rip steve jobs

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
RIP steve jobs... visionary and king of false demand. :cry::cry:

I pulled up this speech from youtube. Quite nice. :)

Interesting tho since he said that he was cured of pancreatic cancer in this speech and hopes to live for another few decades. Pity.

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
loving the part where he makes fun of microsoft. :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
"Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the one's that do"

R.I.P. you legend!

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
steve-jobs-dead-1955-2011.jpg

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Bad way to go. Didn't reach old age. Real shame.

Not a fan of Apple, but he was probably the greatest salesman of the era. The way he worked the crowd and hyped everyone in his vicinity was unparalleled.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Bad way to go. Didn't reach old age. Real shame.

Not a fan of Apple, but he was probably the greatest salesman of the era. The way he worked the crowd and hyped everyone in his vicinity was unparalleled.

No offense but that's just insulting to the man. If that's all you think he was, you really don't know much about him.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I kind of saddens me people think of him as just a salesman. He was a brilliant marketer, but that doesn't even touch why he's a genius.

You can't imagine the type of news it's making here... pretty much, god of the bay area. I feel like my city might fall apart

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Didn't even know who he was at first.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
RIP,brilliant man.

Still Pc>Apple in every single way.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
That's because Brits are more isolated from the rest of the world than Americans.

To be fair, i have a roommate who is a computer engineer. I come home, he's working on his laptop. Tell him Steve Jobs passed away. And he asked 'oh was he sick?'

Some people are just idiots :tongue:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
RIP

6a00d83451f06969e2010536ee1c8c970c-320wi

It was a) the first computer I ever touched (owned by grandpa, who had he been alive, would be mourining Steve Job's death...and would own an iPod, an iPad and iPhone), b) the computer I used to go to play with in my dad's office-it was BORING- and c) the first computer we had at our house.

8555_imac-medre_home.jpg

And with that one I was introduced to the internet (again in my dad's office, different office that one), I remember downloading some videos to watch them on Quick time taking hours and hours and hours, just to be able to see the first 10 seconds.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
That's because Brits are more isolated from the rest of the world than Americans.

It's pretty big news over here, it's just that I have very little interest in music so don't know much about ipods and the like.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
he is the galliani of the tech world.

if only galliani can convince clubs to buy Bonera's and Antonini's

but seriously speaking, the only apple product i ever owned was a second generation iPod touch, and putting my mac hate aside, the mans a genius. i love the way he speaks at conferences, audiences attention span is completely focused, he could contain crowds and whatever he says is the right response.

very very very smart man. RIP SJ

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
rip

but

his death is not "news".

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
he was a good guy. brilliant. his passing is a sure surprise. but he resigned as ceo, so maybe his life was a fulfilling one. that's the thing that matters the most. the apple guy. he isnt history. he made history.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Gaming, yes. Everything else, not even close.

ROFLCOPTER

please tell me you two don't game. Gaming wasn't cool when you were 16, and I know you're both 'a little' over 16.

Then again, i NEVER liked gaming, found it a waste of time, i could be out actually doing things like playing sports. The only games I ever liked were sports ones, and even then my attention span was low (like 30-45 minutes before i got bored). But basically liked them cause they were realistic.

i think I'll pick up fifa-12 though. How fucking realistic is this-

(yes I plan to use this video in every thread semi-applicable)

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ROFLCOPTER

please tell me you two don't game. Gaming wasn't cool when you were 16, and I know you're both 'a little' over 16.

Then again, i NEVER liked gaming, found it a waste of time, i could be out actually doing things like playing sports. The only games I ever liked were sports ones, and even then my attention span was low (like 30-45 minutes before i got bored). But basically liked them cause they were realistic.

i think I'll pick up fifa-12 though. How fucking realistic is this-

(yes I plan to use this video in every thread semi-applicable)

'You two'? 'both'?

I replied to AZ. I'm almost certain AZ is younger than you. Or am I confusing him with someone else?

And yes I game. Have been since I was 4. Only football nowadays though. And that too maybe once or twice a week.

And there's nothing 'not cool' about gaming. Even legends like Nesta game :cool:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Ozil's cougar wife divorced him because one of the reasons was he gamed too much.

Anyway it will be interesting to see where apple goes from here : pre jobs era dump or they start building on his work. " Tim Cook seems like a nice guy imo eventhough he has received only harsh reviews for his first presentation. Unnecessary hate for the iphone 4S because it "looks the same" as previous iphones. But i guess that is what jobs was about eh? software meets hardware meets art.

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pre jobs era

Ummm Jobs founded Apple. There is no pre jobs apple.

Unless you are referring to the small time frame when he got fired by the guy he hired :fp:

Yeah that was pretty bad for Apple. Of course they had to go crawling back to Steve :o

Schedule