Week 14: Parma - Milan 1/12/19 15:00 CET

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
And again, nothing to say to Pioli. Say whatever you want but the guy deserves a litlle bit of more respect

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That game reminded allegri times. Slow, careful, with our's total control, few mistakes. More of such games please

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Conti, Benna, Theo were great.

Kessie, Suso, Piatek, and Hakan not so much.

Leao seems like an intelligent forward who can get in position and make his presence felt. I mean he can actually make room and shoot! Amazing.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Solid defensive effort, ok midfield game, shit forwards. We need some finishers up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Leao seems like an intelligent forward who can get in position and make his presence felt. I mean he can actually make room and shoot! Amazing.

Hakan probably lost his mental after making 3 great chances in 10 min which Roma and Piatek just wasted.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Theo and Conti need to give transfusions to the rest of these jokers

Conti is playing pretty good.
Musa is atrocious, along with Piatek, Suso, and even Kessie. Bennacer is still raw, but still better than Biglia
Bonaventura plays suprisingly well.
Just win all games until winter mercato, maybe row against Atalanta :proud:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao needs to play ahead of Hakan. Hakan's brain dies when he tires out

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
And again, nothing to say to Pioli. Say whatever you want but the guy deserves a litlle bit of more respect

I'm very happy with him, he should get more respect indeed.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Conti is playing pretty good.
Musa is atrocious

lol, he was one of our best players today, both in defense and attack

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
3 points and no Kojak to be seen. Coincidence?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good football,. If our forwards get into form we could be a decent team.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Good 3 points in an away match. I think this is quite useful to get the mental sharpness back.

Starting Kessie ahead of Krunic was an inconsistently bad decision from Pioli, who has thus far picked the best XI more often than not.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good 3 points in an away match. I think this is quite useful to get the mental sharpness back.

Starting Kessie ahead of Krunic was an inconsistently bad decision from Pioli, who has thus far picked the best XI more often than not.

true

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
People who think Hakan's "proper" position is further up the pitch should analyse that performance. Or maybe it should be but just not at elite level.

No doubt our attack needs a total overhaul.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

leao looks dumb tbh. he is always wide.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah Leao was fresh and able :lol: :fp:

he is not perfect (now), but it's about balance. If suso plays, then other winger should be fast dribbler and goal-scoring threat. If we had such on the right wing instead of Suso, then Hakan is ok.
And Leao will grow if he plays. He is a big talent

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who think Hakan's "proper" position is further up the pitch should analyse that performance. Or maybe it should be but just not at elite level.

I have no idea what is this guy's perfect position. He's one of those "not bad, not good" type of players. He should find himself a lower tier team in Bundesliga and just gtfo

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I have no idea what is this guy's perfect position. He's one of those "not bad, not good" type of players. He should find himself a lower tier team in Bundesliga and just gtfo

Accurate. I thought the game he had earlier this season was going to be a turning point but same old poor technique and slow decision-making.

Big difference from last year are his shots dont go into the stands, just straight to the keeper.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He is worse when plays in midfield. This is actually one of the reasons Giampaolo was sacked. Hakan has no knowledge of how to defend. He can only chase down players from behind, but can't defend face to face, that's why he can't be midfielder. I'm glad Pioli saw it immediately. He also found perfect position for Paqueta from game one. Smart guy

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Probably our best game in a season. Dominating whole 90 minutes in away match is shocking stuff to see with this team. :o

And it's good for confidence to take 3 points in these games, it will be good for squad.

Ffs, we're so anemic and clueless in attack, even when we create something there is someone who will blew it with bad shot. We need to intervene in January.

Theo, Ben, Rom were great as well but Conti... I'm really fascinated with him. :love: Since the game with Rube, something happen with him.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Idgaf we deserved those 3 points.

Schedule