Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
forza pirlo

tumblr_m0v2s7JKqd1qgzsew.jpg

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
The forwards should pay Milan to play vs Nesta. Just so they can say one day they played against him!

Forza Sandro! :star:

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Always stated before and stating now: Nesta is one most professional football player ever, being blue and white heart he shows so much respect for club he has been playing for ten years. No transfers propaganda's, no bitching, no fucking ******** pizza guys agenets, just good and honest human being. Players like Zlatan are not worth to tie his laces.

Snadro Nesta ale! :star:

Last edited:

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
it is just simple, Nesta is the best and classiest defender that ever played in a football field.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Grande Nesta .. legend

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
greatest defender of his generation. nesta FTW.

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
Always stated before and stating now: Nesta is one most professional football player ever, being blue and white heart he shows so much respect for club he has been playing for ten years. No transfers propaganda's, no bitching, no fucking ******** pizza guys agenets, just good and honest human being. Players like Zlatan are not worth to tie his laces.

Snadro Nesta ale! :star:

:star::star::star:

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
Numero Uno! He is in a league of hes own.. When he retires, i can assure you all that we will NEVER ever see any player like sandro ever again. He is perfect on and off the pitch, loyal and always speaking the truth, never bitchin' about anything. Its impossible not to love this guy. Number 1 in my opinion and the reason why i started watching football.
FORZA SANDRO FOR LIFE

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
His injury in the World Cup 2006 still fucks me up.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Imaging if Italy had got Maldini to play that WC aswell

-----------Buffon-----------
Zambro-Canna-Nesta-Maldini-

Good luck getting through that wall

But IDK if italy still would have won.......Grosso was beast and materazi played his part by scoring and getting Zizou sent off

AC4eva

Senatore
Reaction score
I really hope we renew his contract. Even if Sandro knows he can no longer play week in, week out, he will still maintain his wonderful professional attitude in the team and offers such a wealth of experience and true class.

For a centre half who could play say 15-20 games for us next season, or even as few as 10-15 games, we are not going to find an alternative who can offer the same quality and experience that Nesta can without paying over the odds on transfer fee and wages.

I guess it depends on his wage demands, but I'd find it hard to believe that some sort of agreement cannot be reached considering the true professional he is and the loyalty he has shown the club, as well as the fact that all negotiations will be made with him directly (rather than an agent).

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
My nesta jersey :proud: man :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Any idea when he'll be back? I had a dream last night that he and Ibra were rebuilt as cyborgs.

Anyone have video of that long ago, blood spattered clash between Sandro and Ibra during Milan-Ajax?

It was Litmanen who drew the blood actually. You should love these:
http://attracted-in.tumblr.com/post/21437290574/see-you-for-the-first-time
http://attracted-in.tumblr.com/post/21438110681/awesome-nesta-youre-so-gorgeous
http://attracted-in.tumblr.com/post/21439334451/conflict

And this in general - http://attracted-in.tumblr.com/

Or is this you? :lol:

-e- Oh and fuck juve, forza Sandro :proud:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
nesta can't be described in text. the man is just too much for me.

its cos of his super saiyan tackles that i celebrate slide tackles like goals and come to tears

i watched gustavo of bayern beat the shit out of madrid, he was a midfield nesta.

i want gustavo, and nesta to be in milan forever and ever and ever

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
We should totally keep him as a coach or something, Just seeing his face makes me calm.

AnTakTau

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Borriello, Abate, Pato, Akinfeev, El Shaarawy
work so hard for the team. RESPECT

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
He even participated in the attacks, such a boss.

Mrk

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Sheva
He gave so much yesterday, he's amazing.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
i think we should respect hes decision whatever it may be. he gave milan so much, and if lotito offers him +1 year and a role in management at lazio then i think we should accept that no matter how much we would love for him to stay with us

Sequiem

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Donadoni, Gre-No-Li, Ambro, Rino, Nesta, Pippo, van Bommel, Cassano, Ibra, Mexès, Aquilani
i think we should respect hes decision whatever it may be. he gave milan so much, and if lotito offers him +1 year and a role in management at lazio then i think we should accept that no matter how much we would love for him to stay with us

Yes, accept that and offer him an even better deal. We need him.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
I don't think money has anything to do with Sandro, if he leaves it will be because he wants to retire with his beloved club year later.

Sequiem

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Donadoni, Gre-No-Li, Ambro, Rino, Nesta, Pippo, van Bommel, Cassano, Ibra, Mexès, Aquilani
I don't think money has anything to do with Sandro, if he leaves it will be because he wants to retire with his beloved club year later.

I honestly believe he has at least two more years in him. We could offer him that.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I honestly believe he has at least two more years in him. We could offer him that.

obviously he cant play each game, but he will be ready when he's needed. And i think he wouldnt mind this either. i hope he stays, and retires at milan and gets a role in the management or goes training young centerbacks, make milans backline like this: Goalkeeper - nesta - nesta - nesta - nesta -midfield - forwards

Schedule