Up and Coming Talent/Pedobear Thread

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Goddamnt Barca! Hachim was gonna be the worlds best without competition. :(

Just had to revive this thread to say. He's the reason Barca got a 2 transfer windows ban. He won't be allowed to play untill he's 18.:lol:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Just had to revive this thread to say. He's the reason Barca got a 2 transfer windows ban. He won't be allowed to play untill he's 18.:lol:

:fp:

There are at least 10 players.

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
Korean Messi

Facemelter

Primavera
Reaction score
Korean Messi
Read somewhere that we are one of the front runners for the Iranian Messi. Forgot name and source, will try to look it up. Lot of Messis around these days...

EDIT: Ahh, found it quite easily. His name is Sardar Azmoun, currently playing for Rubin Kasan. There's already a thread for him anyway.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm still more interested in collecting the 10000 pirlo a of the world

Over the years we've been linked to atleast10

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

I4tHLOr.gif

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score
Per Bredesen former player of Milan have allegedly recommended Martin Ødegaard to Milan. Made his debut at the age of 15 a couple of weeks ago. Already rejected Bayern, Real and Manchester United to stay at his local club. Rated as a bigger talent than Vajebah Sakor who was signed by Juventus last season and was at a trial Milan. Sakor is considered to be one of the brightest talents in Juventus youth level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2c4q-Fkyt4

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Victor Da Silva

Leroy Sané

Julian Green

very impressive stats

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Rayane bounida

From the ghettos of Brussels

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I believe Valencia have pinched this kid from under their noses.

what a real shame for serie a! i was super excited to see him come here next season, and what a shame for udinese. its quite worrying that he went for 6.5m. they're the type of transfers only spanish and german teams gamble on which is why serie a is becoming shit.

i was hoping milan would sign angel correa but if de paul's worth 6.5, lucas romero is worth 8m and correa at least 12m!

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

Keep an eye on this dude. Really fine left foot.

Uno Rossonero

Beginner
Reaction score
Jordan Botaka is a very interesting player. He seems to be very fast, good at dribbling, strong, skillful and can use both feet. Right now he plays for Excelsior Rotterdam.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Jordan Botaka is a very interesting player. He seems to be very fast, good at dribbling, strong, skillful and can use both feet. Right now he plays for Excelsior Rotterdam.

Meh.

--

Vitesse needs to sell asap. Next van Ginkels are Davy Pröpper and Marko Vejinovic. Two nice mids.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Any quality young Italian.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Buy Paulo Dybala naw!

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any quality young Italian.

romagnioli rugani and zappacosta(nothing special but they stand out the most)

antei of roma-sassuolo also was very good last year.havent watched him at all this year so i cant say.

i also rate gabbiadini high but i dont consider him young as you may mean it.berrardi is complete player so he is not considered young also.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
romagnioli rugani and zappacosta(nothing special but they stand out the most)

antei of roma-sassuolo also was very good last year.havent watched him at all this year so i cant say.

i also rate gabbiadini high but i dont consider him young as you may mean it.berrardi is complete player so he is not considered young also.

would absolutely love rugani or romagnoli tho i think both are impossible, they will be part of roma/ juve next season and full internationals soon.

goldaniga is another very interesting player. zapacosta, crisetig, belotti, cerri and a few others would be very welcome of course. parigini on loan from torino looks a great player.