Roma - Milan

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
pnut408 said:
Are you joking? I don't want that moaner in the squad.

Ohhhh come on man, Cassano at our squad would be amazing! That man is destined for greatness he has a vision that in my mind is greater than Totti's. But yes as you say he can be a moaner and that's why he missed half the season.

His problem is that he needs leadership and having a dickhead like Totti as captain whom is a great player but a poor captain dosen't quite help. If he came to Milan I believe that the example and dicipline of Maldini and Sheva and other great players would aid him in becoming a total football player.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Yup, but I think Cassano in Milan could be a different Cassano! He could be the best striker in the world but I don't think that he will move to Milan..

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Carlo wouldn't even deal with him. One moan and he'll be playing Coppa Italia matches all season. Of course he's a great striker, but I don't want him in Milan.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
We should get a win since Roma really suck this season.
BUT, you never know, we didn't have a great game since the break!
It was almost all lucky and hard wins!

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
17-und-4 said:
Yeah, our "unstopable goal scoring machine" is back !!! :)

FORZA SHEVA !!!
FORZA MILAN !!!

Sure!....................................................... SHeva is back!..... :)

Milan must win tonight!

Forza Milan

:star:

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
Milansom said:
Sure!....................................................... SHeva is back!..... :)

Milan must win tonight!

Forza Milan

:star:
Actualy Shevchenko isn't gonna play against Roma. Its been already mentioned in this thread. :(

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Marco Azzuri said:
Ohhhh come on man, Cassano at our squad would be amazing! That man is destined for greatness he has a vision that in my mind is greater than Totti's.

Berlussconi don't like Cassano and said: "He is no player for Milan".
So he surely won't come to Milan.

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
17-und-4 said:
Berlussconi don't like Cassano and said: "He is no player for Milan".
So he surely won't come to Milan.

Man Berlusconi dosen't give a shit! He cares about one thing only, and that's money!

He will buy anything and anyone that will help him win tittles and get him more exposure and money. If Cassano can help him do that then that's who he will get.

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
News / Archive / October 2004

Berlusconi: "Cassano not for us."

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has played down their interest in AS Roma striker Antonio Cassano.

Speaking after the 0-0 draw with Inter last night, Berlusconi said: "I don't think he is a player we will be signing".

"No matter how much talent a player has,if he doesn't have the right character he cannot fit into our squad.

I only want to see the best players at Milan".

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: ROMA-MILAN, PROBABLE LINE-UPS

ROMA: Curci; Panucci, Ferrari, Chivu, Cufrè; Mancini, Perrotta, Dacourt, Aquilani; Totti, Montella

MILAN: Dida; Cafu, Stam, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakà; Crespo, Tomasson

IL CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: ROMA-MILAN, PROBABLE LINE-UPS

ROMA: Curci; Panucci, Ferrari, Chivu, Cufrè; Mancini, Perrotta, Dacourt, Aquilani; Totti, Montella

MILAN: Dida; Cafu, Stam, Maldini, Kaladze; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kakà; Crespo, Tomasson

**********: ROMA-MILAN, PROBABLE LINE-UPS

IL CORRIERE DELLA SERA: ROMA-MILAN, PROBABLE LINE-UPS

LA REPUBBLICA: ROMA-MILAN, PROBABLE LINE-UPS

IL GIORNALE: ROMA-MILAN, PROBABLE LINE-UPS

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Azzuri said:
Man Berlusconi dosen't give a shit! He cares about one thing only, and that's money!

I don't think so.
He has really more than enough money,he don't need more.
He isn't/wasn't the president of Milan coz of the money.

Last edited:

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
17-und-4 said:
I don't think so.
He has really more than enough money,he don't need more.
He isn't/wasn't the president of Milan coz of the money.

Are you nuts!, that's the only reason why he is president. He bought out Milan while they were in the gutters and in financial trouble. Milan is his little tool he usses to get in touch with the public and remain president of Italy.

If Cassano can help Milan by staying on top than i guarantee Berlusconi will eat his words and be the first one to get his hands on him.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
If it wasn't for Berlusconi, I doubt very much that the majority of us would even be supporting this club. The man re-invented Milan and laid the foundation for the most successful period in the club's history.

I also doubt that Milan is seen as a money-making enterprise by Berlusconi, and I would make an informed guess (understatement of the year) that the club has brought him more loss then profit down through the years.

He loves the club and is a lifelong fan - just as his father was.

Show some respect!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Only two hours 'till the game. Can hardly wait. Good luck to the guys! Hope Totti gets sent off:D.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cagney said:
I also doubt that Milan is seen as a money-making enterprise by Berlusconi, and I would make an informed guess (understatement of the year) that the club has brought him more loss then profit down through the years.
Hm, my guess is that he's shifting funds around smartly. A little loss here could possibly result in a huge gain there... Think taxes + stuff.

cagney said:
He loves the club and is a lifelong fan - just as his father was.
And your source is ? I'd really like to have certainty on this cos there's a rumour that has been doing the rounds forever according to which he's a closet Interista.

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
And your source is ? I'd really like to have certainty on this cos there's a rumour that has been doing the rounds forever according to which he's a closet Interista.
GASP! :eek: :eek:

I'm looking at the line-ups posted by eurosport.

AC Milan: Dida, Cafu, Maldini, Kaladze, Gattuso, Crespo, Tomasson, Seedorf, Pirlo, Kaka, Stam ... Subs: Fiori, Costacurta, Inzaghi, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Pancaro, Serginho ...

Where the hell's Abbiati?

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Hm, my guess is that he's shifting funds around smartly. A little loss here could possibly result in a huge gain there... Think taxes + stuff.
Well, in addition to marketing, I wouldn't recommend finance or accounting as your major either. :o

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well guys at the end of the first half I would say that Roma have been more threatening than us. We have better possession but like always we don't do anything with it other than make useless crosses in the box that get picked off.

To all you fuckers who bashed Stam a month ago eat your word now bitches. The guy has saved our ass at least twice with excellent marking and has helped launch several counter-attacks. Our D overall as been very strong.

Crespo and Tommasson are both useless T-bags up front. Crespo is non-existant so I say bring on Inzaghi immediately. Tommasson sucks but at least you can see he is trying. He is running around and actually making a few passes back.

Fuck I hope Inzaghi or KaKA score

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
acm7 said:
Well, in addition to marketing, I wouldn't recommend finance or accounting as your major either. :o
bwahahaha... good one
back to the topic, from the live comments roma have been more dangerous than milan...
and for god sake, work u stupid coolstreaming!

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
mtfco said:
bwahahaha... good one
back to the topic, from the live comments roma have been more dangerous than milan...
and for god sake, work u stupid coolstreaming!

I've been trying to get that stupid thing to work for the last hour. It's no use. I'll just watch the match on RAI two hours later.

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Shit! great chance for Milan, I think It was Crespo who darted off the line, for once he actually a good first touch but couldn't find the right finish. Excellent goalkeeping by Roma prevented a score

Now somebody looks seriously hurt, looks like roma player seriously cut.

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That was an awful tackle by Cafu. He should've gotten a red card for that.

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't believe it, Crespo actually scorred! he leapt like 3 feet higher than panucci on a beautifull cross from Kaladze. WHat you know, i guess crespo is good at something, headign a ball!

Good for the lad!

Adooooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Barbarez, Salihamidzic
Crespo is amazing....
Always scores in the important games.....
I sure as hell wanna keep him!!