The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, you are a simpleton. You question nothing. We have a shady owner, deal with it. You put your faith in what ex merda associates are telling you, and then have the nerve to call others merda fans for not believing in them :fp:. This makes no sense. We (critical thinkers:cool:) look at Milan as our daughter, we want Milan to be in the best hands, not some shady people. With Berlu it was different. He have done so much for us, even tho he fuckd up in his last years. Complaining about it, when he was the one taking huge losses every year, makes us look like spoiled kids. I feel privileged being a Rossoneri, those few years with mediocrity only strengthens my bond, because I cant wait to get back at the top. So don't call people who you don't agree with merda or jube. That is childish and offensive.

are fans from 2017 real fans?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Judging any player of ours currently has to be with the caveat that they're performing under the guide of Montella. He's absolutely lost the plot this season and failed spectacularly to build on the previous season.

You can think about the players and their levels that we acquired what you want but I think we can all agree that they fit with the playing style people associate with Montella throughout his coaching career.

There are no excuses to be had for him and I hope our management decides to cut the costs asap.

main reason was that we were forced to switch to 3-5-2 (tnx to bonucci ? )

anyway.whtever the reason is/was we are fucked as we are as :g: would have said.

time to move on.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hakan did more than Suso against Juve, and I don't think Hakan is the problem.

Today, Kalinic really took an L. I remember fighting with someone over Kalinic's wasteful finishing, and whoever that is, I tip my hat off to you, you were right today.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
If Bacca had such a shit scoring rate half of you here would have murdered him yourselves

I'm not fan of kalinic bit Bacca is not feasible as a striker in any team. Let's just forget about Bacca.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
This could be the weed talking.... it might be possible for serie a to have 6 teams in the UCL next season :eek:

We win the EL... and one of those 3 win the UCL whilst finishing outside of the top 4 in Italy.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli is just as much a piece of crap as Montella for keeping him around.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Lemon Haze serious.

I'm just curious at the prospect of there being 6 teams from SA in next seasons UCL.

Could fast track the league back into the higher echelons of world football.

Growing up... I used to be pumped knowing we're facing top quality opposition every other week.

We just lost by 2 goals scored by a fat argie... and his name aint Maradona :cry:

It's depressing

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I'm not fan of kalinic bit Bacca is not feasible as a striker in any team. Let's just forget about Bacca.

just say you dont like him - no need to spout such rubbish.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully the club does end up in Elliott's hands if this is how it's going to end up.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Keita didn't want to come (in the beginning of the summer) here so I don't know why you even talking about him.

yes he wanted juve first, but by the end of the summer, when he figured out that they were playing him, he was open to all offers but our smart management had other ideas

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Lemon Haze serious.

I'm just curious at the prospect of there being 6 teams from SA in next seasons UCL.

Growing up... I used to be pumped knowing we're facing top quality opposition every other week.

We just lost by 2 goals scored by a fat argie... and his name aint Maradona :cry:

It's depressing

:thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lemon Haze serious.

It's depressing
:star:

Hold on to your sanity mate, we'll be back to winning soon.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only two reasons I can think of that Montella is still around is 1. They have a manager already lined up for June 2. They could seriously lose the club to Elliott so no point in putting another guy on the payroll haha. They couldn't be AEK at home now they think they'll win away? After that is away at Sassuolo and we struggle more often than not on the road. Then after that is a guaranteed loss to Napoli. So nothing is changing under Montella with the next few weeks. Just a waste of time under Montella.

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
just say you dont like him - no need to spout such rubbish.

..if Bacca needs to play he needs to be a poacher in a 2 man strike force. Just don't see too many teams playing like that these days.

Theoretically he could have played with kalinic.
A striker with baccas first touch and passing and ball holding skills will have a very hard time playing for any top team...

And let's be serious..no top team wanted to buy him...even for 15 m. He's just lacks too many attributes that modern strikers seem to need.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Donnarumma

Musacchio...Bonucci...Romagnoli

Borini...Kessie...Locatelli...Rodriguez

.....Suso.....................Calhanoglu

............Andre Silva..........

Although I'm liking Romagnoli at the heart of the defense but it is what it is... we can't drop Bonucci it seems

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
It's disgusting how much we lose at home.

Asterix

Primavera
Reaction score
Double post for better discussion in the thread

I made some analytics about the best young goalkeeper in the world.
This guy earns 6 mil.
The comparation analysis is made with the best goalkeeper in Seria A by goals conceived.

I just want to hear opinions about this...Please be careful about every number.

mmr9co.jpg

Note also how many shots has Roma off-goal and on-goal, and how many Milan.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Biglia has done a poor job. I'd rest him, let Locatelli take over.

Kessie also seems to be out of gas, he's not his usual self.

We have good players, but it's not being put together, and it's ruining my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule