Massimo Oddo Thread

What about Oddo?

• It is time we clinched a deal for him. Bring him in!

Votes: 82 62.6%
  • He's good, but not my first option. Lets get him if other options fail.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • He's not upto it. Lets move on.

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is a fresh rumour:

Il Milan piomba su Henry

Il Milan potrebbe cedere Shevchenko al Chelsea e sostituire l'ucraino con Thierry Henry. L'attaccante francese dell'Arsenal è cercato anche dall'Inter, che segue pure Ronaldo e Van Nistelrooy per rimpiazzare Adriano (il Real Madrid offre 35 milioni di euro oppure 30 più Cassano).
Intanto i rossoneri potrebbero girare Donati, Borriello e Foggia alla Lazio per arrivare a Oddo. I nerazzurri proseguono invece le trattative con il Palermo per Grosso. Ultima indiscrezione: dopo Favalli anche Ze Maria lascia l'Inter per il Milan.

I like the part about Oddo, an offer like that is hard to refuse. All those 3 players Donati, Foggia and Borriello would automaticlly go in Lazio's first lineup.

Why am I feeling optimistic about Oddo's transfer ? :)

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
Albion said:
This is a fresh rumour:

Il Milan piomba su Henry

Il Milan potrebbe cedere Shevchenko al Chelsea e sostituire l'ucraino con Thierry Henry. L'attaccante francese dell'Arsenal è cercato anche dall'Inter, che segue pure Ronaldo e Van Nistelrooy per rimpiazzare Adriano (il Real Madrid offre 35 milioni di euro oppure 30 più Cassano).
Intanto i rossoneri potrebbero girare Donati, Borriello e Foggia alla Lazio per arrivare a Oddo. I nerazzurri proseguono invece le trattative con il Palermo per Grosso. Ultima indiscrezione: dopo Favalli anche Ze Maria lascia l'Inter per il Milan.

I like the part about Oddo, an offer like that is hard to refuse. All those 3 players Donati, Foggia and Borriello would automaticlly go in Lazio's first lineup.

Why am I feeling optimistic about Oddo's transfer ? :)
can u plz send the translation? :conf:
coz, i hv a bad feelings about the sheva parts...

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
i really hope gallas and oddo come and then maybe a left back then our defence problems will be solved but we will end up with matterazzi,salgado and favalli. :(

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
tonyb said:
i really hope gallas and oddo come and then maybe a left back then our defence problems will be solved but we will end up with matterazzi,salgado and favalli. :(
gallas, Oddo and LB - too many. We only need Gallas and RB, but not Oddo

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
No Materazzi, Salgado and Favalli.. Oddo is ok and other young defenders..

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
pipa said:
Oddo ... YES! YES! YES!

(only Oddo, no Salgado or Favalli)

Agree with you in this one. :star:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Would Lazio accept Vogel+Cash for Oddo?

I like Vogel but he won't get many chances next year either.

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Naraku said:
Would Lazio accept Vogel+Cash for Oddo?

I like Vogel but he won't get many chances next year either.
If Pirlo persists in his hibernation sleep, he will.

Tom

Reaction score
Milansom said:
Next Season..

_____Dida_____
Oddo_____Nesta_____Kalaze_____Gallas
__________Gatuso__________Pirlo__________
__________Daira________________
_____________Kaka__________
__________Sheva__________Gila(Wakeup)__________​
but we don't know about the Sheva's future now. just wait! :conf:

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
I think Oddo would be a great an inexpensive signing for Milan only 5 Mil for a player of his calibre not alot to ask for am sure that if Berlusconi wants he can relase more funds for ancelloti to buy more players....

as for Diarra no way, the price tag on his name is too much... don;t think he is worth that maybe 7 to 8 mil max....

Sheva stays in Milan ... !!!

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
Galliani also repsonded to questions on whether Massimo Oddo would arrive at Milan. He said: 'Oddo is not up for sale.' (acmilan.com)

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
tmilan said:
Galliani also repsonded to questions on whether Massimo Oddo would arrive at Milan. He said: 'Oddo is not up for sale.' (acmilan.com)
good news, time to go for Bonera!

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Cassius said:
I think Oddo would be a great an inexpensive signing for Milan only 5 Mil for a player of his calibre not alot to ask for am sure that if Berlusconi wants he can relase more funds for ancelloti to buy more players....

Hm.. Don't think he is expensive but not really good for investment. It's better to sign younger defenders..

Cassius said:
Sheva stays in Milan ... !!!

Hopefully..

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Sarcasm * Oddo? But we just signed Favalli, who needs Oddo! * end sarcasm. :head: sigh

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Milan on the defensive Wednesday 17 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan transfer chief Ariedo Braida has admitted that William Gallas and Massimo Oddo could join the club this summer.

The pair have been associated with the Rossoneri who are looking to rejuvenate an ageing defence.

And on the day that the club confirmed the arrival of Giuseppe Favalli from rivals Inter, Braida insists more defenders could be on their way.

“Gallas and Oddo are two players who have the right requirements to possibly be in our squad next season,” he told the Guerin Sportivo magazine.

The Frenchman is expected to arrive after he recently admitted that he wanted to leave Chelsea this summer.

There are even some whispers circulating in the peninsula which suggest he has already passed a Rossoneri medical, even if those rumours have yet to be confirmed.

Oddo has been eternally associated with the San Siro outfit but his Lazio departure has yet to take place.

Milan chief Adriano Galliani yesterday claimed that the capital club had informed him that the player was not available for transfer.

Meanwhile, Christian Poulsen is expected to arrive at Milanello in the next few days to have his medical.

The Danish international midfielder, who is available from Schalke 04 on a free, has snubbed a move to Villarreal.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
besikaka said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan transfer chief Ariedo Braida has admitted that William Gallas and Massimo Oddo could join the club this summer.The pair have been associated with the Rossoneri who are looking to rejuvenate an ageing defence.

And on the day that the club confirmed the arrival of Giuseppe Favalli from rivals Inter, Braida insists more defenders could be on their way.

“Gallas and Oddo are two players who have the right requirements to possibly be in our squad next season,” he told the Guerin Sportivo magazine.

The Frenchman is expected to arrive after he recently admitted that he wanted to leave Chelsea this summer.

There are even some whispers circulating in the peninsula which suggest he has already passed a Rossoneri medical, even if those rumours have yet to be confirmed.

Oddo has been eternally associated with the San Siro outfit but his Lazio departure has yet to take place.

Milan chief Adriano Galliani yesterday claimed that the capital club had informed him that the player was not available for transfer.

Meanwhile, Christian Poulsen is expected to arrive at Milanello in the next few days to have his medical.

The Danish international midfielder, who is available from Schalke 04 on a free, has snubbed a move to Villarreal.

great :D

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Great news!!!

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Nice : ---Gallas---Kaladze---Nesta---Oddo---

This is a good formation + Maldini, Billy, Simic are good bench... and i am sorry to tell you guys, according to a Chinese website, Favalli had 100% signed the contract with us... that means...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
BMWTaylor said:
That means...what? :conf:
That means we have another older defenders :cry: ..

Although Favalli is a good player we all should respect him.. But i really don't want to see Milan get him.. I mean we have had Gallas, Maldini, Serginho and Jankulovski, all of these 4 players can play as a LB. So get Favalli is not a very good + smart idea...

But i hope i made a big mistake, i mean i hope Favalli would bring a big surprise to us.:)

Gallas + Oddo are good, they really can improve and make our LB + RB strong enough !! Forza !! Welcome both of yours !!:star:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milansom said:
Next Season..

_____Dida_____
Oddo_____Nesta_____Kalaze_____Gallas
__________Gatuso__________Pirlo__________
__________Daira________________
_____________Kaka__________
__________Sheva__________Gila(Wakeup)__________​

Forza Milan
Oui oui, u made a mistake in our future defend :D , it'd be something like this:

Kaladze-------Nesta----Gallas-------Oddo

I think Gallas is a CD and Kaladze's pure position is RB, while Oddo's is LB. For sure.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kevin_dk said:
I think Gallas is a CD and Kaladze's pure position is RB, while Oddo's is LB. For sure.
:conf: . I can't understand what do you mean ?? Oddo is a RB in both Lazio and Italy + Kaladze had played LB in Milan.. so why do you say that ?:conf:

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
i think i'll forgive galliani for signing favalli if he also sign oddo and gallas for us... ;)

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
it will be good if gallas arrive at milan he can replace either maldini and cafu...he has been a bad year at chelsea...i hope he will arrive at milan...and sign contract until he retired.... :) :) :)

MahmoodAB

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
all Milanese are one
besikaka said:

Milan transfer chief Ariedo Braida has admitted that William Gallas and Massimo Oddo could join the club this summer.

The pair have been associated with the Rossoneri who are looking to rejuvenate an ageing defence.

This is great, IF they joined Milan
but where did you get this info from

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Lazio: i biancocelesti vogliono cedere Oddo e investire tutta la contropartita
05.06.2006 13.57 di Marcello Mastrocola articolo letto 170 volte
La Lazio sembra intenzionata a cedere al Milan il laterale destro Massimo Oddo, da anni in procinto di trasferirsi ai rossoneri.
La cifra su cui Milan e Lazio stanno ragionando è otto milioni di Euro, e nel caso in cui risulti difficile il trasferimento di Gallas dal Chelsea, la dirigenza rossonera accelererà per chiudere in fretta la trattativa con la Lazio.
Con gli otto milioni di Euro che la Lazio dovrebbe incassare dal Milan per Oddo, il presidente Lotito cercherà di riscattare dall'Udinese Pandev, Cribari e Mauri, tutti in comproprietà con l'Udinese, reduci da un buon capionato con la Lazio, ma che, nel caso di Pandev, i bianconeri sono intenzionati a riscattare in proprio favore.

Can any one translate this? I get from there that were gonna give lazio 8 mil for oddo but i could be rong cause my italian sux .

Btw source: http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
For the 1000000th time, Lazio wont sell Oddo...we have been after him for like thousand of transfer seasons. Time to accept it, Lazio wont sell, come on even Galliani gave up, he ALREADY said Lazio is not selling Oddo, so this rumour is nonsense

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
ACMCEAR said:
For the 1000000th time, Lazio wont sell Oddo...we have been after him for like thousand of transfer seasons. Time to accept it, Lazio wont sell, come on even Galliani gave up, he ALREADY said Lazio is not selling Oddo, so this rumour is nonsense

They didnt agree on fee , Milan should increase the offer .. so they will accept , its bussiness man , just like playing Football Menager on your pc ;) .. even though never happened to me to be without Shevchenko there..