as hell
yeah the back is sooo much better without the pattern. it just looks horrible on other other kits

a big reason why i didn't get them, especially without players it looks even shittier

thinking about getting the black one too
i was keen to get it as soon as i saw the leaks, but then had to secure the white one first. an outstanding colorway