• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prokeneda

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Pirlo, Torres, Riquelme
sheva007 said:
wont happen unless ronnie wants a new challange. i would luv him here but i dont think we should get him:
1. cause unrest 2 players coz he hogs the ball and teammates will get frustrated
2. Price is way 2 much plus the wages we r going 2 pay 4 him (also make others mad)
3. we have kaka
4. we have other positions we need 2 filll b4 we need 2 world class players in the same position
5. we just buoght gourguff.

and we have about one chance in a million 2 sign him

I Totally agree with what you say, nothing else to say.

p_Maldini_3

Primavera
Reaction score
i hate to say this, but ronaldinho is a brazilian pirlo in the body of kaka', he plays up, and hes got some great through balls as all of us milanista know (guily goal anybody)??

gourcuff is only 20, and we paid 6 mills for him, he aint going anywhere.

the only prob is that with that much money we can improve other areas of the team, but hes well worth it...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
p_Maldini_3 said:
i hate to say this, but ronaldinho is a brazilian pirlo in the body of kaka', he plays up, and hes got some great through balls as all of us milanista know (guily goal anybody)??

gourcuff is only 20, and we paid 6 mills for him, he aint going anywhere.

the only prob is that with that much money we can improve other areas of the team, but hes well worth it...
How can you say Gourcuff is going no where?
Take into account Ronnie to Barca is like Paolo to Milan (well not that quite) so its something that you can expect to sign in a day.

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Guys I have a small doubt about this transfer campaign... It seems to me like a time bomb which will explode on August 31st... RONALDINHO NEVER PLAYED YESTERDAY AGAINST CELTA........!!!!!!!!

I WILL NOT EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.... But if we get him it will be a fantasy team... With Kaka Ronnie Pirlo Seedorf our midfield will playing easy games agianst anyone... :D We can put a constant banner at San-Siro for every team... : " Try to get the ball"

Forza Milan... Lets hope big name arrives after all this stalls

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rustamka_Ambro said:
Guys I have a small doubt about this transfer campaign... It seems to me like a time bomb which will explode on August 31st... RONALDINHO NEVER PLAYED YESTERDAY AGAINST CELTA........!!!!!!!!

I WILL NOT EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.... But if we get him it will be a fantasy team... With Kaka Ronnie Pirlo Seedorf our midfield will playing easy games agianst anyone... :D We can put a constant banner at San-Siro for every team... : " Try to get the ball"

With that midfeild, our defence will die. No to ronaldinho. Forza Kaka.

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kakarulez said:
With that midfeild, our defence will die. No to ronaldinho. Forza Kaka.

No one will die... Just remember when we field Rui Costa and Kaka together with only Sheva up front.... If we end up only with Ronnie, then Pippo and Gila can rotate with Kaka helping them out, or resting Ronnie or Kaka then we can field 2 strikers.....

I wish Milan to buy him, really wish....

Forza Berlusconi... I know you are playing with our nerves with a smile on our faces....

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
Rustamka_Ambro said:

i thought he was injured, a left thigh injury.. read it in soccernet.com

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mtfco said:
i thought he was injured, a left thigh injury.. read it in soccernet.com

The easiest way to make sure noone understands what is really going on....

It smells badly ... I still do not believe, like it was with Sandro Nesta on August 31 .... 4 years ago

panov

Primavera
Reaction score
He stated that he is staying at Barca this year.
I hope that we can sign him next year,although signing this year would be a real surprise,maybe the surprise that Braida had promised :)

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
panov said:
He stated that he is staying at Barca this year.
I hope that we can sign him next year,although signing this year would be a real surprise,maybe the surprise that Braida had promised :)

Sheva statement : I want to finish Milanista
Nesta statement: I am Laziole captain and will be happy to do it till the end
Figo: I never leave Barca
Ronaldo: Inter is my love

Need more examples?????

Of coz he will not speak... Galliani is not speaking Berlusconi is not speaking ....

Why Ronnie should do ??

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Ronaldinho's agent has mooted a transfer to AC Milan after the player was involved in an alleged bust-up with Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard. The Catalans claim the Brazilian did not play in Monday's Liga match away to Celta Vigo because of a foot injury, but a club source has suggested otherwise.

A Camp Nou insider told the Sun that Ronaldinho was left out by Rijkaard as a sanction for missing training.

"He was being punished," said the source. "Rijkaard was showing rules apply to everyone, no matter how big the star. But things are bad in the dressing room."

Meanwhile, Ronaldinho's brother and agent Roberto de Assis has admitted that a move to the San Siro was a "possibility" and that it would more than make up for the disappointment of failing to tie up a deal for Ronaldo.

"The transfer of Ronaldinho to Milan is possible and would be bigger business for the team than the transfer of Ronaldo," he told Corriere dello Sport.

Premiership champions Chelsea have also registered their interest in the World Player of the Year, and are believed to have had a 100m euro bid rejected last season.

The 26-year-old is the star of the Barcelona team that won both La Liga and the Champions League last season, and has scored 41 goals in 93 Primera Division appearances.

Despite a subdued World Cup he is almost universally recognised as the best player on the planet.

eurosport.com

Guys , maybe Braida really though about suprise ;)

panov

Primavera
Reaction score
Rustamka_Ambro said:
Sheva statement : I want to finish Milanista
Nesta statement: I am Laziole captain and will be happy to do it till the end
Figo: I never leave Barca
Ronaldo: Inter is my love

Need more examples?????

Of coz he will not speak... Galliani is not speaking Berlusconi is not speaking ....

Why Ronnie should do ??
I would like it to happen this year but i think that next year is more real and thats why Ronnie didnt coment anything about possible move to Milan,becouse he is smart and don't want to tell something(like: I would never leave Barca) and then in a next year he passes to Milan

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
panov said:
I would like it to happen this year but i think that next year is more real and thats why Ronnie didnt coment anything about possible move to Milan,becouse he is smart and don't want to tell something(like: I would never leave Barca) and then in a next year he passes to Milan

You are just proving my words.... Exceptions in the world of football are Baresi and Maldini....

blackstar79

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Fabregas, Buffon, Maldini, Torres, Pirlo,Villa,Rino, BA
oooh ronnie would look good in red n black :)

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.
Besi said:
Ronaldinho's agent has mooted a transfer to AC Milan after the player was involved in an alleged bust-up with Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard. The Catalans claim the Brazilian did not play in Monday's Liga match away to Celta Vigo because of a foot injury, but a club source has suggested otherwise.

A Camp Nou insider told the Sun that Ronaldinho was left out by Rijkaard as a sanction for missing training.

"He was being punished," said the source. "Rijkaard was showing rules apply to everyone, no matter how big the star. But things are bad in the dressing room."

Meanwhile, Ronaldinho's brother and agent Roberto de Assis has admitted that a move to the San Siro was a "possibility" and that it would more than make up for the disappointment of failing to tie up a deal for Ronaldo.

"The transfer of Ronaldinho to Milan is possible and would be bigger business for the team than the transfer of Ronaldo," he told Corriere dello Sport.

Premiership champions Chelsea have also registered their interest in the World Player of the Year, and are believed to have had a 100m euro bid rejected last season.

The 26-year-old is the star of the Barcelona team that won both La Liga and the Champions League last season, and has scored 41 goals in 93 Primera Division appearances.

Despite a subdued World Cup he is almost universally recognised as the best player on the planet.

eurosport.com

Guys , maybe Braida really though about suprise ;)

i just read this.. and it seems more closer to happening than we could ever think.
i just hope with all my heart that the surprise is Ronaldinho. and on the other hand we need to get oddo or gallas we musnt forget the defence guys:(

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
diTa said:
i just read this.. and it seems more closer to happening than we could ever think.
i just hope with all my heart that the surprise is Ronaldinho. and on the other hand we need to get oddo or gallas we musnt forget the defence guys:(
I sure as hell wouldn't mind Ronaldinho..We all know how stroppy Ronaldinho can be, you see it on the pitch..Esp. when we got Barca in the group stage. When Nesta + Stam tackled him he'd punch the floor and look like he was gonna cry lolz.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=9552

Bruv: Ronaldinho's AC Milan move just matter of time
tribalfooball.com - August 28, 2006

The brother and agent of Ronaldinho has opened the door to a future AC Milan move for the Barcelona superstar.
Roberto de Assis has been locked in meetings with Milan directors in recent days over Real Betis striker Ricardo Oliveira's on-off move to Italy.

Asked about Milan president Silvio Berlusconi's interest in his brother, Assis told Corriere dello Sport: "The transfer of Ronaldinho to Milan is possible and would be bigger business for the team than the transfer of Ronaldo (from Real Madrid).

"Silvio Berlusconi wants to sign him, so everything is a question of time."

Tribalfootball.com

I don't trust them but i hope they are right :)

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
justtt a second guys.. the european supercup apperance doesnt mean anything does it. i mean it is something like last season and not this season, if we get him he can still play for us in the CL. right?:conf:

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
cosmin said:
Damn. That will really be a surprise. And i remember last year at Albertini's game Ronnie said that he would like to play for Milan one day.

A bad surprise in my opinion. The money spent on him could be spent on getting many players who would strengthen Milan. Anyway, our top priorities should be a world-class striker and a defender. Besides, Ronaldinho hasn't impressed in major games. His performance in the cl final is still clear in my mind. And his world cup performance did nothing to strenghthen his reputation.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
AC_Wesley said:
Sometimes tribal had right :tongue: oke maybe your right
AC_Wesley... i think you should downsize your signature... it is way too big...

diTa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kakarulez said:
A bad surprise in my opinion. The money spent on him could be spent on getting many players who would strengthen Milan. Anyway, our top priorities should be a world-class striker and a defender. Besides, Ronaldinho hasn't impressed in major games. His performance in the cl final is still clear in my mind. And his world cup performance did nothing to strenghthen his reputation.
i agree.. i think that he lost it after the CL clash at san siro. but hey getting him, and bringing him at san siro we could make him start from where he stopped. i have faith in him. if we could only get him:(

dtlerch

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Steven Gerrard, Samuel Eto'o, Lev Yashin
kakarulez said:
Besides, Ronaldinho hasn't impressed in major games. His performance in the cl final is still clear in my mind. And his world cup performance did nothing to strenghthen his reputation.
I'm sorry, but to base this off of a single game and a single tournament is terribly faulty. In last year's Champions League, footballdatabase.com has him scoring 7 goals and recording 5 assists in 1080 minutes. That's just about 1 goal/assist per 90 minutes, which is incredible.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
i admit he would be a good signing but i aing gona get my hopes up lol. ill only talk aboit it wen i c it officialy. and half the stuff sorces write is bs anyway just 2 get stories

cosmin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bucharest, Romania, Ghencea Stadium, Curva Nord
kakarulez said:

You can't compare Ronaldinho with player out there (maibe Kaka' is the exeption). And one or two bad games don't make him bad. I'm sure that he will be a legend at San Siro if he comes.

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
dtlerch said:
I'm sorry, but to base this off of a single game and a single tournament is terribly faulty. In last year's Champions League, footballdatabase.com has him scoring 7 goals and recording 5 assists in 1080 minutes. That's just about 1 goal/assist per 90 minutes, which is incredible.

Yes, i know. But he hasn't performed in major games, and if we're going to splash out a truck load of cash on him, it is expected that he should at least play well when we need him most.

Schedule