The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 07-11-2010, 11:41   #21
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Fav. Players: Associazione Calcio Milan

Goal..com Scouting Report - Takashi Usami
profiles one of Asia's next superstars...

By Cesare Polenghi
Nov 7, 2010 10:09:00 AM
Quote:
Name: Takashi Usami
Nationality: Japanese
Club: Gamba Osaka
Position: Attacking Midfielder/Striker

Takashi Usami is another talent emerging from the youth system of Gamba Osaka. Born in the Kyoto prefecture, he joined Gambaís U15s in 2005.

In 2007 he was promoted to the their U18s youth team, while already a regular fixture at international level.

Usami made history in 2000 he made his Asian Champions League debut a couple of weeks after turning 17, scoring his first professional goal.

He participated in Japanís ill-fated 2009 World Cup campaign in Nigeria and is now a member of the Japan U19 team.

During this J-League campaign Usami has been a regular starter, playing 25 games and scoring nine goals, including crucial strikes against the Urawa Red Diamonds and cross-town rivals Cerezo Osaka.

Registered as a midfielder, Usami is in reality the prototype of the 21st century forward; besides a refined technique common to most Japanese players of his generation, he is quick, imaginative, tactically savvy and - considering his young age - physically fit.

In particular, he seems capable of finding the back of the net from a variety of areas, as evidenced by the variety in his goals.

There has been rumoured interest from European clubs but at the moment the 18 year-old is happy to showcase in his no.33 jersey at Gamba, with hopes to soon break into the senior national team set-up.

His performances have impressed the newly appointed Japan manager Alberto Zaccheroni, who is said to be following the prodigious young talent closely.

And given the overall the well-documented dearth of top-class strikers in Japan, don't be surprised if the Italian decides to include Usami in his squad for the 2011 Asian Cup in January.
acmilan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 09:53   #22
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Name: Ahmed Musa

Club: VVV Venlo

Position: Forward/Winger

Blessed with speed and an uncanny ability to waltz past defenders like they were not there, Musa became an instant star at Pillars with Kano fans streaming the Sani Abacha stadium every time the team played at home. Even on his travels, his legend preceded him as fans turned out to see the new wonder kid of Nigerian football. Opposing fans even quietly willed for him to score against their team in order to confirm having witnessed his prowess.
Old 14-11-2010, 16:02   #23
boomheadshot45
Rookie

Fav. Players: Fabregas, Vermaelen, Maldini, Pirlo, Charlie Davies, Amobi Okugo, Dempsey.

There's a lot of Spanish talent. I wouldn't mind Milan scouting the Spanish U17 and U19 team.
boomheadshot45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 16:27   #24
Raghav
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

Lots of good upcoming talent in the Bundesliga too!
Raghav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:28   #25
boomheadshot45
Rookie

Fav. Players: Fabregas, Vermaelen, Maldini, Pirlo, Charlie Davies, Amobi Okugo, Dempsey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
Lots of good upcoming talent in the Bundesliga too!
Yeah. A nice selection of German, Serbian, and Turkish youths.
boomheadshot45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 08:00   #26
Raghav
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomheadshot45 View Post
Yeah. A nice selection of German, Serbian, and Turkish youths.
Yup!

We need to "steal" 5-6 good youngsters from there. Would pay off really well even if 1-2 make it big for us. We can always sell the others without making a loss
Old 17-11-2010, 08:22   #27
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

We've been buying up decent looking youngsters lately, I really hope we keep up the trend though. A couple million buying prospects here and there can really really pay off in the long run.

They don't even have to become stars, so long as they become bench quality players for the top leagues, we'll end up making a profit on them if we sell em. Though if we buy more players for our primavera I don't want us to be neglecting our homegrown talent.

A milan fan for life trumps a slightly better prospect. They might not be a better player, but a lot of time that heart and passion can make a massive difference.

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 13:33   #28
Raghav
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
We've been buying up decent looking youngsters lately, I really hope we keep up the trend though. A couple million buying prospects here and there can really really pay off in the long run.

They don't even have to become stars, so long as they become bench quality players for the top leagues, we'll end up making a profit on them if we sell em. Though if we buy more players for our primavera I don't want us to be neglecting our homegrown talent.

A milan fan for life trumps a slightly better prospect. They might not be a better player, but a lot of time that heart and passion can make a massive difference.
Old 17-11-2010, 15:26   #29
acmilan4ever
Fan of the Sheva's

Bayern Munich young CB Breno (21) Regarded as one of the best defensive prospects of his age if not the best.
Old 30-12-2010, 17:21   #30
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Gustavo Lucas Domingues Piazon, Sao Paulo...supposly new Kaka. Chelsea wanted him, Carlo suggested to not follow Neymar and looked up for him (veryyyy pedo of Carlo, kid just turned 16).

Supposly Milan and Napoli are interested.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 17:23   #31
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
Gustavo Lucas Domingues Piazon, Sao Paulo...supposly new Kaka. Chelsea wanted him, Carlo suggested to not follow Neymar and looked up for him (veryyyy pedo of Carlo, kid just turned 16).

Supposly Milan and Napoli are interested.
our Primavera staffs already tried to sign him last season but Sao Paolo and his family wanted him to stay I guess

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 18:29   #32
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

We were linked more to Lucas Piazon when he hadn't signed extension with Sao Paolo and had an italian passport so he could come to our primavera.

I though Jube and Chelsea were closer...
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2010, 22:38   #33
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Anyone ever heard about Fernando Carraro ?

Guys is make fun of primavera, n recently play in coppa italia for fio n make 2 assist.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
"Right now it would be like betraying my history, my past with the Rossoneri. It's been a short period of time, and I'm still very close to Milan. Now it would be too difficult to work in Italy, maybe in the future but not now."
- 22nd October 2010.
Two months later...
Gattuso : "Evidently the God of money can produce miracles."
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2010, 23:08   #34
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Lucky for the team who gets Aguero.
Because his son will be the next Maradona.
And Maradona is his grandpa and Aguero his father. NOT BAD !!!
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:34   #35
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Anyone ever heard about Fernando Carraro ?

Guys is make fun of primavera, n recently play in coppa italia for fio n make 2 assist.
Yes I know him, the Fio's primavera star. the Italy u17 important player alongside our FOssati in the last u17 world cup and also currently a regular with Verdi at the Italy u19 set up. he is pretty highly rated ..

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:28   #36
fertygo
Battering Striker

Fav. Players: Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwa Milan View Post
Yes I know him, the Fio's primavera star. the Italy u17 important player alongside our FOssati in the last u17 world cup and also currently a regular with Verdi at the Italy u19 set up. he is pretty highly rated ..
Yeah damn dude's good, he scoring for fun in Primavera. Is he regarded as italian best youth talent atm ? He's on his way break thru fio senior squad @ this rate.
Argh... I'd wish we give chance to Fossati, have a gut he will deliver in our current set-up.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
"Right now it would be like betraying my history, my past with the Rossoneri. It's been a short period of time, and I'm still very close to Milan. Now it would be too difficult to work in Italy, maybe in the future but not now."
- 22nd October 2010.
Two months later...
Gattuso : "Evidently the God of money can produce miracles."
fertygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:31   #37
Lord Snow
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Shevchenko

Quote:
Yeah damn dude's good, he scoring for fun in Primavera. Is he regarded as italian best youth talent atm ? He's on his way break thru fio senior squad @ this rate.
Argh... I'd wish we give chance to Fossati, have a gut he will deliver in our current set-up.
Read about his development at the U-15 World Cup and since then followed him on FM and stuff.I heard he's the Next Big Trequartista from Italian Football. What former player can you compare him to in style?
Lord Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:35   #38
Lord Snow
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Shevchenko

Theres this kid in the Inter Primavera Lorenzo Cristieg,he used to be higher rated then Fossati when he used to be at Inter.Although my knowledge on him is more FM based,but recently I did go through some Inter forums and I read he got called up for the U-19 at the age of 16/17 which is the youngest ever.
Lord Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:04   #39
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Quote:
I think he already get some minutes for Fio's senior team last season, don't know about this season.. but yeah he could break through at least as bench like Babacar soon
Agree about Fossati being given a shot but Stroppa kinda need him more this season, especially if the Primavera are aiming to win something..
his physically attributes is good too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by amay View Post
Theres this kid in the Inter Primavera Lorenzo Cristieg,he used to be higher rated then Fossati when he used to be at Inter.Although my knowledge on him is more FM based,but recently I did go through some Inter forums and I read he got called up for the U-19 at the age of 16/17 which is the youngest ever.
I think Crisetig is still at Inter Primavera..yes he got a called up at higher ages , at u19 and even u21 but hasn't really been consistently called up and used as well in the Nazionale.. I think he is a rather different type of player compared to Fossati, Crisetig is more of defensive minded, while Fossati is more creative, technical player..(one of the reason his progressed stuck at Inter last season, because his playing style doesn't suits Inter primavera's tactic)

Signature
Old 01-01-2011, 14:20   #40
diavoli7
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien

inter is rumoured to have landed tassi and leali from brescia for 3m, they're both great prospects. we were trying for tassi in the summer and brescia wanted 5m :/
diavoli7 is offline   Reply With Quote