The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm only trying to help my brothers.

Im telling you.. if you want more links leave it to kalinic

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Shouldnt we ban ppl who wish bad for the team ?
Wanting Kali over Auba is just that.

Lacazete just scored for Arsenal ... I so wanted him here :(

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic only got links for construction workers from Croatia. He looks exactly like a guy I hired to pave my driveway a while back

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Okazaki just scored ... I so wanted him here :lol:
The fuck is that ?!!!!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Please tell me this is a troll... There's no way someone can be this:fp::fp::fp:
Kalinic would score the same as Aubameyang?
Log off. Get some help :fp:

Which part is more troll, Kalinic not being able to score 15, or Auba scoring 15? If it's the later, do you mean necromancer is a troll cause I was replying to his prediction? :monto: If it's the first, do you mean Kalinic will score less than his last season in a team that shits on Fiorentina set pieces and assists in general? Which one is it dude?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
DG-AvlLXcAEqZlP.jpg

Getting rid of Bacca, Sosa, and Paletta in the same window would be as impressive as signing 5 neymars.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Lots of you guys are looking at the Dortmund striker all wrong. To say he scores and is so good just becausr of speed is plain stupid. There are plently of fast players that are not half as good, like Walcott. Aubameyang has a very good eye for the goal, good dribbling, and is a great finisher. This is not FIFA where you can just score from sprinting past everyone all the time.

exactly! This is why he'll have problems with scoring 31 in Serie A. :star: Thank you!

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
pro-kalinic logic:
Kalinic > Messi

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic only got links for construction workers from Croatia. He looks exactly like a guy I hired to pave my driveway a while back

Well modric looks looks like a caricature.

When did we start judging players by they`r looks?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
majority of auba's goals come from his smart positioning,not sprinting or anything else

I'm not one of those claiming he is pure speed. What I said was that with his characteristics he risks scoring much less in Italy than in dortmund and even that aside, that we need a Costa/Dzeko type of a striker who can bully and cover the ball.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what i meant was it's not like he's a youngster so we can overpay 3x.

what I meant was you didnt even bother to google their ages, so there's no way in hell you actually youtube scouted abu, let alone watching dortmund/gabon games

thankfully papa mirabelli has actually been scouting him since his st ettiene days :love:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Kalinic got links, Aubameyang don't get you that pink. Is clear who'd score more.
lifelong devotee I see :D

Kalinic > Messi
startling command of the obvious you got there

when you compare how both players have fared in Serie A, Kalinic's record makes Messi look like an amateur

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
when Allegri want Matri... Galliani didn't analyse his request and just said yes.
when Montella want Kalinic... F&M said nope but pretend to said yes, so Montella would think that F&M are believe him.

that is the difference between good CEO and bad CEO.

Matri = Kalinic

bitch please, stop acting like you know Kalinic's talent, you just watch his youtube, that doesn't mean you understand his talent.

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.

You just made me laugh so much. Bosnian talking about construction workers. Croatians usually use Bosnian ppl to mix concrete for buildings.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well modric looks looks like a caricature.

When did we start judging players by they`r looks?

Did I say there was a correlation between a players looks and his football ability? No. Modric looking like Dobby the elf doesn't mean he's not absolutely elite. Kalinic on the other hand would still be mediocre as fuck even if he looked like prime Paul Newman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule