Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I reckon they'll play like Argentina.

Neymar = Aguero, Suarez = Higuain, Iniesta = Di Maria, Rakitic = Biglia

Then you have Pedro who's pretty much Lavezzi with better finishing and Xavi = Gago ofc

If they play like Argentina, Messi will fail, and then his price will drop, and Berlu will buy him just like he did with Ronaldinho. :)

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Luis Enrique is planing to use Berlusconi's 4-3-1-2 in Barcelona. :lol:

Screen_Shot_2014-07-18_at_14.20.17_medium.png

Rakitic as CB.:proud:

LE plays with a 433 and i doubt he will change that.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
rakitic is 6 feet 1 hahaha, false CB role is possible.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That attack will probably never click. And probably don't even need to.

Individual quality alone will win them 95% of games.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
seems messi doesn't wanna play CF as much anymore. I imagine injuries is a reason why

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messi please bite Suarez and come to Milan at a cut price deal like Ibra.

Juve already prepared for that.

Nedved surprisingly sided with Uruguay striker Suarez after his four-month ban for biting Italy and Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini.

“I was very angry with Chiellini for his reaction, as he behaved like a child showing the bite mark to the referee.

“I talked about it with Beppe Marotta and I’ll discuss it with him directly. In any case, Giorgio showed intelligence over the next few days when he asked FIFA to reduce the ban.

“Suarez is a great player and I’d sign him straight away for Juventus. In fact, we were on the verge of getting him two years ago and I was fully in agreement. He’s a champion and that is all.

“I have played on the pitch, so I know what it’s like to have a little tantrum.”

Suarez has now completed his move from Liverpool to Barcelona for €74m.
http://www.football-italia.net/52367/nedved-juve-keep-vidal-and-pogba

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Suarez deep throats any striker in the world. Such a phenomenal player. Suarez is the real successor to sheva, not the wastrel we have upfront now.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good bless spanish banks.

Nah seriously thoe perez is a genius (a flawed one anyway). The marketing monster he created with the galactico policy is impressive to say the least.

If hed been more tolerant with coaches i imagine real would be unstoppable most seasons. Him and il dottore would make for a perfect management couple. Perez buying the best players in the world, dottore making sure everyone is in good terms with each other.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Eden hazard and now james... Why do players that I really like join either Chelsea or real (the two clubs I dislike after inter and Juve) :fp:.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Modric, Cristiano, James, Isco, Bale.... wtf are they up to?

I'm sure galliani is planning something.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
My god that crazy. Just when I think Real or Barca can't load up more, they go at it even more. They just have to one up each other lol!

Last edited:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
As a Milan fan, these news are always depressing. When are we gonna be the ones signing those players?

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
As a Milan fan, these news are always depressing. When are we gonna be the ones signing those players?
I know it makes me miss those August days when we would sign some big player, it would get me all excited for the season.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Should be " As a football fan, these news are always depressing". While James has potential to be really good, buying him for 80 millions is just insane.

He has done nothing to warrant such a huge price tag, this stupid move will further inflate prices of mediocre players.(see the wig boy at United for 30 millions when in reality the guy was barely worth half of that)

If Fifa doesn't put a cap on transfers this will destroy football. Clubs without sugar daddies with great history like our beloved Milan will slowly fade away into mediocrity.

Fifa needs to put its foot down and force clubs to develop their own players. And if they wan't to rely on transfers sugar daddy clubs shouldn't have this huge advantage over everybody else.

And yes i am aware that this may come off as hypocritical given the fact that Milan's history was written for the most part under a sugar daddy owner, but there's two things to consider:

- even with inflation the prices we payed in that market don't even come close to what Real Madrid, City etc are throwing around these days.
- better late then never.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Should be " As a football fan, these news are always depressing". While James has potential to be really good, buying him for 80 millions is just insane.

He has done nothing to warrant such a huge price tag, this stupid move will further inflate prices of mediocre players.(see the wig boy at United for 30 millions when in reality the guy was barely worth half of that)

If Fifa doesn't put a cap on transfers this will destroy football. Clubs without sugar daddies with great history like our beloved Milan will slowly fade away into mediocrity.

Fifa needs to put its foot down and force clubs to develop their own players. And if they wan't to rely on transfers sugar daddy clubs shouldn't have this huge advantage over everybody else.

And yes i am aware that this may come off as hypocritical given the fact that Milan's history was written for the most part under a sugar daddy owner, but there's two things to consider:

- even with inflation the prices we payed in that market don't even come close to what Real Madrid, City etc are throwing around these days.
- better late then never.
Wasn't Berlusconi Milan sugar daddy for a long time.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Wasn't Berlusconi Milan sugar daddy for a long time.

Yes, and that's why i wrote the bold part of the post.

- better late then never

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yes, and that's why i wrote the bold part of the post.

the reality is look at madrid's revenue and yearly profit.

http://www.forbes.com/teams/real-madrid/

This is WITHOUT UCL victory money which is projected around 100mil. They essentially bought James and KRoos with that. Will actually end up making money on di maria sale etc.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
the reality is look at madrid's revenue and yearly profit.

http://www.forbes.com/teams/real-madrid/

This is WITHOUT UCL victory money which is projected around 100mil. They essentially bought James and KRoos with that. Will actually end up making money on di maria sale etc.
Exactly. They are willing to spend more but they also make more profits too. The more things change the more they stay the same. Unless hard caps are instituted like in NFL there will always be have and have nots, and right now Milan is on the outside looking in.

Schedule