The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

View Poll Results: Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?
Yes 14 63.64%
Yes 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-05-2018, 04:06   #9741
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

I actually came here to congratulate the mods on the way overdue banning of Massaro, but I stumbled upon this gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
Massero banned and the fools rejoice

One poster you all know who, calls for our 19 year old goalkeeper to be brutally raped by African immigrants (something disgustingly racist along those words) and then you have the likes of Alec backing him him. all the racists get exposed one day or another.

Then I’m banned for expressing an opinion and not one mod can give a legitimate reason why I was banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Commode is going to be tough without Il Diavolo, great source for rumors and good mind for football. His comment on Donnarumma obviously a product of the recent dismal showing causing understandable frustration but it did cross the line. All in all, very unfortunate development there.
Saying his comment crossed the line apparently means that I backed his outburst. Also it's hilarious you don't see the logic of giving Diavolo a small penalty considering his background of mostly quality posts and a singular outburst.

What can I say? I will miss Il Diavolo's post for the time being, he is funny and knowledgeable, easily the best rumor guy on the board. I wish he didn't make that comment but that doesn't change the fact that he's a good poster outside of that.

Anyway - back to more important matters, which mod am I supposed to paypal money to make that Massaro ban last longer?

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 08:46   #9742
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

It's pointless. You all keep making the other mods rich, whoever doesn't get money keep overturning their decisions.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:16   #9743
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

How much wud it cost to have a moderator removed from active roster? I'm not planning any such deposition... merely interested in the price list

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 16:54   #9744
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
It's pointless. You all keep making the other mods rich, whoever doesn't get money keep overturning their decisions.
But that's why you keep your mouth shut when you get paid my friend

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 20:30   #9745
vB9
Man with a Plan

Lol! So Moohtra was Diavolo 3.... suspicion 1st arose when he posted a gif of Galliani that only he and congo are known for posting, then, close to conferma was when he requested a change to his username that was identical to Diavolo... Lol!

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
Old 24-05-2018, 20:51   #9746
leaf
Banned

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Moohtra? C'mon Diavolo you couldn't come up with a better username than that?
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 21:43   #9747
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Moohtra? C'mon Diavolo you couldn't come up with a better username than that?
.A.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 22:05   #9748
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
Lol! So Moohtra was Diavolo 3.... suspicion 1st arose when he posted a gif of Galliani that only he and congo are known for posting, then, close to conferma was when he requested a change to his username that was identical to Diavolo... Lol!

Wow.. the galliani kissing gif ..

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 23:11   #9749
Buske
World Cup Winner

Quote:
I actually came here to congratulate the mods on the way overdue banning of Massaro
+1 he just became too toxic

Quote:
Anyway - back to more important matters, which mod am I supposed to paypal money to make that Massaro ban last longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post

thats why the banning of massaro troubles me. it feels like he was banned for being disliking gattuso more than spamming etc.

i want a forum consisting of a multitude of views, not just one dominating opinion.
How is it "multitude of views" if he constatly mocks everyone with different opinion? Multitude of views is ok when you respect other opinions even if you disagree. He had like 350 posts consisting of this " ". I dont even think i exaggerated here, just go look for yourself.
He had like 200 posts of "#webeatromatho". Man i already feel like a hater, but the fact that alot ppl complimented this mod decision in the commode speaks enough.
So, legit spam/harassment/toxic behaviour.
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 23:14   #9750
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
he started pushing it when he went a little Massaro

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 15:16   #9751
Sage
Phase 2

Quote:

no mod can be bought

pm me
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 20:42   #9752
jammin
pour l'éternité

Free my blud Massaro, fam
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 21:33   #9753
jammin
pour l'éternité

C'mon bruvs, Mazza deserves to celebrate Zigoat's historic achievements
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 00:26   #9754
vB9
Man with a Plan

Buske rant in 3, 2, ...

Signature

Old 27-05-2018, 07:22   #9755
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Famsaro ban was better than the CL final.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 15:18   #9756
vB9
Man with a Plan

C'mon Sage... 3mts for calling sum1 stupid? There needs to be an equilibrium... you cant all be the bad cop.

Signature

Old 30-05-2018, 15:31   #9757
sheva
National Team Player

We really are China, with the oppressive mouth-silencing regime going on here lately.
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 15:45   #9758
vB9
Man with a Plan

AndreiX,

If we cud just have a list of words that are a no-no... that wud be a terrific help.

Right now, one member says one thing and nothing happens... another member says the same thing but with a slight variation and bam... few months out in the cold.

Signature

Old 30-05-2018, 16:10   #9759
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Okay why are you guys banning people left and right?

Signature
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2018, 16:31   #9760
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Suso

One could say it's a braindead decision

This is what happens when David stops giving a fuck about the forum. Sell to highest bidder please, David.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote