The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
I think it's a bogus rumour, but where will he go?
He ll stay at Hertha. IMO he has already extended his contract until 2023 just the official announcement is missing and then Hertha hold all trumps and they would not sell.

They have an exciting project running themselves and I think with Labbadia they have found the ideal coach for their short/medium term goals. He is already showing trust in Samardzic and slowly integrating him.

There is no need to change clubs right now and Hertha seems a great place to develop. If somehow the contract is not extended until 2023 and running out this year or nexr, then there have been tons of interested clubs over the years like Bayern, Barca & Co.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
If SAMARDZIC is German Im Swedish...

Im 100% for Baka return on loan. Him, Benna and playmaker in mid + one more runner.

.............rebic-jovic...........
?...benna.....baka....?
.theo..roma..kouassi?.psv kid..
.............donna....

U20 milan ready for uefa cup

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
If SAMARDZIC is German Im Swedish...

Im 100% for Baka return on loan. Him, Benna and playmaker in mid + one more runner.

.............rebic-jovic...........
?...benna.....baka....?
.theo..roma..kouassi?.psv kid..
.............donna....

U20 milan ready for uefa cup

What makes you "German" or where ever you are from?

Nationality and Ethnicity are two different things.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giorgio Chiellini

"Bonucci in Milan? I could have understood if he had gone to Real Madrid, but in this Milan? Fortunately, fate wanted everything to be back in order."

I wouldn't be surprised if that stinking club had purposely sent this piece of shit to screw things up, his game was hilarious.

Champion of Serie A and nothing else Giorgio Chiellini everyone.

- EURO Final loser 4-0 to Spain
- Member of the first Italian squad to be eliminated by Germany in history
- Member of Italian squad that failed to qualify for the World Cup
- Savagely attacked by feral dog as Italy crashed out of World Cup Group stage in Brazil
- Loser of how many Champions League finals?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I’d like to get to know you a bit more. You’re a fascinating person

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter stirk" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am Global elite 2. pls no copy pasterino my story.

Sorry for my bed england.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hello am 48 year man from somalia. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "conter stirk" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am Global elite 2. pls no copy pasterino my story.

Eid Mubarak Habibi

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Two things

A. Reported

And 2... would it make sense to say you over 40 years old just like I’m 68?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan are on alert after reports Arsenal have put Ainsley Maitland-Niles on the transfer market.

The Rossoneri had already been linked with the right-back several weeks ago, seen as an alternative to Davide Calabria.

He turns 23 in August, but is not considered to be part of Mikel Arteta’s plans, according to the Star on Sunday newspaper.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
What fuck no to Maitland Niles :fp:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
More info

According to what reported by the portal gianlucadimarzio.com, Maldini, last January, had tried to bring to Milan the young talent Lazar Samardzic, a midfielder owned by Hertha Berlin, considered by many to be the rising star of German football. According to the indiscretion, the Rossoneri's technical director had met the boy's entourage and also with the same "Laki" (his nickname), but the white smoke did not arrive. In all likelihood, the AC Milan team will try again in the coming months, but competition is high: in fact, Juventus, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona also like Samardzic.

That Spud twitter account reported a while back Milan were chasing him. He's the account that says Elliott will sell to Qatar around the next World Cup.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MN - Milan-Eduardo Quaresma, the rossoneri don't give up

They say Milan's first offer of 5m plus a counterpart was denied by Sporting and the player would like to stay another year at Sporting to continue to grow compared to Milan where he wouldn't be guaranteed playing time. However, Sporting's first offer to the player to renew was low and Milan are continuing to pursue him.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Khair mubarak brother

Eid Mubarak to you genie, and to everyone.

rs_600x600-181219102825-600-aladdin-genie-cartoon.jpg

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am so amazed that some dudes would dispose of their life to be part of my “resistance”. Bring it on !

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am so amazed that some dudes would dispose of their life to be part of my “resistance”. Bring it on !

You sure you want to ring this bell?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This thread needs the transfer window to open more than I have the words to express.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This thread needs the transfer window to open more than I have the words to express.

Yeah, with no football or transfer window it's either 50% people actually talking football, or the other 50% fighting over random shit :D

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

My friend, this thread is an historically hallowed haven of the perfect balance between pandemonium and pontification

It’s not driven by transfer rumors. It’s legendary for generating chaos.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Eid Mubarak to everyone, first of all. It's really nice to see Leaf having finally converted to Islam. God truly does work miraculous things.

As far as whether to believe rumors or not, frankly, I don't know. Under Maldini and Boban, rumors rarely predicted when we were going to get a player. The only time that it was really clear we were going after someone was Bennacer, but that seemed more down to the fact that he was at an international tournament.

I don't know how Ralf runs his business, so I guess we'll see whether links to Jovic, Ajer, etc are realistic or not.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leaf, is that true?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gordon and Ralf should meet face to face this week. I am praying they agree to start right away as otherwise he will have no time to implement his ideas because of the very short preparation period for next season

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Can't believe that Istanbul was 15 years ago today. It kinda seems that just like me the club never really recovered from the trauma of that loss.

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Can't believe that Istanbul was 15 years ago today. It kinda seems that just like me the club never really recovered from the trauma of that loss.

Funny, I distinctly remember something of a recovery two years after Istanbul though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule