The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2013, 17:06   #41
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
what i understood is that belgians find us dutchies arrogant.


i thought that hollanders found belgians arrogant, we just think that you guys talk a lot.

of course that's generalizing a population and that's wrong. I have three dutch collegues and there's only one who talks funny, the other two are normal
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 17:07   #42
Dottore Joey
Vice
 
Dottore Joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Iceland
Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris
Default

Bingo.

Talk a lot and arrogant.

Does match.


Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 17:09   #43
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!
 
AC_Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
i thought that hollanders found belgians arrogant, we just think that you guys talk a lot.
Arrogant? no not really. we generalize belgians as funny and dumb.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 17:11   #44
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
Arrogant? no not really. we generalize belgians as funny and dumb.


jep, we seem to be less serious than the dutch

it's mostly cause we're drunk and we don't care about what others think

that's probably why belgians think that dutchies find them arrogant (drunk perception)
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 17:28   #45
Rino
Senior Team Member
 
Rino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Belgium
Fav. Players: Gattuso, Balotelli, De Sciglio, Totti, Maldini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
i thought that hollanders found belgians arrogant, we just think that you guys talk a lot.

of course that's generalizing a population and that's wrong. I have three dutch collegues and there's only one who talks funny, the other two are normal
Dude dafuq, it's generally known dutch people see us as modest, wich is like the opposite of arrogant. And we see dutch people as arrogant just because they are more likely to say what they think, wich is actually a good habbit to me.

And @ Bunnee, gtfo our beers our known all over the world for being quality beers, who are you to criticise them...
Rino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 17:46   #46
Dottore Joey
Vice
 
Dottore Joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Iceland
Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris
Default

Omg... What have i done.


Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 17:54   #47
melanman
The Oracle
 
melanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Default

I think strootman is the best out of 3 because he is creative enough(assist/goals) to work in a 3man midfield but also has the defensive abilities to cover the double pivot, Imo he's useful to the squad to play in anyone of our systems.
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 18:12   #48
Curupira
AC Milan Icon
 
Curupira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rino View Post
And if we buy a youngster like that he'll just go with the flow here and suck balls like evryone else at Milan. We need someone who can do the exact opposite, someone lik Pastore.
Who would you recommend sir?


Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 18:55   #49
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rino View Post
Dude dafuq, it's generally known dutch people see us as modest, wich is like the opposite of arrogant. And we see dutch people as arrogant just because they are more likely to say what they think, wich is actually a good habbit to me.

And @ Bunnee, gtfo our beers our known all over the world for being quality beers, who are you to criticise them...


do you live Limburg?

i'm from West Flanders (living now in Leuven) the hollanders that i meet mostly say that they think that belgians are cold & bitter



but i definetly agree on the beer thing, this also means that bunnee knows nothing about beer at all
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 19:16   #50
Bunnee
AC Milan Icon
 
Bunnee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yugoslavia
Default

I'm not saying I'm the all knowing beer guy. It's just I have a taste.
London porter and Spitfire <3
Bunnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 20:12   #51
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I'm not saying I'm the all knowing beer guy. It's just I have a taste.
London porter and Spitfire <3


you still didn't say which belgian you have tasted.

In Belgium you have so many choices....that's it's impossible to have tried them all (and then not have liked any of them)

many different types of pints and a lot of kinds of heavier beers

Last edited by joyrider; 08-01-2013 at 20:19.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 20:41   #52
rossonero23
AC Milan Legend
 
rossonero23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Fav. Players: maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
Default

is this guy any good??

where would he play in a three man midfield?


Signature
ROSSONERI SIAMO NOI
rossonero23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 20:45   #53
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon
 
AndreiX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Fav. Players: Allen Iverson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero23 View Post
is this guy any good??

where would he play in a three man midfield?
He'd probably play instead of Nocerino
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 20:51   #54
Bunnee
AC Milan Icon
 
Bunnee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yugoslavia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
you still didn't say which belgian you have tasted.

In Belgium you have so many choices....that's it's impossible to have tried them all (and then not have liked any of them)

many different types of pints and a lot of kinds of heavier beers
Of course I haven't tried them all.
But tbh I don't really remember which ones I've tried. I just remember them as Belgian beer
Bunnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 21:31   #55
Rino
Senior Team Member
 
Rino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Belgium
Fav. Players: Gattuso, Balotelli, De Sciglio, Totti, Maldini
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
Omg... What have i done.


Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
do you live Limburg?

i'm from West Flanders (living now in Leuven) the hollanders that i meet mostly say that they think that belgians are cold & bitter

but i definetly agree on the beer thing, this also means that bunnee knows nothing about beer at all
Bruhhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
Of course I haven't tried them all.
But tbh I don't really remember which ones I've tried. I just remember them as Belgian beer
Try Duvel Leffe Stelle Artois or Hoegaarden, you will love atleast one of them.
Rino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 21:35   #56
Campione
Banned
 
Campione's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Fav. Players: Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Default

to young but buy and loan out maybe
Campione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 21:46   #57
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!
 
AC_Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco
Default

Buy and loan to Vitesse
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 21:47   #58
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rino View Post




Bruhhe



Try Duvel Leffe Stelle Artois or Hoegaarden, you will love atleast one of them.
WVL till I die mafakka's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
Of course I haven't tried them all.
But tbh I don't really remember which ones I've tried. I just remember them as Belgian beer
or consume West-Vleeteren (even in Belgium this beer is very expensive), Orval, Chimay, Karmeliet, Achel, Westmalle, etc....
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 22:18   #59
Curupira
AC Milan Icon
 
Curupira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
He'd probably play instead of Nocerino
This is not saying much


Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 22:32   #60
Dottore Joey
Vice
 
Dottore Joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Iceland
Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris
Default

Duvel beer is good.


Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:55.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.