Official: Ismael Bennacer Thread

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
And somehow we thought the Kessie Ben duo is one of the best in the world. Sadly it’s not even close.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
turns out Covid makes you sucks at football, should be added as one of the symptoms

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Corona clearly effects persons football skills. They should put this as an afterefect.

Its really hard for me to understand Benna at this point...

I love it when our boys prove me wrong.

Great game! Lets keep going.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Please stay healthy. Please. Thats the only thing he needs to regain his form.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Im glad he is getting to his form of last year.
Keep improving Ismael.

ismael-bennacer-cristiano-ronaldo-milan-juventus-1024x576.jpg

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
About time.

Lets see if he can be injury free for a while.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Supreme left foot volley from all players Algerian descent.

fuck thomas lemar

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It really was a monstrous performance. Suddenly the 50m release clause seems low. Sign that fucking contract, Ismael!

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wish him all the best in his future endeavours with whoever he will end up playing for.

I know he will behave like a professional, the way Romagnoli did in his last season with us.

Thanks to Ismael for all the hard work and contributions. He will be missed.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
If he doesn’t extend he is just short Hakan.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The thing we'll need to realize is how management deals with pay raises. Performances are evaluated then pay raises come from management, ONE WAY TRAFFIC. Once a player turns down an offer and demands a pay raise there will be two scenarios: 1. He will not get it and leave for free 2. He will back down and accept the initial offer. I do not see this rule be broken any time soon here. So again, I wish Benniesta all the best for his future. We thank him for everything he has done.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
The thing we'll need to realize is how management deals with pay raises. Performances are evaluated then pay raises come from management, ONE WAY TRAFFIC. Once a player turns down an offer and demands a pay raise there will be two scenarios: 1. He will not get it and leave for free 2. He will back down and accept the initial offer. I do not see this rule be broken any time soon here. So again, I wish Benniesta all the best for his future. We thank him for everything he has done.
He hasnt done shit. Sign the contract or give me that 50 million. Need some dough to extend Leao.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.

With Elliott getting 100% out, I think some things will change. I'm not saying there will be a revolution by any means, but I expect a gradual increase of the salary cap and a better handling of the renewals. I don't think we're going to lose players on free anymore.

Schedule