International Friendlies

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
neymar is such a selfish f*cker. At the end when he got fouled there was such a good pass to the right. Whole match he has been selfish

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wonder how Neymar would do in Serie A.

We would have a statistic of the player with most time on the ground. As I said before, Neymar is the weak link for Brazil. Either Mano still decides to make Neymar a star or try to win the world cup.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Chicharito shits all over Pato.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
pato is just coming back he basicaly didny play in the last 6 months neymar is overated as hell

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
the only thing they have in common is that they seem to be balding.

fpsdr0p

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I will say this again. Neymar. Is. Fucking. Trash:fp:

This whole Brazil squad is pure shit. Their defense is shit. Midfield is shit. Attack is shit. They're just a bunch of talented individuals playing on the same pitch. There's no tactics, everyone on the brazil squad is aimlessly moving around the pitch save for rare exchanges of brilliance on Marcelo's side. Brazilians would be delusional to think this squad has what it takes to win the WC and its partly because they have such a ABSOLUTELY SHIT coach at the helm in Menezes. I mean seriously, wtf are his tactics anyways? give the ball to neymar!? wtf can he do? As you saw against Mexico, pit him up against a decent international D and he can't do shit. There were various occasions throughout the match where he could've simply made the simple outlet pass but instead opted to wow and dazzle by trying to dribble through 4 fucking defenders. It may work out in that shit brazilian league but against actual defenses, its one big fail.

Like a poster mentioned above the weak link in this Brazil squad has to be Menezes and Neymar. Save from the first US game, Neymar has been a mile short of spectacular and in my opinion is only a player who can dribble a ball at an alarmingly fast pace.

In short FUCK the hype called Neymar and I can't wait to laugh at the team who picks up this trash of a player.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
did Neymar spit in that guys face?

Lucas is a better player than Neymar imo

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't call them thrash cause this definitely was not the strongest lineup they can put out. Also, there was definitely some talent on the field. I would love to have guys like Sandro, Oscar, Marcelo, Hulk at Milan.

Brazil has zero organization under Mano. I felt sorry at times for Silva as it look like he was the only one capable of defending properly.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
did Neymar spit in that guys face?

Lucas is a better player than Neymar imo

It look like he did. As I said before, Neymar is the problem for Brazil because he gets license to play; however, he likes. I was surprised though that Hulk tried to compete many times with Neymar on who it is player with more time possessing the ball. From this game and the one against USA, the player that seems have got a starting position for Brazil is Oscar. Brazil seems that without Lucas Leiva in midfield seems very unbalanced. Clearly, Brazil needs new RB and LB for the world cup; though, TS33 and David Luiz should be the starting CBs.

Lucas seems to have better flow on his game but still overcontrolled the ball. I did not understand why he enter in the game at all when Mexico was near their box.

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, KPB, White Duck, Binho, Filippo Inzaghi
The Mexican International squad is all about beating you with blistering speed, and brilliant crosses. You shut that speed down, keep the crosses from coming into the box, you whoop Mexico's ass.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chicharito is slightly talented Inzaghi. There really nothing special about him or his game overall. He is pretty limited. He has excellent movement and has a nose for goal but that it.

In saying that, I think he better than Pato right now. Pato has regress too much as a player IMO.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't call them thrash cause this definitely was not the strongest lineup they can put out. Also, there was definitely some talent on the field. I would love to have guys like Sandro, Oscar, Marcelo, Hulk at Milan.

Brazil has zero organization under Mano. I felt sorry at times for Silva as it look like he was the only one capable of defending properly.

I agree with Oscar but the rest where completely lost in the field. MAno seems overwhelmed with all the pool of players he has but does not have a tactical idea how to approach a game when losing.

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chicharito is slightly talented Inzaghi. There really nothing special about him or his game overall. He is pretty limited. He has excellent movement and has a nose for goal but that it.

In saying that, I think he better than Pato right now. Pato has regress too much as a player IMO.

Hard to really say he's regressed since he hasn't had much of an opportunity to find his form. His injuries suck, sure... But to say Chicharito is a better player than him at this point? Please.

If were talking about better overall International players? MAYBE Chicharito would have a slight edge, but he doesn't impress me much playing for Man U.

Look at Diego Forlan... Plays outstanding for his country in International fixtures... Blows donkey balls for his clubs.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Hard to really say he's regressed since he hasn't had much of an opportunity to find his form. His injuries suck, sure... But to say Chicharito is a better player than him at this point? Please.

If were talking about better overall International players? MAYBE Chicharito would have a slight edge, but he doesn't impress me much playing for Man U.

Look at Diego Forlan... Plays outstanding for his country in International fixtures... Blows donkey balls for his clubs.

32 goals in 2 seasons despite only being a first 11 player for about 5 months overall is fairly impressive.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pato is hardly ever fit, he also pretty inconsistent and has not show much of anything since Carlo left. So, It hard for me to say he better than someone like Chicharito who I don't rate btw.

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
32 goals in 2 seasons despite only being a first 11 player for about 5 months overall is fairly impressive.

Didn't mean to bait you into this, although I knew you'd join the discussion. :lol:

Truth is, they're both VERY young players with their best years ahead of them. Both of them have all the potential in the world to be feature strikers.

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
0-0 draw in the US-Canada game. Klinsmann was running a bit of an experimental formation tonight... WAY too crowded in the midfield to get anything positive going. I'd love to see the US run a 4-1-3-2, they just seem like they'd thrive by not crowding the midfield with a 4-4-2 type formation.

I'd love to see something like this for the World Cup Qualifiers:

------------------Howard----------------

Cherundolo-Bocanegra-Goodson-Johnson or Castillo

-----------------Jones or Bradley---------------

--Donovan-------Dempsey--------Torres---

--------------Gomez---Altidore--------------

Last edited:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
0-0 draw in the US-Canada game. Klinsmann was running a bit of an experimental formation tonight... WAY too crowded in the midfield to get anything positive going. I'd love to see the US run a 4-1-3-2, they just seem like they'd thrive by not crowding the midfield with a 4-4-2 type formation.

I'd love to see something like this for the World Cup Qualifiers:

------------------Howard----------------

Cherundolo-Bocanegra-Goodson-Johnson or Castillo

-----------------Jones or Bradley---------------

--Donovan-------Dempsey--------Torres---

-------------------Gomez-----------------

i think their best formation is some sort of 4-3-3, 4-4-2 hybrid

attack/mid should be like this

Dempsey-------Gomez-------Donovan

Torres----------Bradley-------Jones

Both Dempsey and Donovan have the ability to drop deeper into the midfield out wide. almost with a 4-5-1.

BTW, that Left-back who plays in the Bundesliga is really good:thumbsup:

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think their best formation is some sort of 4-3-3, 4-4-2 hybrid

attack/mid should be like this

Dempsey-------Gomez-------Donovan

Torres----------Bradley-------Jones

Both Dempsey and Donovan have the ability to drop deeper into the midfield out wide. almost with a 4-5-1.

BTW, that Left-back who plays in the Bundesliga is really good:thumbsup:

I just don't like Dempsey out on the wing like that. I'd MUCH rather have him as more of an AM, to facilitate and create passing lanes. He's clearly our most talented player on the US squad, may as well utilize him to the fullest.

And way to quote it with my 4-1-3-1 formation :fp: I fixed the post, so the formation ACTUALLY makes sense. :lol:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I just don't like Dempsey out on the wing like that. I'd MUCH rather have him as more of an AM, to facilitate and create passing lanes. He's clearly our most talented player on the US squad, may as well utilize him to the fullest.

And way to quote it with my 4-1-3-1 formation :fp: I fixed the post, so the formation ACTUALLY makes sense. :lol:

Lmao. Yeah I agree about dempsey, but when donovan drops to Right midfield, the Dempsey moves in as a second striker and vice-versa.

You live in Ohio? I live in Michigan, we are neighbors.

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lmao. Yeah I agree about dempsey, but when donovan drops to Right midfield, the Dempsey moves in as a second striker and vice-versa.

You live in Ohio? I live in Michigan, we are neighbors.

That's why it'd be nice to have a formation with one striker (Gomez), that way Dempsey can move into the second striker role. I guess, when I was suggesting a formation, I should have gone with a 4-2-3-1, but I don't know how well Bradley would play as more of an attacking CDM.

Please tell me your are an MSU fan! *fingers crossed*

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
2366496-8772-rec.jpg

2366500-5613-rec.jpg

2366502-2905-rec.JPG

2366506-1245-rec.JPG

2366508-5158-rec.jpg

2366512-4532-rec.jpg

2366515-5795-rec.jpg

2366516-1097-rec.jpg

2366517-5715-rec.JPG

2366350-5999-rec.jpg

2366354-9800-rec.jpg

2366359-8674-rec.jpg

2366360-2215-rec.jpg

2366365-8001-rec.jpg

2366367-9105-rec.jpg

2366379-7425-rec.jpg

2366296-0097-rec.jpg

2366297-5656-rec.jpg

2366302-8941-rec.jpg

2366309-4605-rec.jpg

mexico kicked our asses today.. 2x0.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
That's why it'd be nice to have a formation with one striker (Gomez), that way Dempsey can move into the second striker role. I guess, when I was suggesting a formation, I should have gone with a 4-2-3-1, but I don't know how well Bradley would play as more of an attacking CDM.

Please tell me your are an MSU fan! *fingers crossed*

Lol i dont really watch too many college sports but yeah, i have always been an msu fan not a michigan one.

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol i dont really watch too many college sports but yeah, i have always been an msu fan not a michigan one.

:lol: Good man! We, here in Ohio, respect MSU, but HATE, HATE, HATE Michigan.

You have plans to go to any of the Milan friendlies in the states? Was going to go to the Pittsburgh friendly, but when details were coming together slowly, I got a little apprehensive. So now I'm trying to see Milan-Madrid at Yankee Stadium.

Schedule