The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2013, 16:37   #21
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Why would this kid go for only 5-6 mil if he's such a big talent? Aren't vitesse more keen to hold him till his value appreciates or am i missing something?


@ Van Ginkel v. Strootman v. Clasie-

They are all different players from what i've seen (most familiar with strootman... then clasie, only seen van ginkel a couple times.. once w/ NT and once... vitesse v. psv so i wanted to catch some)

all 3 would fit, they'd all just make us play different midfield styles.

I really want someone like strootman or paulinho (granted their are differences between the duo)... a true B2b player. Then again we have a billion 'passable' b2b players (muntari, nocerino, even boateng) so maybe we shoudl go elsewhere


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:38   #22
Dottore Joey
Vice
 
Dottore Joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Iceland
Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris
Default

Isn't Clasie a little defensive midfielder with really good passing?

Or?


Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:39   #23
Rino
Senior Team Member
 
Rino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Belgium
Fav. Players: Gattuso, Balotelli, De Sciglio, Totti, Maldini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
Why would this kid go for only 5-6 mil if he's such a big talent? Aren't vitesse more keen to hold him till his value appreciates or am i missing something?


@ Van Ginkel v. Strootman v. Clasie-

They are all different players from what i've seen (most familiar with strootman... then clasie, only seen van ginkel a couple times.. once w/ NT and once... vitesse v. psv so i wanted to catch some)

all 3 would fit, they'd all just make us play different midfield styles.

I really want someone like strootman or paulinho (granted their are differences between the duo)... a true B2b player. Then again we have a billion 'passable' b2b players (muntari, nocerino, even boateng) so maybe we shoudl go elsewhere
I think Strootman Paulinho and Clasie are more or less the same type of midfielders, Van Ginkel is more a CAM.
Rino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:39   #24
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
I see, Belgium talking

i'm belgian and i don't talk like that
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:40   #25
Rino
Senior Team Member
 
Rino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Belgium
Fav. Players: Gattuso, Balotelli, De Sciglio, Totti, Maldini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
i'm belgian and i don't talk like that
Talk like what? So if a belgian dislikes a dutch player it HAS to be because the imaginary problems between the 2 populations?
Rino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:40   #26
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
Isn't Clasie a little defensive midfielder with really good passing?

Or?
i know i've seen a lot of 'dutch xavi' comments.

Don't wanna compare him to that..... but he kinda reminds me of a classic ajax 4-3-3 midfielder (total football etc.), so in that sense i get the xavi comparison, because that's school of football barca players grew up on


point is, hard to find many players like that cause now a days their are so many 'specialists' ("I'm an AM... i'm worthless defensively... or I'm all energy but technically meh")


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:41   #27
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rino View Post
I think Strootman Paulinho and Clasie are more or less the same type of midfielders, Van Ginkel is more a CAM.
strootman reminds me A LOT of a young DDR.

i have a hard time comparing clasie to that, considering he's like below 170 and strootman is 184?


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:43   #28
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rino View Post
Talk like what? So if a belgian dislikes a dutch player it HAS to be because the imaginary problems between the 2 populations?


i was reffering to what joey said!

what problems are you talking about?
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:43   #29
Dottore Joey
Vice
 
Dottore Joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Iceland
Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
i'm belgian and i don't talk like that


I just once had a teacher from Belgium, and he hated everything about Holland and Dutch people.

Eric Fissers his name was Funny guy.


Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:44   #30
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post


I just once had a teacher from Belgium, and he hated everything about Holland and Dutch people.

Eric Fissers his name was Funny guy.


there are no problems between belgians and hollanders

the only difference is that they have good weed and we have good beer
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:45   #31
Dottore Joey
Vice
 
Dottore Joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Iceland
Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
i know i've seen a lot of 'dutch xavi' comments.

Don't wanna compare him to that..... but he kinda reminds me of a classic ajax 4-3-3 midfielder (total football etc.), so in that sense i get the xavi comparison, because that's school of football barca players grew up on


point is, hard to find many players like that cause now a days their are so many 'specialists' ("I'm an AM... i'm worthless defensively... or I'm all energy but technically meh")
Yeah my friend really likes him, like... Really like Clasie. Arenal fan

He always says he think Clasie will become the next "Big" thing.


Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:46   #32
Bunnee
AC Milan Icon
 
Bunnee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yugoslavia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
we have good beer
And now we even have a lying Belgian
Bunnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:46   #33
Dottore Joey
Vice
 
Dottore Joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Iceland
Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
there are no problems between belgians and hollanders

the only difference is that they have good weed and we have good beer


Exchange market?

He just really despises Dutch people, i don't know why Then i thought there were something between the two.


Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:47   #34
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon
 
AndreiX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Fav. Players: Allen Iverson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
Yeah my friend really likes him, like... Really like Clasie. Arenal fan

He always says he think Clasie will become the next "Big" thing.
I don't like Clasie...he has such a punchable face
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:48   #35
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
Yeah my friend really likes him, like... Really like Clasie. Arenal fan

He always says he think Clasie will become the next "Big" thing.
i happen to think strootman is the best of three and safest bet ('im positive he'll prove to be a first 11 ucl contending quality player... other 2 have talent to, but you never know).

He's probably the most expensive by a mile too tho.



what i like most about strootman is we can use him w/ de jong and montolivo and be defensive monsters in midfield, but he can just as easily swap de jong's spot and allow 1 of our billiom b2b'ers to play if injury happens


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:48   #36
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post


Exchange market?

He just really despises Dutch people, i don't know why Then i thought there were something between the two.


probably an old fashioned conservative guy...or he drank heiniken or amstel beer, that could explain his hatred

best exchange market there is
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:49   #37
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!
 
AC_Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidalwave View Post
according to transermarkt.com bruh

how much it is in euro?
The price in euro in below the price in pound
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:51   #38
Dottore Joey
Vice
 
Dottore Joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Iceland
Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
probably an old fashioned conservative guy...or he drank heiniken or amstel beer, that could explain his hatred

best exchange market there is
He also was a soldier.

He still walks like soldier To compare this weirdo to something, i'll compare him to the robot guy in Eurotrip.


Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 16:57   #39
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!
 
AC_Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post


Exchange market?

He just really despises Dutch people, i don't know why Then i thought there were something between the two.
what i understood is that belgians find us dutchies arrogant.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 17:04   #40
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
And now we even have a lying Belgian


so tell me sir, which Belgian beers have you tried?
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:41.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.